5 more pages left continue commenting
-Charu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Continue.. Century ko laldi bulao :p
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
GUYS PLEASE DON'T SPAM! THE PURPOSE OF THIS IS SO EVERYONE COMMENTS, NOT TO READ SPAM SO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM DOING SO I'LL POST IT ONCE I GET ENOUGH GOOD FEEDBACK, MEANING NOT ONE LINE COMMENTS
mehwish123 thumbnail
Uho u mean u want fourtoo five line coommment right...
U very very naughty me not very naughty but sumtime i do get naughty reading ur update...

Ab thik hai ina lamba comment...;)
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
how cute and adorable a baby can get????? OMG!!!!! sooo cuteee babyy..im in love iwth zaainnee... well ur update as alwayss the best..i can say..tooo gooddd...amazingg updatee... i miss virika romance... :P great goinggg... do continuee soon n pls PM Me..thnkuuu
PEACE4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok here's my big comment so this will contain my thought, ideas, and what I think you should change/fix. I will try and do this every chapter but sometimes I can't but anyways here it is.

My thoughts
So I thought this was a short (compared to the last one) but detailed update. I thought it was great how you are going to have more Jeevika staying at home. The main problem here was that Viren stayed with Zaaine most of the time. But now it's gonna be much better Zaaine is going to be going to school, Viren and Jeevika will spend time with each other and Zaaine is gonna see more of his mother. Oh and it's great that you may put another kid to the story because this time we are going to be seeing Jeevika's side of being pregnant because last time she was we didn't get to see her going through her phases.

Ideas
Ok I'm dry on ideas because I told u all my ideas last time I made a comment like this. So sorry I'll try and think of some. Also all of my ideas were put into this chapter so thank you.

Change/Fix
I don't think you should change or fix about anything so far everything is good. Actually I shouldn't be saying good its fantastic

This is my favorite story out of all the stories you wrote. Not that your other stories are bad but its just great. Please update soon and sorry if I didn't make sense anywhere because I'm not having much time to write this comment. As usual this was a brilliant update. Keep writing!!!
Kays94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silentreader324

Oh and sorry for the spamming

that's okay πŸ˜ƒ
srinuvirika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plz update soon!! waiting for a virika romantic update!
Kays94 thumbnail
Okay so I'm posting chapter 15!!! Updates from now onwards are going to be much smaller because I didn't get long comments when I gave really long ones. Next update after 55 LIKES!!!

chapter 15

It was a Sunday morning and Viren and Jeevika both woke up around 9 am. Surprisingly Zaaine was still asleep as he was slept late playing board games with his parents. Both Jeevika and Viren were being lazy and laying in each others arms.

v - "I'm surprised Zaaine is still asleep"

j - "He's tired, just like me" she said hugging him

v - "I'm sad"

j - "Why?"

v - "Because you again have work tomorrow. And you leave me alone"

j - "You think I want to go?

v - "No, I miss you too much"

j - "I miss you more" she said giving him a light yet romantic kiss on his lips

v - "I love the early dosage of romance. It gets my day started on a great start"

j - "Yeah, I'm sure it does Viren. Anyways now that Zaaine is going to be busy with pre-school he will go to bed earlier which gives the two of us more time"

v - "Wowow didn't think my wifey actually thought about that stuff"

j - "you underestimate me too much, don't you think?"

v - "Because I feel that I love you more than you love me"

j - "And why would you feel that"

v - "mmm good question. Let's not discuss that now, lets actually have some romantic coversation"

j - "Conversation or something else" - she said with different intentions

v - "Someone is getting naughtier by the day"

Jeevika started blushing really hard so she hid her face in his t-shirt. He just wrapped his arms around her coming closer and closer to her face ready to make out with her. They both eventually gave in to the inevitable and started getting more comfortable. Viren started pecking kisses around her neck giving her all his attention, but little did he know someone else wanted attention too now. Zaaine entered his parent's bedroom with his little teddy bear. Viren and Jeevika sat up on their bed and saw him rubbing his eyes.

j - "Goodmorning Zaaine"

z - "daaa" he said putting his hands out.

Viren picked him up and brought him on the bed. He cuddled up next to Jeevika hugging her tightly

v - "What a mommy's boy"

z - "Daa me love you too"

Viren and Jeevika both laughed so much. Zaaine then got inside the cover and put hid head on Viren's pillow facing him.

v - "Zaaine you're going back to sleep"

z - "Da me sleepy"

v - "Then why did you come here? Why aren't you sleeping in your room Zaaine"

z - "Me thought mommy left me for sick people"

Jeevika looked at Viren and started getting emotional. Her son missed her a lot and it was effecting her more day by day.

j - "I'm here Zaaine don't worry" she said patting his head.

Pretty soon Zaaine was back asleep. Both Viren and Jeevika covered him up with a blanket and got up from the bed. They walked to the bathroom to freshen up.

j - "Viren, I was thinking that"

v - "What babes"

j - "Do you think we should wait another year till Zaaine starts pre-school"

v - "No jeevs, he's ready. Why are you freaking out all of a sudden now. I mean you're away from him most of the time anyways"

Now that statement upset Jeevika. She knew she was busy, but Viren was supportive of her decision.

j - "Viren, I can't believe you said that. This was bound to happen, and we both knew it"

v - "Yeah, but Jeevika you have to realize that I've been at home being a babysitter also the past three years"

j - "Babysitter, seriously Viren. You're Zaaine's father not a babysitter"

v - "Don't forget you're his mother also"

j - "Viren, do you even know what you're saying right now? Like I cannot believe this right now"

v - "What have I said wrong Jeevs. I don't want to come off arrogant but you realize that I want to grow. I want to start my own law firm and I can't when I'm at home all day long"

j - "Then why did you stop me from declining the surgical program. I even told you that I would much rather stay at home. Seriously Viren I've had enough of you" she said barging out the bathroom.

Jeevika checked on Zaaine, and saw him still asleep. She went downstairs to the bathroom and locked herself. She started crying unknowingly. How could Viren forget the fact that he wanted to have a baby when she wasn't ready. He even promised her he would do anything for the three of them, and today he was blaming her?
Edited by Kays94 - 11 years ago
Dhoxi thumbnail
v - "What a mommy's boy"

z - "Daa me love you too" 

Best part on this whole update, there were other as well but i loved this one cause of the innocent of zaaine β€οΈ

And a kind of rift between virika πŸ˜² πŸ˜› I love twist in stories πŸ˜†

I guess viren is somehow right and even jeevika as well... this was mean to be happen when a mother can't have proper time for his son and a father needs to do all work πŸ˜” 

I hope their problem will sort out soon and zaaine β˜ΊοΈ I wish i could have him 
Edited by Dhoxi - 11 years ago