pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
love it absolutely brilliant
jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...😊
Zaaine is so cute...he misses his mom...
I was surprised that Viren sounded so mean and selfish since he wanted to have a baby and asked J to go for her surgical prgram...

Thanks for the PM...
Cant wait for the next update...
KtYammie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
LIKE EVERYONE... :D
3 more likes to go...
Beryl15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Was a silent reader for most of the years and the joined IF just to comment on profiles ...
Love you story..you are an Awesome writer..
Its different and the flow of the story is just amazing...Beautifully written,,,
the best part is the medical aspect to the story..with all the accurate details ...😊
vijika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
kay sorry for the late comment...

what do i say i dnt have words to describe the update...its was much more than superb, amazing and marvelous...😊😛

coming to the update...i loved Jeevika's naughty intentions lolzz loved it alot...and evn Zaiine when he said :❤️ z - "Daa me love you too"❤️ ...i just loved that line of Zainne...and even loved the way you are bringing twists in the story

looking forward for the rifts and how they will solve it...just cant wait for the next update...update soon

KtYammie13 thumbnail
Wooohiooo...just one more like to go... yippie... fast...like like like..
2189mansi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superlike. Bt its shocking hw can viren say such things to jeevika. He always supported her to take the correct decisions and hw he is arguing wid her. Dats jus not fair. Plz update soon.
KtYammie13 thumbnail
yeayi,,... mission accomplished...i want my update now...karina..Dyeayi..yeayi 
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
WOHOOO GUESS YOU GUYS WERE VERY DESPERATE FOR THE NEXT UPDATE SO I GOT 55 LIKES IN ONE DAY 😆 HERE'S CHAPTER 16, I NEEED MORE THAN 60 LIKES NOW AND PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ONE WORD OR ONE LINE COMMENTS, DONT BOTHER COMMENTING PLEASE! AND I CROSSED THE HUNDREDTH PAGE SO WOHOOO 😃

also people please don't complain about how less virika there is in my story, im kinda tired cause this story is on virika. And no more complaining about the length... one more comment like this and I wont update anymore, I'm dead serious. 

chapter 16

Jeevika tamed herself and came outside the bathroom. She saw Viren in the kitchen and totally ignored him. She went back upstairs to their bedroom and saw Zaaine getting down from his bed.

j - "Zaaine go to the bathroom. I'll get your clothes"

z - "But me no want to take bath mommy"

j - "Zaaine, don't argue please"

z - "But mommy me hungry"

j - "Okay well the faster you take a bath the faster we can go down and eat right?"

z - "No mommy, daa feed me first then we take bath"

Just then Viren walked in with Zaaine's bottle of milk and gave it to him. He brought a cup of coffee for Jeevika as well and handed it to her.

z - "Thank you daa" he said taking his bottle to his room.

Jeevika took the coffee cup and placed it on the side table and left Viren to go downstairs.

v - "Jeevika can you listen to me once please"

j - "Why so you can insult me more?"

v - "Jeevika I shouldn't have talked like that. I wanted to tell you how I wanted to move on also, but the way I did it wasn't right"

j - "Yeah it really wasn't" she said going downstairs.

Jeevika wasn't going to let go of this easily. She went inside the office and starting doing her paperwork which she had saved to do later for when Zaaine was asleep. Now nothing seemed more appealing to her than this paperwork. Viren came downstairs and saw her inside, but he didn't go talk to her. He was confused as what to do now because he did apologize and sometimes things just don't go the way you want it to. He went to the kitchen and made breakfast for her and Zaaine. Zaaine came climbing down the stairs as fast as he could. Before he knew it he slipped on the stairs and rolled down the bottom three stairs. He started crying real loudly and Jeevika and Viren both ran towards him.

j - "Zaaine, OMG" she said panicking and freaking out

Zaaine kept crying real loudly as Jeevika noticed the big cut on his head. Viren was holding him in his arms.

j - "Viren quickly get the car out and lets take him to the ER"

Viren carried Zaaine outside to the car. Jeevika sat in the back with Zaaine in her lap. He kept crying and crying and she continuously shed tears from her eyes too. She kept applying pressure with her cotton t-shirt hoping the bleeding would stop. But it wasn't as the cut was too deep. She knew he would need stitches right away before he got an infection. Viren tried driving as quickly as he could. Zarine's cries were getting louder by the second, afterall his head was bleeding. Jeevika was scared that there wouldn't be any internal injuries. They ran inside the ER and Jeevika told one of the nurses to quickly page one of the doctors. A nurse came out with a small bed where Jeevika put Zaaine down. They rolled his bed inside a room and quickly a doctor came. Luckily it was Karan.

karan - "What happened? I mean what's wrong with Zaaine" he said surprised seeing the both of them there. He quickly saw Zaaine's head and told the nurse to get some the cotton swab and alcohol to clean the wound.

v - "He fell down the stairs and hurt his head" he said all panicky

Jeevika was still crying as she kept holding Zaaine's hand who was in a lot of pain.

v - "Zaaine please stop crying. Don't worry it will feel better soon okay?"

j - "Please Zaaine, shhh please. Don't worry I will make it better"

Zaaine was in too much pain to stop crying and he held Jeevika's hand close to his body.

k - "We have to do stitches, and he's in too much pain. I think we'll put him under anesthesia"

Karan quickly got the medicines and put poor little Zaaine asleep so he wouldn't have to feel anything. Karan started doing the sutures now as Zaaine was asleep. He finished them within 10 minutes making sure they were clean and there was no more blood coming out.

k - "It's done now. Why don't we move him to another room till he wakes up"

The nurses came after another 10 minutes and took him to a small private room where Karan, Jeevika, and Viren followed. Jeevika's sleeve was all bloody, but she didn't care to change. She just sat near Zaaine holding his hand and waiting for him to wake up.

k - "Don't worry he will be fine"

j - "Karan shouldn't we do a CT scan? Just in case?"

k - "Let's just wait for him to get up. If he can see fine and talk properly then he should be good"

Jeevika just stared back at Zaaine and scrolled her hand gently through his hair. Karan left and Viren went towards Jeevika.

v - "You want to go change? I'll stay here with him"

j - "No, its fine" she said not even looking at Viren

It was still very awkward between Viren and Jeevika. Now was not the right time to talk about their fight from this morning. Viren got a stool and sat on the other side of Zaaine's bed. Both of them just patiently waited for Zaaine to get up. Jeevika just prayed he would feel okay once he got up. After sometime Zoya and Karan entered the room.

z - "Jeevs what happened?" she said coming inside the room.

Jeevika wiped her tears and got up "He fell down from the stairs"

Zoya walked towards Jeevika and rubbed her back comforting her best friend and sister.

z - "Don't worry he'll be fine"

Jeevika just have her a light smile.

j - "Zoya why did you come to the hospital?"

z - "How could I not when my Zaaine got hurt"

j - "Here sit down, please don't stand"

z - "Don't worry I'm okay. And listen I''m working your shifts the next three days. If you need more time with him don't worry I'll do it"

j - "Zoya are you crazy? You're on leave. Don't worry I'll handle it or find someone"

z - "No I already changed it. And anyways Karan is here at the hospital too"

j - "But still, please"

z - "It's already done, so no more talking about this"

Jeevika gave Zoya a tight hug and then made her sit down on the sofa. Karan and Viren went to the cafeteria to get some coffee. Karan noticed his friend being a little upset.

k - "Don't worry Zaaine will be fine"

v - "I know, but"

k - "But what?"

v - "Nothing"

k - "Tell me, did something else happen"

v - "Jeevika and I got into a fight this morning"

k - "What the hell, why?"

v - "I guess she was feeling insecure of sending Zaaine to pre-school, and then it kind of lead to me accusing her of not being home all the time and she at work. I shouldn't have said it the way I did. I was meaning to tell her how I wanted to start my own firm now and that I wasn't able to with Zaaine being home all the time. But I guess the way I said it was wrong"

k - "Oh gosh, its okay. She'll understand"

v - "I hope so, she was extremely pissed at me"

k - "Yeah, well don't bring it up now. She's stressed about Zaaine anyways"

v - "Yeah"

The both of them walked back to the room and saw Zoya sitting on the stool next to the bed.

v - "where's Jeevika?"

z - "She went to go change"

Jeevika came back and eyes Viren as she entered the room. He handed her a cup of coffee and she took it from him.

Zaaine was starting to wake up slowly opening his eyes.

zaaine - "Mommy" she said in a really sad low tone

Jeevika put the coffee down and sat on the bed hugging him.

zaaine - "Mommy head hurts" he said crying. It was more of tears coming out than sobbing"

j - "It's okay, Zaaine is a strong boy. He will be better soon" she said side-hugging him.

Karan started examing Zaaine checking his eyes and making sure his vision was okay.

k - "I don't think he needs a scan Jeevs. He's probably just feeling a little dizzy and having a headache. But I'll prescribe the medication. I'll go fill out his discharge papers"

Karan and Zoya both went outside leaving Viren and Jeevika with Zaaine. Viren sat on the bed to and touched Zaaine's head. Zaaine moved closer to Viren engulfing him in a hug. Viren wrapped his arms around him holding Zaaine tightly while he rested his shoulder sweetly and closed his eyes. Viren kissed him on his cheek. Jeevika got a white bandage and wrapped it around Zaaine's head so he would touch and infect the stitches. He was crying as he could feel a lot of pressure on the side of the cut.

Soon enough they signed the discharge papers and Virika went home with Zaaine. Jeevika sat in the back with him as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

v - "Should we pick up something to eat for dinner?"

j - "No"

v - "Jeevs I know you're upset right now, but please can we just be normal right now"

j - "I'm not hungy and I'll make something light for Zaaine to eat"

Viren just kept quiet and drove home. He parked inside the garage and then unbuckled Zaaine taking him inside. He lay him down on the sofa downstairs covering him up with a blanket. Jeevika quickly made some dinner and some soup and rice for Zaaine. She handed Viren a plate of food and then went to wake up Zaaine.

j - "Zaaine, baby wake up"

j - "Zaaine come on, here look what I made for you" she said lifting him up.

Zaaine was really sleepy due to the medicines and he closed his eyes while taking sips from of the soup from Jeevika.

z - "No more"

j - "Little bit more Zaaine please"

z - "No please mommy. Me dizzy" he said tearing up again.

j - "It's okay, let's go upstairs and sleep"

z - "Mommy no school tomorrow please"

j - "Okay no school tomorrow"

Jeevika carried him upstairs leaving Viren downstairs. He didn't feel like eating, especially with Jeevika still upset. He went upstairs and saw her putting him to sleep on their bed.

z - "Mommy you no leave me"

j - "No Zaaine I'm here with you, I promise"

z - "Pinky promise?"

j - "Pinky promise" she said kissing him.

Zaaine drifted off to sleep hugging Jeevika and Viren just watched the two of them from outside. Today was one hell of a day. He went back down and warmed up some food for Jeevika taking it upstairs. Zaaine was asleep and she was just patting his head gently. He went towards her and sat in front of her.

v - "Take a bite" he said softly  holding the spoon in front of her

j - "I'm not hungry"

v - "Jeevs you haven't eaten anything all day, please. You can abuse me and yell at me as much as you want to, but please don't get your anger out on the food."

j - "I'm fine Viren"

v - "No you're not. Listen I shouldn't have talked that way, it's my fault. Please, try to understand. I've been meaning to talk to you about the situation because with Zaaine going to school now it gives me more time. I made a mistake and I'm sorry Jeevika. It was not the right place of time or mind to talk about me."

j - "Please don't ever say that you both aren't my first priority again Viren. I really love you and Zaaine the most in this world. I will do anything for you two and my life wouldn't be anything without you guys."

v - "I know, and you both are my life. Sorry I love you"

j - "I love you more" she said hugging him tightly.

Viren hugged her back and then wiped her tears. He picked up the spoon and started feeding her again. Zaaine woke up again but both of them quickly patted him to sleep again.

j - "He's going to have a pretty bad headache tomorrow"

v - "I know. I'll call his pre-school tomorrow morning. Maybe we can get him started from next week onwards"

j - "Yeah, I don't want him feeling pain over there"

v - "Okay, let me go take this plate down. Do you need anything?"

j - "Could you get my water please"

v - "sure' he said kissing her forehead.

Edited by Kays94 - 11 years ago
little.angel56 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Finally I un-reserve the comment!

Gosh, i was so mad at you when i came to know that you will show a virika rift, i mean thats what i could make out, and i ate your head to know what was going in your minds,
Phew finally!

Omg, poor jeevika, stupid viren! Couldn't he help out Jeevika when he saw him crying! My viren never did that, feel so sorry for her, 

OH gosh, Zaaine 😭, i wonder how that little child could have felt, so small and stitches, ee, i can never even think about it. Loved how you showed Jeevika taking so much of worries and like screaming for car and the hospital then!
Thankfully the doc was Karan!

Ah, i liked the ignorance a little, it made me so easy to imagine the whole thing so darn perfectly because you gave each and every detail! Awwh, she even din't mind her blood stained shirt. but then this is jeevika dude! What do you expect out of her! She has to be the caring lady!

OMG one of the best thing was the zoya part! they are the perfect soul sisters, i mean i love you so much for showing this so perfectly. Even if she is expecting she helps her best friend to any extent she could.
And how Karan and Viren talk, Viren shares his stuff, man!

The last part! The awesomest part!
Jeevika still ignoring Viren, and when he brings food for her even if he din't eat it. like how could you get while updating, i loved the fact that you showed reality, like a weak jeevika giving up in his arms and crying on her side. That she loves them!

AND YOU SAY YOU NOT WRITE GOOD?

KARINA IS DEFINITLY MAD PEOPLE! SHE HAS LOST HER STATE OF MIND

and yes, you all peeps here, don't forget on Aly's dance

She is the first to commment 

#Sorry for the late! 
Edited by little.angel56 - 11 years ago