Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Kittya_Cullen

Even if it reaches 100 before you're done editing, you can just reserve the post๐Ÿ˜›

As for spamming, you may not have to do it. I'll probably do it for you๐Ÿ˜†

Good point! And thanks for the help. ๐Ÿ˜†
ilovepyaar thumbnail

Forgive the anxiety, but it was the first time Mathematics ever looked so...appealing...๐Ÿ˜†

Boy, if my Math classes had been taught like that๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I know right. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Imagine a real life Yash tutoring you in math. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

I know right. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Imagine a real life Yash tutoring you in math. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Saffi, are you trying to tell me that I need to find a real life Yash to improve my Math grades? As much as my family doesn't like those grades, I doubt they'd like this new method of teaching math any better๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Good point! And thanks for the help. ๐Ÿ˜†

You're welcome! I do think one more post might tip the scale though๐Ÿ˜›
ilovepyaar thumbnail

Saffi, are you trying to tell me that I need to find a real life Yash to improve my Math grades? As much as my family doesn't like those grades, I doubt they'd like this new method of teaching math any better๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

Good point. ๐Ÿ˜› What they won't know won't kill you though. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ilovepyaar thumbnail

You're welcome! I do think one more post might tip the scale though๐Ÿ˜›

This is the post... okay next one's the update. ๐Ÿ˜†
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Chapter Eight

Warning: Coarse language, the words are censored with asterisks... but this is just a warning in case you're against reading swear words.

--

"Aarti, wake up," a gentle voice whispered in her ear.

"Noo," she complained, and held on tightly to his shirt, leaning into him even more, not ready to let go.

She heard the familiar voice chuckle.

"Do you want to get caught?" he asked her.

Caught? Oh no! Her eyes sprung open.

The first thing she saw when she opened her eyes, were the eyes of Yash Scindhia. Their dark brown colour was stunning. She had the strong urge to just kiss him right now. 

He was looking at her fondly and smiling. She returned his smile, feeling her heart flutter. Last night was an enjoyable night. She still couldn't believe that they made out like that... it wasn't something she expected from herself. She didn't think she was the kind of girl to do something like that with someone she barely knew, but then again, she didn't really have an opportunity to test herself because she had been bound to Prashant the whole time.

"What time is it?" she asked him.

"Seven," he replied. "They'll open the door anytime now."

Aarti removed her head from his chest, realizing that she had been laying on it all night. "I'm sorry," she mumbled.

"Don't be," he responded, "You didn't do anything wrong. It felt nice."

Aarti smiled at him, not regretting anything that happened between them last night.

"How did you wake up?" she asked casually.

"I didn't sleep," he said honestly.

"It's my fault isn't it?" she asked him. "I'm sorry!"

Yash laughed again.

"It isn't your fault. I figured one of us needed to be awake to be sure the scene doesn't look inappropriate when the teacher's open the door," he said.

"You could have used your phone's alarm," she mumbled.

"I couldn't rely on that! What if the battery died before the alarm went off?"

She blushed. "You could have woken me up. We could have taken shifts! But no, you had to stay up all night yourself like some bollywood movie hero! Weren't you bored?"

"No, not really," he responded. "It was rather enjoyable."

He then reached out and tucked a few strands of her hair behind her ear. "Your hair is messy," he commented.

Aarti groaned. Why did Yash have to see her like this in the early morning, when her hair was messy and she probably looked horrible?

"Let me fix it," he added and she leaned forward.

He ran his long fingers through her hair gently, parting it and combing it out. Aarti felt her heart roar again. Why did this simple gesture turn her on in this way?

Then he got off the desk and extended his hand for her to take. She took it without hesitation and got off the desk too. They both straightened their clothes and headed towards the door. They sat beside it and waited.

"You know," he said, starting a conversation between them, "I can't believe we're trying to cover up the fact that we did anything last night."

Aarti was glad that he started the conversation of last night because she was way too shy to bring it up.

"We didn't do anything," she told him angelically.

"Really now?" he asked her, raising his eyebrows.

Her heart felt like it would explode by this simple motion. She didn't know why she wanted to lean forward and kiss him senseless right now.

"Yeah," she said shyly, feeling herself blush, "We didn't do anything."

"Okay then," he said with a chuckle.

He held out his hand and she took it, lacing her fingers through his.

She didn't want to let go, she wanted to hold on to his hand forever. She wanted to get closer to him, much closer. She liked being with him, she felt her body heat up every time they touched.

She closed her eyes and started to lean towards him to lay her head on his shoulder, when the door creaked open. Her eyes sprung open and she released her hand from his. Both of them got up quickly, straightening their clothes, trying to look as professional and innocent as possible.

"What are you two doing here?" Ma'am asked as soon as she opened the door and noticed them.

Her tone was very strict. Aarti felt her heart slamming against her chest. She didn't want to get in trouble.

"Uhh... I -- I was looking for you ma'am," she said nervously, "then I met Yash here and he told me he'll help me with my math problem. Then the door got locked a -- and we were stuck inside here. Our phones didn't work either. I'm sorry."

She looked at both of them suspiciously.

"Is it true Yash?" she asked.

He nodded.

"Yes ma'am, it isn't our fault. We were just studying and someone locked the door from outside. We had no idea it was going to be locked."

"I don't want to see the two of you here like this again, understood?" she asked them firmly. "I'm letting you go because I know both of you are good students... or else I wouldn't believe a word you said."

They nodded.

"Go," she then said and turned her back to them.

They bolted out of the room and distanced themselves as far away from her as possible. Once they stopped running, they tried to catch their breaths.

"She -- she was nice!" Aarti said, panting heavily.

Yash laughed.

"Yeah, wasn't expecting that. She's normally very grumpy. I was scared for my life today!"

"You only care about your life right?" Aarti asked, pretending to be angry. "Of course you wouldn't care about mine!"

He laughed and took her hand, "Of course I care about your life, now come on, I'll drop you home."

Aarti smiled when he touched her hand. She didn't know why it only took one touch from him to do this to her.

"Okay," she agreed, following him to his car.

This car brought so many memories of that night three months ago. She had been so rude to Yash that day. Now, when she thought about her horrible attitude, she felt disgusted with herself that she could behave with him in such a manner.

She turned towards him to apologize again, but she bit her tongue instead. She didn't want to annoy him. Not anymore, not now when they were getting closer.

Once they reached her hostel, he stopped the car.

"I'll pick you up at one. We'll go to the library," he instructed. "We'll finish our calculus lesson."

Blushing, Aarti nodded. The thought of a study date made her whole body feel like jelly.

"Okay, bye Yash. Thank you!" she said, secretly thanking him for that night three months ago as well.

He smiled at her in response. "See you later!"

A few hours later, they sat in the library as Yash tried to explain the concept of derivatives to her once again. They sat there for hours. Soon Aarti understood the concept, and they moved on to the next topic.

"The library's about to close, please make your way to the exit," the librarian suddenly said from the intercom.

They nearly jumped at the sound. They were way too focused with the course material that they had shut off the outside world completely.

"It's only six," Yash remarked.

"It's Saturday. The library closes at this time," Aarti said, sighing.

Just when she was grasping this new concept, the library had to close.

"No problem," Yash said, as if he read her mind. "Come over. I'll teach you at home."

Aarti's jaw dropped. Yash's house? No way. Absolutely not. No!

"N -- no Yash," she said quickly. "I can't just come to your house like this."

"Come on Aarti. We're only studying," he told her, "Plus my family won't mind. I've brought lots of girls home before."

Aarti felt herself get jealous. He brought lots of girls home? What was that supposed to mean? She pursed her lips together.

"I meant friends," Yash clarified upon seeing Aarti's expression. "But don't worry, just come over. It isn't a big deal."

"Okay," she finally said, giving in.

There was nothing wrong with going to his house if his family wouldn't mind. After all, she'd visited Aman's and Prashant's houses many times.

Surprisingly, she hadn't encountered any of Yash's family members when she entered his house. They went straight to his room and Yash closed the door. He spread the books across his desk and brought another chair for the two of them to sit. They actually worked hard without getting distracted until Aarti's phone rang an hour later. Mansi.

"One second Yash," she said.

She pressed the talk button and held the phone to her ear.

"Aarti!" Mansi squealed excitedly. Aarti had to distance the phone from her ear to prevent herself from going deaf.

"What happened Mansi?" she asked curiously.

"Aarti, oh my gosh, I'm in the bathroom of Akash's house!"

Akash was Mansi's latest obsession. Aarti groaned.

"Maaansi!" she whined. "Watch out."

Mansi giggled from the other end. "Aarti you don't know how exciting this is. Okay, Akash will be expecting me soon. I have to go!"

Smiling to herself and shaking her head, Aarti hung up the phone. Some things would never change.

She turned to face Yash, but was surprised to see that he was already looking at her with admiration.

"Yash?" she asked self-consciously. "Is everything alright?"

He looked at her with a glint in his eye. "Aarti, how are you so beautiful?" he asked softly.

Aarti felt her heart start to pound at his comment. She felt heat rise to her cheeks once again, and she couldn't stop herself from giving him a tiny smile.

He leaned close to her and she closed her eyes, eager to feel his lips on hers again. The distance closed between them before she knew it. She fisted his shirt with her hand and brought her body as close to his as possible. They kissed fervently, wanting more, but afraid to take it to the next level.

Soon they broke apart to catch their breath. Yash looked into Aarti's eyes with passion. He pushed her hair back and captured her lips with his again. Aarti made no effort to resist. His lips were delicious. She wouldn't be able to break this even if she tried. This just felt way too perfect. She placed one hand on the nape of his neck and brought the other one to his cheek. The intensity of this kiss was more powerful than all the ones they had shared last night.

When they broke apart this time, Aarti just hugged him, laying her head on his shoulder, not willing to let go.

Something was happening to her. Why was she so attracted to Yash? She found a lot of movie stars hot too, but she would never go to this level with them if she had the opportunity to. Then why was she so comfortable with kissing Yash, so comfortable with getting close to him?

"Aarti," Yash said softly into her hair.

"Mhmm?" she whispered serenely.

"I'm sorry," he apologized.

Aati broke their embrace. "Why?" she asked.

"I just... I shouldn't have kissed you. Not now, not yesterday."

Aarti glared at him, feeling anger start to flare inside of her. Who on Earth apologized after they kissed someone? Only players would. Of course. Why hadn't she thought about this before?

"You do it and then you apologize?" she said angrily, getting up from the chair, turning her back to him.

She folded her arms in annoyance.

"What do you think I am? I get it, you might think I have no self-respect after I begged Prashant to come back to me, so you think that you can use me whenever and then apologize whenever? I don't care what you think. It's not your fault. It's mine," she fumed. "I let you kiss me."

"Hold on," Yash interrupted, sounding surprised but angry at the same time. "Hold on a second. When did I say you have no self-respect? I don't get why you're assuming things. My intention was not to use you and then throw you away. I'm better than that asshole! Don't compare me to him!"

"Don't say that about him!" Aarti said louder, irritated that he was talking about Prashant in this manner, when he clearly was not any different. "You claim to love Arpita, but look at what you've been doing with me!"

"Aarti!" Yash yelled, "Don't f**king claim to know how much I love Arpita. It's more than you'll ever f**king realize. And you know what, I take my apology back. I gave you a chance to back away both last night and today. But you let me kiss you! You claimed to love Prashant a lot too right? Why the hell are you being a hypocrite?"

"You know what Yash? All guys are the same, they all want one thing. They all want sex! I couldn't give it to Prashant, so he got it from someone else. You couldn't get it from Arpita, so you think you can get it from me!" she screamed, tears forming in her eyes.

"What the -- Are you out of your mind? Are you crazy? I don't f**king want sex. I don't f**king expect anything from you. I'm starting to like you Aarti and you're saying that I want to use you? Well I'm sorry for trying to move on from my past and thinking you want to leave everything behind too. I'm sorry for thinking that we could give each other emotional support."

"More like physical support," she scoffed.

"I didn't f**king force you!" he yelled again. "You're going to blame us because we're men. Take a look at yourselves. You women f**king lead us on and them throw all the blame on us, as if you're the sweetest angels to walk on this planet."

Aarti glared at him, a strange combination of passion and anger boiling inside of her. How was it possible to be so mad at someone, but to find them so attractive at the exact same time?

He lunged forward and grabbed her shoulders tightly. "Aarti don't deny that you liked this for a change. You liked being carefree, you liked feeling that physical attraction again. Don't deny that you started to like me too because there's no way you didn't f**king enjoy that."

Aarti looked away. "No, I didn't," she lied. "I didn't."

She didn't know what she was trying to prove. She didn't know why she was lying. All she knew was that Yash intended to use her and then throw her away just like Prashant did, and it hurt!

"Don't lie to me," he said leaning in even closer to her and lowering his voice to a mere whisper. "Don't deny that this is making you want me."

His lips were an inch away from hers when he spoke again. "Stop me Aarti," he whispered, "Stop me. I'm giving you a chance to stop me. Tell me you don't want this."

"I -- I," she started, having difficulty finding words to say when he was this close to her. "I -- I don't want a relationship right now."

And that was the truth. She didn't want another commitment, she hadn't fully recovered from her last one yet, and this was just something she was absolutely not ready for.

"I don't want one either," he whispered.

She could feel his breath on her lips. She craved to have him even closer to her.

"Y -- Yash," she said, closing her eyes, realizing that she was unnecessarily blaming him. "I'm sorry. It isn't your fault... I -- I overreacted. I -- I -- I know you wouldn't do that."

He released her shoulders and turned his back to her.

"You showed me the truth about Prashant. You wouldn't do that to a girl. I'm sorry," she said. "I'm sorry."

He didn't respond to her.

"Yash?" she asked, feeling guilty.

She rested a hand on his shoulder and he shrugged it off. Oh, so it was Yash's turn to overreact? No problem, she would bring him back to his senses.

She walked around him so she could face him.

"Yash," Aarti whispered, finding him incredibly cute. She leaned closer to him and blew on his face. Then she turned around to walk away but he caught her hand. She turned around and looked at him with an angelic expression on her face.

"Do you forgive me?" she asked, leaning close to him.

"You're so attractive when you're angry," he told her honestly, staring at her with a neutrally intense expression. "I think I'll have to make you mad more often."

Aarti tried fighting the feeling she was getting, but she couldn't. She surrendered. She really did want Yash.

"You do that and I'll kill you," she warned, leaning close to him.

"I'll take that any day. I would be very lucky to be killed by someone as beautiful as you," he said flirtatiously, holding her waist.

Blushing, Aarti closed the distance between them and pressed her lips against his, feeling very comfortable in his arms.

Before they could deepen the kiss, Aarti's phone rang again.

"I'll be back," she told him, breaking free from him.

She picked up her phone and recognized the number immediately. She had deleted him from her contact list but his number was still planted in her memory. Prashant.

"H -- hello," she whispered, answering the phone, turning her back to Yash. Her voice was just as shaky as her body.

"Aarti, I need to see you."

--

Happy 100th page! What did you think? Criticize it if you want! Thanks for reading! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by ilovepyaar - 11 years ago
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
SUCCESS!!!!! *waits patiently for post above to be filled.๐Ÿ˜†*

LMAO! By the time they were done arguing I was almost expecting a Mr. & Mrs. Smith make up๐Ÿคฃ

Hmm...so Prashant has made his appearance, eh? After weeks of ignoring her phone calls and text messages. After so kindly walking away to enjoy himself while his devastated "best-friend" called for him to return to her. Huh, wonder what he wants to talk about? I hope she sends him a copy of the lyrics to "We are never ever getting back together"๐Ÿคฃ

Now Yash and his mindset. I've been watching him from the beginning, but feel too lazy to really begin to pen my thoughts. It has been fascinating watching him move slowly from Arpita to Aarti, with the little hints in body language and reaction. Now, his aggressive side is coming out and he's no longer being passive-aggressive about his interest in Aarti. It will be intriguing to see how they both handle the re-entry of Prashant. Judging from Yash's feelings regarding the dirtbag, P has a whole lot coming to him. Especially if Aarti goes back to him.
Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 11 years ago
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Freaking amazing update, Saffi! Loved, loved, loved it!

*Reserved! How many reserved spots do I have in this thread? LOL! Will be back to edit them ASAP!*
Saralicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail