*-Question and Queries corner 2013-* - Page 39

Posted: 11 years ago
where can i find stuffs related to ONE DIRECTION?

How can we create banners with PhotoShop?

I tried a lot.. and read the tutorials posted here too but could not understand anything! 

Help me please!!
Originally posted by -Alina.

How can we create banners with PhotoShop?

I tried a lot.. and read the tutorials posted here too but could not understand anything! 

Help me please!!
do you know how to merge pics 
- i use 0.1 speed for gifs always
- always use a big size round soft brush for erasing edges of gifs (200 pixels)
please give sony vegas full version link😳
Can anyone please help me with downloading Topaz action for using in gif? or tell me how to use topaz in gif? because i use the topaz in siggys but not in gifs even after putting them into group πŸ˜• 
Originally posted by Arshaholic

where can i find stuffs related to ONE DIRECTION?

i made 1d once in my shop.its a gif.pm me if u want its link:)
Originally posted by Ana_Taarey

ok so instead of goin into such big procedures..why dont do one thing

import gifs..crop to whch ever size u want to and in layers panel make a group folder..and drag all the gif layers frm 1 to hw much it is in dat folder..and copy all the frames in the animation bar..click on thsi button

SELECT ALL>>COPY FRAMES..

do same wd anthr gif too..

open a new file(canvas)..

paste ur bth d gifs(hope u knw how to do it)

and add layer mask(can see dat in layer panel round shape icon next to fx) click on it..

a layer will get added wd 1 gif group..now try to blend ur gif the way u blend ur siggies

Hope i ws able to help u out😊

thanku so much same was my question will try it out thanku so much πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Can anyone please help me with downloading Topaz action for using in gif? or tell me how to use topaz in gif? because i use the topaz in siggys but not in gifs even after putting them into group πŸ˜• 

Google topaz clean to download it.Simply type "Topaz clean download" n you'll get quite a number.
I download everything from 4shared links but to download it from 4shared , u need to have an account there , its free.
http://www.4shared.com/rar/xTZs6U7F/topaz_clean_v302_by_adrian_den.html

Now this tutorial will tell you how to create your own action using Topaz , so that u can apply it on other .gifs you'll make.
http://bolly-psds.tumblr.com/post/30575465817/how-to-use-topaz-on-gifs
credit to the tutor.
Its a lengthy process ,but once done and saved as an action it will be a click n ur job will be done.

But wat i do is very basic coz i have CS2 n its quite rigid and therefore helps in creating alternate paths to lengthy works.I cant make snapshots(diff OS version) so please go with words and have ur PS open.

STEP1: make ur avi , add ur PSD's and everything else that you normally ,before you save ur avi as .gif.

Do not group or form a set of ur avi layers( u can group ur PSD n selective layer options but not those 20-30 or more layers of ur avi).

STEP2: now select all ur frames (right side corner of ur animation tab has a small triangle which brings a drop down menu and choose "Select All Frames")

And then select all ur avi layers(no PSD or selective layer option layers or any effect layer).

To select all avi layers-right click on one of the layers and click "Select Similar Layers."
If any other layer gets selected , keep ctrl pressed start left clicking to deselect the unwanted.

STEP3: now in ur animation tab , right at the bottom right side theres this BUTTON http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m67aljS0081qj1lh8.jpg known as a "timeline",
click it to "convert to timeline animation".

STEP4: let everything be , n immediately go to Filter<convert for smart filters.
a pop up opens , click "OK" on it.

STEP5: now again go back to Filters<Topaz labs<Topaz clean 3.02(or watever version u will have) , and apply ur settings.

If u want to add sharpening then , Filters<sharpen<smart sharpen , and apply ur settings.

And ur done.

Theres a tutorial on tumblr with screenshots , will try and find it.

Edited by 18shabbo - 11 years ago
Does anyone know the font to Saraswatichandra :$

Edited by sanz. - 11 years ago