Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

HI :) i would love to write something, maybe will get it you over the weekend? I'll let you know if for some reason i'm not able to finish in time. A small brief paragraph on what's to come sound good to you?  Loving the new makeover this thread is getting in #5 πŸ˜Š

Awesome idea, Indi!  With new collages, summaries of upcoming episodes and promos, thread #5 will be even more fabulous!  I'll PM you the link of the promo whenever I post it!  You and everyone are so talented!  We all contribute in so many ways and made this thread ROCK ! highfive.gif
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

DurgaS, BIG congrats on being a Groupbie!!!  Yipppeee!!! highfive.gif

cheerleader.gif
Let's party!!

party.giftoast.gif funkydance.gifboogie.gif
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
About episode 60 and 61:

I was thinking why so less of ARSHI. And then realized this is to highlight the main aim of IPKKND.

" Nafrat paas aane na de- Muhabbat door jaane na de."

Muhabbat door jaane na de :
- When Khushi was sad even thinking of going to Lucknow.
- When Arnav took Khushi's Payal and kept on looking at it.
-When Khushi refused to train Lavanya
Nafrat paas aane na de
- When  Khushi was so vehemently saying she does not want to be in the same room with Arnav Singh Raizada
- When Arnav was lost in Khushi's thought and was thinking of Khushi only as the same person as imp to him as his Di and vehemently refused to Lavanya that anyone was imp to him other then Di.

At this stage the  Nafrat is working more. Good that Arnav and Khushi expressed their Nafrat to La and Anjali respectively. So now it will decrease.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bWrjSboMbgA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-I think Mami already has an inkling of the ARSHI's ,"hiding me loveria"πŸ˜‰
-
No wonder she is shocked when Anjali tells, "Phati saree for Akash".😲
 -Remember she said, "Arnav bitwa can not sleep", now a days.πŸ˜•
-I wonder if she ever heard him wake up as he does saying "Khushi'"? 😳
 In any case objectively speaking any mother would be shocked when we say, " How about an alliance between Arnav and Khushi?"😲
- They will tell us,  "These two are poles apart and always expressed vehemently how they hate each other from the bottom of their heart"πŸ˜†.
- Then we shall dream- "When will they express they love each other too?"

Answer- When destiny brings them togatherπŸ‘

Edited by samin6 - 11 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

More fan arts to share created by my friends!!  I love these!!   ❀️

This one is by Bellefire!!

This one is by Cecilia!  She did a special edit to include my name! πŸ˜ƒ She did this for me when I went to see Sanaya at the Artesia Shopping Festival!!
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Problem again ! I am pressing Like and the screen is jumping to the Top of the Page! 
Why is ASR doing this to me?! 😭Have I ever said I don't Like his butt on !!!πŸ˜ƒ

Same here When I click Like it takes me at the top .I tried what Katlyn said but still not thats why since yesterday a lot of posts have no likes by me .I tried to post something it just backfires.I think its not we are Butting in its just ASR and his office routines are minimized because of us .😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

More fan arts to share created by my friends!!  I love these!!   ❀️

This one is by Bellefire!!

This one is by Cecilia!  She did a special edit to include my name! πŸ˜ƒ She did this for me when I went to see Sanaya at the Artesia Shopping Festival!!

Katlyn these are beautiful .No words to describe the intensity and the attraction of these to our an ordinary eye.The colors are vibrating and the Black mingling with these vibrating colors just creating an adulation in our hearts to just mesmerize these.Say hello to your friend and yes tell her she hold the power to tame the world with this kind of art πŸ‘β€οΈ
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

For those who dont know Hindi Arshi has given the song link but then the translation never does justice to the original Thans Arshi, Indi ,Cynthia,Katleen and all for your lovly comments.

Little bit of Khushi in this song and how she meets ASR till the 57th did not include Teej meeting here.
Ik ladki bhigi bhagi si A girl who is drenched and looks like she has run away
Soti raaton mein jaagi si is awake in this sleeping night
Mili ik ajnabi se She met a stranger
Koyi aage na peechhe She has no one with her
Tum hi kaho ye koyi baat hai hmm You tell me if this is right hmmm
Dil hi dil mein chali jaati hain She is entering into my heart
Bighdi bighdi chali aati hain She is entering into my heart
Dil hi dil mein chali jaati hain She is entering into my heart
Bighdi bighdi chali aati hain She is entering into my heart
Doondh laut ti huwi balka ti huwi swaying she comes
Saawan ke suni raaton mein in the lonely nights with rain
Tum hi kaho ye koyi baat hai You tell me if this is right hmmm
Hmm Hmm
Machli machli gharse nikhli This line comes next to Bhooli badh ki behki behki she left the house
Ek ladki bhigi bhagi si A girl who is drenched and looks like she has run away
Daagmag daagmag lehki lehki unbalanced
Bhooli badh ki behki behki Totally mad
Tan bheega hai sar geela hai Her body is drenched and her head is wet
Us kaa koyi pech bhi dheela hai Some screw in her head is a little loose
Tan ti jhukti chalti rukti Bending walking and stopping
Nikli andheri raaton mein she set out in this dark night
Ek ladki bhigi bhagi si A girl who is drenched and looks like she has run away

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this for us!  Just lovely!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

yes r.d., i know.  in fact, my mom was convinced that there was a lot of him in aradhana and sharmilee too. 😳 just saw teesri manzil was one of his first hits. tumne mujhe dekha... hokar meherbaan , shammi gorgeous.

uff, r.d. what about hare rama hare krishna. bit of a classic i feel saw it again the other day, the idea and depiction of commune life. nri troubles, all felt real, despite some sweet ridiculous hindi movie touches.

no no it wasn't the food thing that took me away from religious practice, my parents were highly liberal and non ritualistic hindus, i grew up with them and learnt to be hindu more in terms of a way of life, that's all. of course, being bongs we did the usual durga puja kali puja thing, and janmashtami was a major festival at my grandparents' home in cal. and yes, my grandparents and extended fam were much into the dietary restrictions and lots of kirtan, puja. rather nice in their own way. added lots of colour to my growing up years.

i used to swear after every trip to my grandparents' place, never will i ever follow any of these sorts of restrictions at my home. married a jewish man, lovely and intensely jewish, but not into the dietary thing... then over time he felt attracted to the kosher idea... and recently we started keeping formally kosher. πŸ˜† whatever you say you'll never do, life will grin and say, really?

so now if any of my jewish friends tries to tell me keeping kosherr is tough, i give them those ones and say, ah but you haven't seen how tough it was to be "kosher" in the vaishnava way. fun, huh!

Indi I worked as a nurse in an orthodox Jewish school and grew up and lived in a Jewish community; I must say the Jewish religion is quite beautiful with all their rituals everyday.  I love the idea of celebrating the Divine every moment of your life!  Keeping kosher is quite rough at times.  An oh what my girlfriends went through during Passover!  I am a vegan baker so It is easy for me to understand the no dairy, no meat rule together.  It is quite an interesting diet and I like it a lot.  Being Pescatarian and dairy free myself  I feel like the Divine lead me to eat what is best for my body so if I feel like protein I eat it but I do try to follow the Kasher laws as well just because I like it...BTW I have a statue of Buddha,  was raised Catholic but wear a Merkabah star of David, practice vipassana  and meditation and am looking for a statue of DM...I just love the divine.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Thank you my friends Anita, sohara,and Durga for heart whelming wishes.

This is for all of you

@Anita Thnx for Tieing Wishes.He looks yummilicious!πŸ‘

@Sohara just lovely card and the pics .Thnx for your designing clothes.Love it though.We have another thing in common now but I do it only for myself .😊

This is for both of you Anita and sohara

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHjMtqho8ic&list=PLEB4EB9112E3F501B

@Durga thnx for a lovely and Nirale poem .❀️

This is for you another one of my fav

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAUSF4_ygJg

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
here is my latest analysis, updated on pg 139