Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
lol, thanks for replying guys.

I know - the updaters have the worst jobs - the rest of us have the choice of whether or not to watch, but for updaters, there is NO choice 😭 I really commend ALL the updaters for sitting through the crappiest of tracks just to bring us the updates. I did the updates for KZK in TCC, so I know the feeling 👏
Farabin thumbnail
I watch it regularly just because I like Eijaz-Sanjeed pair. I think they are the cutest couple now in Indian tv serial after Gauri-Hiten. Also it have less conspiracy between female family members (I believe in this century women are not that small-minded as Eakta's show's) and less demonstrative with god/rituals....maybe that's why the show got stuck. Anyway after this pregnant story line got me to think. 😕

Don't you think Ekta is very passionate to get somebody pregnant in her show!! THANK GOD she spared Nimmo from that. 😉
letme_go thumbnail
i do watch the serial bcoz of eijaz
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeh i feel for the updaters who no choice but to watch the yawn fest coz i just skip to the Kunal scenes to drool at Eijoo 😳 😳 😳
ubiquitious thumbnail
somehow i feel that this show has got a smart look---even in the manner inwhich its dealing wid the pregnency issue. its not overdone... that's the gud thing about it. 😊
m_vidya_latha thumbnail
no i just read highlights whenever possible...
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i know, though i wish they improved the storyline, i cant stop watching this show......i just love it too much......its got something about it that makes it different....and i love eijaz, sanjeeda, navneet, and bharatiji......most of them are very good........and i pretty much watch it for old times' sake........naina
springs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Naah..not anymore...stopped watching the day after the leap when we found out that Kunal's married to Nats 😕 I opnly read the updates....hats off to all updaters - Shagun, sunshine, and twinecool 👏 👏 👏 what would we do without you people?
chipotlejhyapp thumbnail
Yes, I do watch it eventhough this episode is being some sort of suspense show now. Every character has their secrets and story goes on and on to reveal them out every week...
I have decided onething for sure...If Natasha will get pregnent...I will stop watching it 😆 😆 😆
becuase that assure me that KUNAL and Nimmo will not meet again.....Or Who knows ...heheh Nimmo will baby sit KUNU/NAT's baby......
What do you think guys? 😃 😆