Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: wiwy

Dear friends,

I love this thread as much as I love my country. So I am offering myself as the.BS matlab Bhagat Singh of the thread.
If there's a controversy regarding who's the best writer on the thread, let me tell you I don't mind accepting the title at all. Kya farak padta hai ki I neither analyse in prose, poetry, pics or VMs!
Again, if there's a nano civil war about  lip kiss, when and where, please I seriously am willing to offer my lips to ASR whenever and wherever he deem fit; preferably in front of you guys!
And all this while you thought I was a  worthless nincompoop on the thread! Sigh! 

🤣  Love Love your humor...u really knw how to crack up 😆

no 1 ever thought ur worthless...nd 🤗 from me...

Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Episode 56

Title Credit : Cynthia

Finally...they are gonna meet

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wiwy

Dear friends,

I love this thread as much as I love my country. So I am offering myself as the.BS matlab Bhagat Singh of the thread.
If there's a controversy regarding who's the best writer on the thread, let me tell you I don't mind accepting the title at all. Kya farak padta hai ki I neither analyse in prose, poetry, pics or VMs!
Again, if there's a nano civil war about  lip kiss, when and where, please I seriously am willing to offer my lips to ASR whenever and wherever he deem fit; preferably in front of you guys!
And all this while you thought I was a  worthless nincompoop on the thread! Sigh! 

Dear WIWY, don't sell yourself short, seriously koi farq nahi padta that that you don't do anything, you are our own personal stand up comedian 🤗  I would fight with you on how besharam you are but as i know ASR only wants Khushi's lips (only b/c he hasnt met me ) i won't bother fighting you 😃 lets keep the peace...if you are Bhagat Singh, i'm Ghandhi🤣
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 56

Title Credit : Cynthia

Finally...they are gonna meet

YES, it's only been like 3 days (not episodes) since the storage room, but feels like forever, the're missing each other so much. still have to watch 56 and then finally the ME...woo hoo!
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

"When two soul mates are near they don't need to see each other, but can feel their connection through subconscious mind. And it exactly happens with Arnav and Khushi, the ultimate soul mates."

sohara,
lovely lines in your take 56. it's true, or at least i would like to believe so. maybe there's no breeze, but there's sensing certainly. 😳

It was actually the first time Arnav told himself that she is near. The other times he does not. It is so touchy that they even know when they are thinking of each other. Like a couple of episodes back when they were looking at the shooting star, when she was cooking and he was looking at the pearls.
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Today was the Mahaepisode right? Forgot posting it? 😲
supriya.arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Doctor...

Today was the Mahaepisode right? Forgot posting it? 😲

nope...we din forget...its posted on pg 67
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

EPISODE56

Why is there too much screen space for Mithai [sweets ]in these epis is a question lingering in my mind to solve the riddle of this mystery.Here are my findings[my POV].No offense.

"Mithai" Sweets, Food that gives us such pleasure and satisfaction, food that has the capacity to give us happiness, is frequently a symbol of our feeling the world. In other words, something that goes with our emotions, our love relationships, and the way we deal with all of this .According to Chinese ,these represent  safety, good fortune and sweetening for the new year along with togetherness ,reunion, and growth all around. During Rosh Hashanna ,traditionally sweets meant for "What you ate would influence your year".Sweets in circular plates"Thal" covered with red covering means joy,happiness, and sincerity. Hence, if we have indulged in too many sweets, and consequently feel stuffed, or ill, it may symbolize how we feel about a relationship we are in, and the emotions involved in it. 

That's exactly Sweets are representing all of these emotions among all in these epis. Jalaibis ,a sweet which gives Khushi a way out of stress and solution of her problems.She is solving everyone problems with these sweets and unintentionally stepping towards her sweet ,loving, and safe heaven Arnavji who is also heading towards facing a relationship which he wants to keep at the edge of bitterness because of his egoistic jalaibis but will wrap in the aromatic indulgence of Khushi's sweet innocence.As too much sweets cause aches and pains the same is about emotions in any relationship.That's why nok jhonk,roothan manana makes this bitter life more sweet just like Khushi and Arnav.But an alarming sign for Anjali as her side is being stuffed by too much sweets that their relationship which she thinks is sweet but in reality is a heading towards distasteful merge of deceit and cozening slyness.These sweets represent "pyar" [ love] of elders with responsibilities towards the family and especially towards the grandkids.These sweets ponder their "Chashini"[syrup] over siblings' love and care at all levels either Arnav-Anjali, Payal-Khushi ,or Arnav,Akash,NK-and all.Their togetherness is inevitable and each and every member of this Mandir either GH or RM will be safe and together and will grow into relationship besides all odds.

Surely they will be safe from being diabetic from extra dose of sugar known as Shyam by the grace of DM.😆

GH , fulfillment of the First order is sweet and tangy as Buaji made Khushi confuse in her counting boxes.These are the sweets which have decided to reside in RM seems like having their own mind now.Shyam's crummy and muddy games are spreading the filthy aroma in Khushi's mind to go back to Lucknow. He can't afford muddy and sweety stains on his clothes as "Daldal" [mud] in between Rani Sahiba  and Khushi is getting bigger and wider each day.Dude if you keep pouring sweetness of your swindler games how will it get dry? Buaji was soaked  in the sweetness of honey tongued Shyam and monopolized to see his assimilate ways of Jalaibis towards Khushi.She discursively gave him hints to pursue  Khushi's parents for the marriage. Buaji, just admiring the look of this unaccustomed and peculiar sweet  and has no clue of  the true flavors of this abhorrent and bitter pill beneath this sweetness known as Shyam '😡

Symbolism:.   35 boxes of sweets. #35 is used 5 times in the bible.It represents anniversary of marrige.It also represents possible losses especially in the case of business and marriage partners.

Pause Here:Khushi will lose money over this contract .Thnx to Mamiji.Anjali has marriage anniversary and will lose her partner or I should say had lost him a long time ago.

Khushi's resentment and acrimony  after knowing about the  order for Raizadas  was amazingly prodigious .Sanaya was too good in delivering it..👏👏👏 Payal made her realize the "waqat ki Nazakat" [ fragility of time] to pursue the order and consider it as a  business contract  as Babuji and Buaji  needs them.Payal knows her sister way too well...👏

Arnav Tries to tenderize the and amend the relations in between him and Nani as he is the cause of it.I love his side of this .He knows he is wrong but his stubbornness does not want him to accept it.He wants all the distasteful and undesirable reasons in between him and Nani to be on hault for this grand party.The party which he is arranging personally with extra zing and aroma in it .Love the elder like Nani she is not only understood her inexorable and opinionated grandchild as he walked in Mandir to talk to her which is not his trait but also agreed to espouse willingly as this is all for Anjali's happiness on her sweet day.Nani also played a dodgy role to convince this obdurate child of hers to make him see the true picture behind the mirror.So a "Peace contract" has been signed and ammunition from both sides has been placed under the Sweet day. It seems to me it was hard for him facing his own reflection.

Pause here:Arnav's realization of his fault is so evident and written on his face as he came to Mandir and his eyes were so apologetic which Nani admired with proud and smile.Loved this scene and both of them. Super aromatically delicious !

In RM, Shyam 's slimy  and sticky jalaibian moves are spreading and stretching the muddy feet around Anjali by spreading pure red roses to filth her mind with his non tolerable aroma and he gifted her "Suhag ki nishani" a Saree by loathing with Khushi's thoughts.How low you could get in your tangling and sticky web of honey,Shyam..Seriously'.😡😡😡

Pause here: He is spreading rose petals today and later glass pieces for her feet.😭  

La's boo boo act to serve Kheer to impress everyone for ASR dissipated in the air when she dropped it by nuzzling touch of Lakshami . Poor Lakshami or poor La, couldn't figured out who is more scared from each other.Nani got infuriated again but Shyam shafted the bitter situation with his honey and twisted tongue nicely. Nani was too scrappy for La's behavior since Mandir incident and last night of her sweet wandering in sweet hallway to sweet dreamier Arnav's room.She is warning you "rehan sehan theek rakhnna"[behave properly in the party] La's surprise and behave accordingly sounds fishy...

Pause here:Arnav's attitude shows how he felt about after Nani's Love and affection towards him in Mandir.He couldn't resist making La realize to shake off attitude and say sorry.

SYMBOLISM: Kheer made of Milk.Due to it being a product of a mother, it represents your feelings about your mother. It might also suggest the giving of sustenance, self sacrifice nurturing the young or needy parts of yourself or others.

It fits perfect on Nani as she is doing exactly for Arnav and Anjali and she will develop for La too later.

#3- as there were three kheer plates---meaning success.Everyone will be successful in their moves so far.Just like three pearls in Arnav's hand.He will be successful

Spilling Kheer:Loss of belief in closed one as Arnav will lose belief on Shyam

Pondering point:Arnav does not trust anyone for the arrangements of the party is setting a new meter of judgement for La.

Arnav's trust system over Anjali'a issues shows he does not tust any one but himself until Khushi will take that place.During remarriage in Rocka he asks Khushi to stay with Anjali while he went to bring medicine .Same during revelation of Shyam both times.

The big moment, Finally Sweets have reached their destination  with the astounded essence and aroma of Khushi towards Arnav and family and every corner of RM.The spicy and sweet fragrance of Arnav has touched sweet soft Khushi and her family and each and every corner of GH.[as Payal is representing family here and a GH Buaji was helping in this order] .The gusty winds are slapping them to awake their sweet and tangy emotions towards each other as these sweets are entering the door of  heaven and the  safe dwelling arms of Arnav as he sensed her  intuitively.These round thals of sweets are bringing its footsteps to spread joy and happiness by removing pain and despair with sincerity around him.Khushi can't hide out from the sensual smell of  this sweet torture as she sensed Arnav's haunting aroma by the same gusty winds tingling her features as she is feeling his hand and fingers roaming around her awakening  her desires for him. But still "Hey DM woh Laad Governor ghar na ho" [DM  I wish LaadGovernor were not here] They both can sense , feel ,and  read each other's thoughts at this point without being together in one frame.

"Saath nahin tou iss ka yeh matlab nahin keh paas nahin"[I can see,feel you without being together] in the last epi but started right here today as he accepted his guts to feel her but "mein uske bare mein nahin sochna chahata" [I don't want to think about her]

Audios until next update

MOMENT OF THE DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qxnptTCoBQ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qxnptTCoBQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

correcting my earlier statement on kiss controversy... apologies.

yes of course, there was a kiss on the lips, suggested only, never actually shown, by the last shot of asr rolling over khushi in the farm house scene. though if i were to direct that shot, i would ask asr to move his head down toward hers a bit more, i might even have taken the camera a bit closer to read her expression, or see her closed eyes. and on cliff top there was meeting of lips, again suggested when he gives her cpr. not a kiss though.

however, the kiss i spoke of in that message to ami, remains the one she gave him, without fear, without doubt, in utter submission to love and staking her claim on him at once, on that first suhag raat night of theirs, the one that really deserved a beautiful end. i was just kidding with ami, about that sexy lagi shart kiss of that man's; how adorable was their play of falling in love. ufff.

samin, if you say you saw and felt those kisses, of course they were there. i couldn't see them, that's all. no big deal. more kisses the merrier.

Like I said Indi you are the woman!  Always have a kind word and a wonderful mediator too!
I personally will disagree with you girls lovingly though because I would like to believe their first kiss on the lips (other than your wonderful story) was on consummation night.  In my mind I want to believe that the act was so sacred that it occurred only during consummation.  The longing, short cheek kisses to me were sweet and the appetizer to the main course.  Like I said before we all agree to disagree but whatever love, kisses the more the merrier!
🤗
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
@ Arshi

Hey Cynthia

Black stood out for me.Green 😡 because the way he was lusting at him.just YUCK!
Red That RED BEAUTY has done the damage deeply enough ,nothing can repair it.
Purple just awesome especially bottom lines.Those pearls are their life story my POV❤️
[/QUOTE]

Don't you just love those pearls?  When he threw them I felt shattered but when he gives her the pearl necklace both in her dream and then in real life I cried.  I felt his pain and then his love to replace what he had taken from her!