BIG B is sensational

Posted: 17 years ago
The concept, some of the celebrities, HIV test and reason behind it all seems too sensational. Is this suitable as a family show or is there any age restriction? Our Indian TV has come too far and this is definitely a start. I am not sure good or bad. How was the first episode? Edited by *Maya* - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Maya*

The concept, some of the celebrities, HIV test and reason behind it all seems too sensational. Is this suitable as a family show or is there any age restriction? Our Indian TV has come too far and this is definitely a start. I am not sure good or bad. How was the first episode?

The first episode was an introduction episode, so all went fine...I do not think Indian TV has become so bold that they will show everything...it will be properly censored. Otherwise, families will shun it...and if things go out of hand...God Bless Sony's office... πŸ˜ƒ HIV...n all the reports in the media are just to create the hype...but it might create a negative hype, also...

Just beginning, lets see, what happens. 😊

anonmember thumbnail
Bigg Boss ---> Jerry Springer show meets Ekta serial πŸ˜†
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[quote=sonyaee]
[/quote]

LOLZZ haha so true!

Originally posted by: sonyaee

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So true. I was shocked by Kashmira's comment to Rakhi.πŸ˜†

sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey what was kashmira's comment to rakhi?
-Obsession- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sonyaee

πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: sumanforums

hey what was kashmira's comment to rakhi?

When Kashmira and Rakhi were selecting bed they thought it would be better to take double bed because then audience will get hooked to the show. Then Rakhi replied 'are we lesbians'? Then they laughed🀒

Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
🀒 I know...and my parents were watching this too...I was like wat the hell??! πŸ˜†
sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh is it? My god. Guess rakhi does not know how to speak in public at all. Am sure she will be back home within a month. Or you never know there maybe guys who want her. This is a reality show.

My personal favourite is Rupali and Salil. Both look down to earth. Even Rahul Roy is cute and has no airs.
Carol Gracious kept on saying that she has never been away from home for christmas. Lets make sure she reaches home on time for Christmas.