thanks a lot and i will try to post soon.😊
Ayuzawa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

THANK YOU!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
Ayuzawa thumbnail

Okay here is the part you all had been waiting for. thank you for all your comments and likes.😊

Hope all of you like it.

"ayaan. Tum miss faroqui ka shukriyada karna chahte ho? Unho ne to mauka hi nahi choda mujhe niche dikhane ka'"

"dekha bhai. Aap bhi dhoka kha gaye na. khuda kasam kya kamal ki actress hai vo. Isi baat par ek sher arz hai'

Bhaijaan  aaj aapko de ke stress

Bhaijaan aaj aapko de ke stress

Zoya ne dikha diya ki vo hai kitni haseen actress.

Okay bhai main chalta hoon. Autograph bhi to lena hai unka."

"wait. Tum ye kya keh rahe ho?"

"bhai zoya ne aapko bachane hke liye vo sab kiya tha. Vo cahti thi ki vo shaitaan ki khala ka bhai khud apna gunah qubool kare. Bhai ab mujhe jana hai."

Saying this ayaan left asad standing there on the stairs staring into nothing but his mistakes. Now that he replayed the whole scene that passed in the hall again he couldn't believe that he had been so blind to zoya. He closed his eyes filled with guilt.

======================

"shukriya."

Zoya who had walked away from the bed where nikhat was sitting looked down at her.

"kis liye?"

Nikhat looked away a bit embarrassed.

"kyunki aaj aap ki vajah se main bhai ke liye khadi ho payi. Aaj apne jo subha kaha tha vo mere zehen mein jaise baith gaya hai."

"allah miyan! What's wrong with you? Aaj jo kuch kaha tumne kaha uss mein mera koi contribution nahi tha. Stop being so modest."

"zoya. Aisa nahi hai ki main khud ke rang se nafrat karti hoon. Lekin nafrat karti hoon ki humesha mere rang ki wajah se mere ghar walon ko'"

"tell me one thing. Sab ko tumhare aur mr khan ke rishtey se problem hai. But does that mean ki tumhe apne bhai se pyaar nahi?"

"bilkul nahi. Hum humhare asad bhaijaan se bohot mohabat karte hai."

"to phir just because logon ko tumhara rang pasand nahi issiliye tumhe aapne rang se problem nahi honi chaiye."

Nikhat didn't know what to say. She was so overwhelmed that she got up and hugged zoya. Zoya hugged her awkwardly at first because of the shock but then she hugged her propely.

Ayaan who had been standing near the window looked at both of them as tears filled his eyes. he had never met a girl who he could respect more. this women had not only saved his brother's self respect but also had understood and helped his sister. He had come to say thanks but now he felt that simple thanks would not suffice. He turned around smiling and walked down.

Asad was sleeping next to ayaan. Both were wide awake staring at the ceiling thinking about the same person. Zoya.

"bhai aapko nahi lagta ki mohartama zoya bohot alag hai."

"alag nahi ajeeb hai."

"bhai aap unhe itna na pasand kyun karte hai."

Asad was quite. It was not like he hated zoya. It was just the fact that every time he was near her he would react unlike himself or what he had made himself.

"kisney kaha ki main use na pasand karta hoon?"

Ayaan didn't answer. So asad turned his head sideways to find ayaan already sleeping. Asad smiled and went back to the train of thoughts ayaan had left him with.

Next morning the entire atmosphere in the house was tensed. Asad left for his office as soon as he could. So did Rashid and mamu. Razia was waiting for a chance to insult dilshad but could not as she was always in company of either shereen, dadi, najima or zoya.

Zoya was sitting in the room with nikhat, nuzat, humeira and najima. All of them were going through her clothes to search for anything that was good enough to be worn in nikhat's wedding.

Nikhat picked up yet another jeans and put it aside.

Nuzat: zoya aapke pas toh ek bhi dhang ka shaadi wala kapda nahi hai.

Nikhat: nuzat! Aisa nahi kehte.

Zoya: no she is right. and this is really bad. Now what to do?

All started thinking when suddenly humeira's face lit up.

Humeira: hum sab shopping chalet hai. Aur waha hum zoya ke liye jo chahe vo kharid lenge!

All got up in joy.

Zoya: yes yes! This is amazing. Hum aisa hi karte hai. Tum bhi chalogi na tamatar?

Najima: bilkul zoya.

All came out of the room.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i know a very small part. I will try to upload the next part by tomorrow but I cannot promise anything. I hope all of you can bear with this. Sorry for being so inconsistent. Love you guys.

part 17: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/85156677

Edited by Ayuzawa - 10 years ago
niyoti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I really enjoy reading this fic πŸ˜ƒ I think i have a soft spot for this one because it introduced me to this site. 
Update fast fastly πŸ˜† Lol. I absolutely love big family gatherings, coming from a big family myself, and i really liked this part.
Akilla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome part mateπŸ˜›,
eagerly awaiting the next one,
😭not fair you left us with a cliffyπŸ₯±
anyhu another beautiful piece of work done by you so keep it up

alinaza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aw, such a cute chapter. Love Ayaan and Asad's relationship and Ayaan's shayari's. Poor Asad dealing with terrible shayari's from both Ayaan and Zoya lol. Cannot wait for the next chapter and the shopping trip. With Ms Farooqui around, its bound to be hilarious. Can I please ask Ayuzawa that you could put a little bit more English in the updates? Hindi isnt my first language so I struggle with the translations. Loving your story...
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for dis cute little update for today...count soon
kandygrover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great update... Aaww asad"kisne laha ke mien unhe na pasad karta hoon"" loved it
momai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice to see all bonding together...
kdramafan thumbnail
Its okay. Update whenever you have time.
This was an equally awesome chapter as the others were. Continue soon dear and can you pm me if possible.
Love
-Diya