loved it 
awesome 
does not have words to describe sorry for late comment 
😊👏

Edited by anaghasinha - 11 years ago
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Chapter 15 : Oh god i felt like crying yaar..!! That was really horrible. I m glad Madhu was there fr RK.

Chapter 16 : Heart touching again. Loved it
Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
CHAPTER 17

He slowly startd untying her robe , Madhu was feeling that twitching feeling in her stomach , as she felt the robe falling down her body . Revealing her Goddess body covered in a black satin nightdress that stood above her thighs.

'U make me crazy ' RK whishpered in her ear sending chills down her spine

She was having this magical feeling that she never experienced wid him.

She moved forward only to be pulled back by RK , crashin on to his chest .

'Never ever leaving u ' RK spoke huskily as he tenderly kissed her shoulders .

'Ur smell is so intoxicating Madhu . It drives me wilder ever time I inhale it ' RK spoke against the nape of her neck , giving a wet kiss there .

Madhu's face grew more n more Red

'RK ' was all she could whisper in a soft husk !

He snaked his one hand around her waist and entwined the other in her hand .

He began kissing her moistly from her shoulders to her neck , kissing each and every part of her skin .

This was his love . Slow , Passionate , Torturing .

Madhu felt dizzy wid his love . Her body grew wilder n wilder with his every kiss.

Before she lost control . She turned around quickly and hid her head in his chest .

He took her in his arms and placed her onto the bed .

He startd kissing her soft , glowing legs , going upto her milky thighs .

Madhu just moaned in pleasure , and pulled him up with a womanly force.

She immediately started kissing him wildly . Exploring his mouth wid her tongues , he plastered his body onto hers.

They both broke the kiss , short of breath . Staring deeply into each other's eyes . Not breakin the eye contact , Madhu unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the ground.

His hot muscular chest always turned her on more. He slowly pulled down her straps , as he started kissing her too moistly at all her sensitive areas . Licking on to her lower neck , placing a passionate bite there . He started to kiss her on her satin night dress , makin the dress wet , as he sucked onto her belly button through the dress . Madhu's whole body arched . It was torturing her so much tht she couldn't take it.
She removed her night dress completely , revealing the body anyone could die for . She came on top of RK and placed kisses and bites all over him . Making him wilder and wilder.

he consumed her body , leaving his marks all over her and then soothing the pain by softly licking those marks . her lower neck and waist was his favourite part , he nibbled on them for hours , while his hands kept massaging her thighs . he wanted to love her wid all this passion...

After hours of Making out , RK finally broke the silence ' I'm dying to make love to u Madhu '

Madhu blushed ' me too RK ! I want to be urs all urs '

'We'l be one soon Madhu , very soon' RK spoke kissing her forehead.

As they both went to sleep in each others arms . A relaxed , sound sleep tht they hadn't witnessed for days now.

Madhu woke up and saw RK sleeping besides her , their hands entwined and for the first time he was sleeping widout any pain on his face .

madhu smiled and kissed his forehead "now everything will be fine" she thought .

X---------------------------x---------------------------X

*somewhere in Bangalore'

a cutting of the newspaper read - "KUNDRA CHAIN OF HOTELS BAGS NO.1 POSITION" with RK's photo on the cover 

she kept staring at it 
and
said 

'I'm coming back Rishabh '  packing her bags .

p.s - this update is purposely short becoz the next update will be long one and i didnt want to compile both in 1 . Please hit the like button if u like it 😳
AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yayyy me first...!!!! :D Loved the update...and is that girl deepali :/ update next part soonEdited by Aneri401 - 11 years ago
anna_77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
too good...
thanks for pm...
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Fab update dear! 😊
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Urrgghhh why is this Tamanna coming back...I already hate her coz I know she will create problems in RIshabla's life...