har mom aisa hota hai kya.ipkknd ki against???????- Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

33

Views

3.5k

Users

26

Likes

49

Frequent Posters

..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#31
I watch whole ipk on mobile and i narrate the story to my mum...she too loves it but she doesn't know that am crazy about barun lol
veds275 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
#32
Thankfully..my mom loves IPKKND ! Even my dad does ! 😆
They were the ones jinki wajah se I started seeing IPKKND ! 😃 But I can understand your feelings...there are times when she ain't in a good mood..and I start comparing something with IPKKND moments..and moms like "Get over with it ! The serials OVER for god sake ! " But her reprimands never help a true-blood Arshian like me ! 🤣
VYGA89 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#33
MY Mom loves ipkknd and sarun.
Actualy She is waiting for ipkknd season2.
deleteaccount thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#34
My mum thinks IPK was very dumb
She used to watch sometimes for Mami and NK
And she thought Khushi was extremely pretty and liked her dresses

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 1 years ago

A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 3 years ago

Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 7 years ago

\\#IPKKND Rewind// "You're mine" / Episode 300 plus

I welcome you with my open heart Because you are my light, my sunshine I don't give a damn of right or wrong With this promise, I"l make you...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 2 years ago

Disclaimer : All images and writing belong to Mysticaldivine. Do not use without permission... 12 Years of Teri Meri Kahani 💕 Does she know I...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 4 years ago

A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".