Originally posted by: NadzGirl...
^ So did I and my dad. He even stood up during the intermission assuming it had ended 🤣
How many times u have to tell me this😡🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: NadzGirl...
^ So did I and my dad. He even stood up during the intermission assuming it had ended 🤣
Originally posted by: NadzGirl...
^ Oopsy boo shorry Sania 😆
https://youtu.be/xgZ5aZ0ifgA?si=aK1A3biXCuKq7LUc
I find these movies off top of head having potential for a short yt parody - Tirangaa , Tere Naam , Krishh edit - Int. Khiladi , Jaani Dushman...
Cocktail 2 behind the scenes - Kriti Shahid Rashmika Homi https://www.instagram.com/p/DZcbXxRCJez/?img_index=19 igsh=M2NkdTJwcGhmY210
https://x.com/rottentomatoes/status/2044135464257331208?s=46
In men: Undoubtedly Hrithik Roshan in War https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RuSqMYcQK0 SRK in DDLJ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJVSuC1sPps In...
0