Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I really don't feel the same to YuvReen what I felt before..they are a real couple now but I'm not feeling happy.. They both changed yaar.. I want my old YuvReen back.. I loved them till Rehan comes and then everything changed.. It's not because of rehan.. I said rehan coz I don't know the exact date..😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i rea\aly felt bad d way suvi behavd wd yuvi..d byt on hs hand..😕cum on hez ur bf n hez dng all hs bst 2 protect u 4m prblms..bt suvi??..she shud trst yuvi..
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
one more thing...suvi wants to tell this to puppa so that she doesn't have to lie to puppa...but come on...u really think suvi that after knowing this puppa is gonna allow u to go to colg or even meet him... ?? no matter how good his image may be  i really have doubts seeing how conservative puppa is😕 Edited by akshayR - 11 years ago
shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshayR

one more thing...suvi wants to tell this to puppa so that she doesn't have to lie to puppa...but come on...u really think suvi that after knowing this puppa is gonna allow u to go to colg or even meet him... ?? no matter how good his image may be  i really have doubts seeing how conservative puppa is😕

true akshay..n cum on r dey really prepared ryt nw to tl der parents abr der relatnshp..its jst 2 dez..n stl dey r fytng  evn aftr knwng ech othr so well dey r behavng in sch way...puppa to wapas kathgodam bhej denge usko..dey shud gv tym 2 der relatnshp nw n den wen dey achieve der career den cn probaly spk 2 der respective family..
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivinrocks

true akshay..n cum on r dey really prepared ryt nw to tl der parents abr der relatnshp..its jst 2 dez..n stl dey r fytng  evn aftr knwng ech othr so well dey r behavng in sch way...puppa to wapas kathgodam bhej denge usko..dey shud gv tym 2 der relatnshp nw n den wen dey achieve der career den cn probaly spk 2 der respective family..

Exactly...pehle toh voh roadtrip wala thappad khayegi...fir puppa fashion course ko blame karenge...and then off to kathgodaam😆
Lianaa thumbnail
Simu wifeyy did you add the siggies and avis?? It's awesome :P
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nazomel

Simu wifeyy did you add the siggies and avis?? It's awesome :P

yup i added them :D i hope she likes them. she told me to put in shivin creations, but i had to choose from the cg myself, so hope she likes my selection :)
Lianaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: .S.i.m.r.a.n.

yup i added them :D i hope she likes them. she told me to put in shivin creations, but i had to choose from the cg myself, so hope she likes my selection :)

I loved it.. :P she can only change the link and then put another link.. It'll be simple for her.. I hope she will do it tomorrow.. :P
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yuvi really should have paid attention to the flight details. they were so close to getting "chopsied" today lolz. 
and agreed with all here, suvi really shouldn't be in a rush to tell her family about her relationship yet. she knows their really conservative. and besides its not like they've been dating for years, its been like a few days. why not wait till to tell their families till after graduating college/getting a job. i mean there's a right time for everything. just my opinion
Lianaa thumbnail
wifeyy.. AGREE!! :D