Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

arey yaar finally i got to catch up today's epi.😳

it was awesum,fantastic,mindblowingπŸ‘πŸ‘.i m really out of words.the questions askd by Adi in the interview were really funny n koolπŸ˜†.Wat question yaar?/full moon nite n moonless nite mein moon ka weight kya hota?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i really luved the way chand said ADI ROX! after every answer.She really looked frustrated.Adi-a total brat.

This attitutde really suits him i was laughing during the entire scene.

He also said that gals r brainless n guys r full of brains.Bt its not true haanπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.gals r equally intelligentπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.

bt to sum it up it was SUPER KOOLπŸ‘πŸΌ.I thoroughly  njoyed the epi.AC's chemistry is awesum wether they fight or romance😳😳.I must say

IC ROX!!!!!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srishti bhutani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just lovin it yaar!i just luved the scene when adi marofy the dialogue of punjabi baby! πŸ˜† chandni=punjabi baby! πŸ˜† and when prashant said that adi is very ziddi and agar koi uska rasta kaat jaye to vo uska peecha zindagi bhar nahi chodta i agreed with him coz shaadi karke to sach mein adi ne chandni ka peecha zindagi bhar nahi choda πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
preet_ic thumbnail
hehe lol shristi i was thinking about the same thing. the shaadi wala thing. πŸ˜† zindagi bhar ka peecha.

i too thoroughly enjoyed todays episode thought i didnt like it the first time.

if chandu like other girls is brianless to isse shaadi kyon ki? iska brain over work karta hai kya,like other guys. tara ki baaton mein aa gaya, apni pyaari kamini ko bhi nahi pehchan paya. intelligent haan. πŸ˜›
preet_ic thumbnail
Did you guys see the way Chand's mom disconnected the phone line when Beeji said Manisha is in the office and hence cant speak to her.
Chand ki maa to saas ki bhi saas nikli πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I also noticed one thing........when Chand called her mom she said "pairi paina Mummyji" and when her mom was replaced she started calling her "Maa".........maa badal gayi to maa ka naam bhi badal gaya. πŸ˜†
crazy_heenz thumbnail
ya.......n my favourite line too was d one on "babes" n "babies"...........it was 2 funny πŸ˜†

2 sum it all up.....d epi was AWSUM......totally rockin 😊

i luvd all of Adis questions.......diff b/w d moons wt πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

n d no of steps 4m d reception 2 my office πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ADI ROX YAAR!!!!