Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: coollama
Hey I am sorry If I have hurt you, I have no intention of hurting any Qazi's Fan emotion. I know you have ended the topic and might not read this post, But just wanted seek apology if I have hurt you.Take care of your self.God Bless
Originally posted by: coollama
Sometimes in life we don'nt have any hardcore reason to like or love someone, You just like some people because it clicks. You like Qazi there is nothing bad, and you are supporting him un-conditonally that itself feels beautiful.