Frequent Posters

Snape thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
she seems to socialize nicely with the male stars πŸ˜‰
Groovychick thumbnail

Originally posted by: del_geo

exactly!πŸ˜› how i wish ppl got along well n they didn't fight but there is not a chance . they r gonna hav a fight abt sumthingπŸ˜†

arre yaar..if everyone got along then what would be the whole point of watching the program?πŸ˜›

SLV3 thumbnail
that's right ragini is only to instigate trouble to keep the show going otherwise it gets too boring to watch a straight forward show...afterall we are all used to kekta's twists and turns...aren't we πŸ˜†
hitosponge thumbnail
Yea she is a spy shes probably there to make sure that the people dont do anything aganist the rules where there arent any hidden cameras
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niya

Yup...they have copied it from Big Brother 😳 ...Here it was a girl called Chantell...who pretended to be a famous singer πŸ˜‰ ...She fooled all the celebs πŸ˜† and in the end...she won! πŸ˜ƒ

wow!!!!πŸ‘

*dels* thumbnail

Originally posted by: niya

Yup...they have copied it from Big Brother 😳 ...Here it was a girl called Chantell...who pretended to be a famous singer πŸ˜‰ ...She fooled all the celebs πŸ˜† and in the end...she won! πŸ˜ƒ

i didn't know chantell wonπŸ˜›. that's gr8πŸ˜›

*dels* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Groovychick

arre yaar..if everyone got along then what would be the whole point of watching the program?πŸ˜›

ur rightπŸ˜†. but i dun't like very very very serious fightsπŸ˜†

-Obsession- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yup, she is a secret agent workin for Big Boss. She will have to do many secrets missions!! It will be exciting!!! πŸ˜›