what's b/t Karan V Grover and Poppy jabbal

Bebo_Pinky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Actor Karan v Grover is a "busy" man these days. Of course, at the work front he is "busy" with SAB TV's Hum Aapke Hai In Laws, but he is also pretty "busy" in his personal life as well.

busy is the word it seems. So what were we saying about his personal life and all?

Well, in the world of entertainment it is usually not so easy to hide affair or romance stories, but Karan has successfully managed to put a blanket on his love storyuntil now

Karan has been dating a model called Poppy Jabbal for the past two years now.

the two have been seen at several parties together. As we all know, Karan was earlier involved with actress Kavita Kaushik (Tota Weds Maina and FIR) unfortunately, they parted on a sour note, and Kavita was quoted to have said, "With all due respect to him (Karan), I don't even remember his face. I also don't watch much TV so I haven't seen him on television either."

that was quite harsh. Wonder what Karan has to say to that.

Anyways, he has moved on in life and has found love all over again.

hope that karan "sticks" to his lady love this time around and doesn't move on to another one.

P.S- article bit re-edit from original version

sourse-rival site 😉

Edited by bebo_prak - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karsuh thumbnail
Thanks for sharing 😊 That's great that Karan has a girlfriend after all 😉 Way to go Karan and she is one lucky girl 😃
Bebo_Pinky thumbnail

Originally posted by: karsuh

Thanks for sharing 😊 That's great that Karan has a girlfriend after all 😉 Way to go Karan and she is one lucky girl 😃

Mention not karsuh
i think she better then Kavita kausik
Edited by bebo_prak - 11 years ago
karsuh thumbnail
Me too 😊 and she looks very sweet and is more feminine than Kavita 😉 for me this is good news and i am very happy for him 😃
Bebo_Pinky thumbnail

Originally posted by: karsuh

Me too 😊 and she looks very sweet and is more feminine than Kavita 😉 for me this is good news and i am very happy for him 😃

Ya she cute also ,
 but both are didnt say they are in dating
anyway i wish congratulation for both (either friends or Lovers )😃
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing it. I also saw this on TC but didn't like this sentence 'Anyways, he has moved on in life and has found love all over again. Hope that karan "sticks" to his lady love this time around and doesn't move on to another one.'. Makes it sound as though Karan was a playboy or he cheated on Kavita ðŸ˜•
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks bebo.  managed to keep their romance secret for 2 years !!!  is it possible??  hope it's not just rumours.

anyway best wishes to them and will say karan is lucky he had narrow escape from his ex.   the new girl is perfect for him
Bebo_Pinky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

Thanks for sharing it. I also saw this on TC but didn't like this sentence 'Anyways, he has moved on in life and has found love all over again. Hope that karan "sticks" to his lady love this time around and doesn't move on to another one.'. Makes it sound as though Karan was a playboy or he cheated on Kavita ðŸ˜•

according to me,TC always interest to kidding Actors with non sense words
karsuh thumbnail
Yes and now the news is out so we will get more news soon 😉 anyway i am very happy as they won't be writing  about the same old news of  Karan's break up with Kavita anymore 😃
karsuh thumbnail
Yes Visha i agree with you the article is making it look like Karan has nothing better then to move on from one girl to another like he is some kind of playboy or not a good guy and better a person writing a comment that first it was Kavita then Suhasi and now this girl 😆