Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Aditi... I am back...πŸ€—
Again a wonderful analysis... described so beautifully... Hats off.πŸ‘

Yeah, agree with you completely, this was the best episode... loved every scene in this episode. Loved Megha Rimjhim bonding... wish Mohan had witnessed Rimjhim dancing so confidently, I am not saying about MM face-off here, but just Mohan watching his daughter dance...(Actulally there was no dance it was purely drama and a little bit dance movementsπŸ˜†)

I heard Sonal will be back with today's episode... eagerly waiting for today's episode. Want to see her magic in today's show.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Kunal can carry off any scene with so much ease and so perfectly... I was stunned to see his hand on navika's head😲... He was actually blessing her... I didn't expect this gesture!!. What I am trying to say here is Kunal is a young man, not married and no experience with the grown up kids... So, but he does all kinds of role with so much precision,πŸ‘ I was like.. speechless, didn't know what to say... Actually, I always felt it very odd to see him play a role of a father to a girl who is not at all a kid, but an young woman. I know, He is just acting a father's character to a grown up girl... But yesterday, all my inhibition as to how will Mohan and this navika chemistry will be... was gone into thin air.

Kunal's expression was priceless when he blessed her... Kudos to him... No actor at his age can portray a role of this kind so neatly... Love him...πŸ€—

Today, I saw a promo, where Mohan and navika are back in AI office, Mohan calls navika from behind, "aye chavanni... sunna na" and stretches his arms giving a sweet smile...

I so want to see navika hug him, but I doubt she will do so.πŸ˜”.. lets see.😊
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1973anu

Aditi, as always a very good analysis... I can just say is word... 

A special mention for the character called Mohan. Megha being a woman it comes easier to love somebody else.. .i.e. not a biological relation. But Mohan is a man and it is special that a man's love is like that of Yashoda... 

Mohan's character is special... I am not able to express and write as you do... hope to have conveyed my thought... πŸ˜Š

Very well saidπŸ‘... Mohan is indeed a male version of Yashoda Mayya... This thought flashed to me when Megha was explaining on stage, about loving other kids as their own... but later I forgot to mention here... Mohan's love for Rimjhim is so lovable to watch...
zehra-pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome analysis by you just as amazing as the episode. Its the best episode ever a dedication to parent child relationship bonded by love, destiny not blood. Megha Rimjhim performance was touching made me cry especially when Rimjhim felt Megha's tears and the magical hug. Megha found her lost child Addu and Rimjhim found her maa, the standing ovation showed how beautifully and purely the mother child bonding was portrayed. Loved Jiji and Guru's expressions as they knew its not mere an act but reality. The best part in performance was the song so apt for Meghan looking for their angels. I loved the combination shown with Megha Rimjhim at stage and Mohan frantically searching for Navika. Mohan being worried for Navika looking everywhere was what gave the performance, song a completion.

I loved how Mohan had his gaze at Navika being dragged away not caring abt his safety as he was surrounded by goons. Mohan running to save his Chavanni and fighting with 2 men was terrific. Surprised i was that Navika didnt got scolded by Mohan for her impatience and not following instructions. Mohan noticing Navika's sleeve torn and fuming with anger was fab. Navika told him that she did her work ie taking pictures and what followed was unexpected and one of the best emotional moment when Mohan blessed her. It brought tears in my eyes seeing Nanhi being blessed by Mohan her father. I will cherish this moment always. Nanhi bandages Mohan's wound was equally emotional & loving.

The big moment arrives when Nanhi sees her Spiderman in danger and she utters her once favorite word which means life to her "Spiderman" Mohan instantly realizing the danger jumps and is saved. He is shell shocked to realize what he just heard and i loved his expression, even Navika was worth a watch when she realized what she just said.

Loved loved the entire episode! waiting for more such episodes, expectations are rising after such an episode which beautifully displayed emotions of parents and their angels, their life.
Edited by zehra-pisces - 11 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb analysis,just loved navika mohan relation,was wondering how would the grown up chemistry with navika look like,i mean he doesnt look like a girl s father who is adult.but their chemistry was superb ,it is due to the strong bond of small nanhi and mohan s bond.When characters and bonds are perfect along with good actors tab sab perfect ho jata hai.