Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
really like this will they meet or not vali curiosity...
i knw u have planned smethng big for their meeting...luking forward to it!!!!!!!!
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update...
loved it...finally they came face to face...
waiting fr next part...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi dear..thanks 4 da pm n updates! Js read prt 41 n 42 nw! Fab updates! Maan lookin 4 Geet n finally finds her! In his own office! Dadi suspects tht Maan is hiding something! Well written! update soon
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
happy valentine's day...
coming to the update...it is amazing...
omg he found her...yeh and the line she says while having found the file was all apt for maan..."finally i found you..."
now pls pls update soon!!!!!
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
fab updt...so maan found his geet, his life...what happens nxt???waiting eagerly fr nxt updt continue sooon...
piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So loved the updates and maan geet's well that was totally awesome
maneet4afreen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
maanana padega hamare mk ne toh guess bhi correct kiya.. kitna tez chalta hia uska dimaag.. very impressive...

nice update dear...
-lakshmi- thumbnail
nain lading... yipee... at last... but again u s stopped at the wrong place...

am so eager for the next part... pls do update tom...
mandy15 thumbnail
fantastic updates dear:)

loved them:)
angeesh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hello dears,

Well I did let them meet on Valentine's❤️...Am I romantic or not??

Glad you are enjoying the story

Part 43 below

Ange

Chapter 43

Suddenly she felt a hand on her right arm pulling her. She began to let out a scream, when a hand covered her mouth, and a body pushed her against the door.  Trying not to panic, she hesitantly looked up to see an intense pair of dark brown eyes staring into her startled hazel ones.

His body pressed firmly against hers, so she was wedged firmly between him and the door. One hand was over her mouth, while the other held her right arm above her head. The project file remained in her left hand by her side.

"Maan" she whispered against his hand. He slowly released the hand covering her mouth while maintaining their eyelock, placing the hand on her waist.

"Maan" she said again, this time louder, but slightly breathlessly.

"Mmm" Maan replied, enjoying the closeness between them.

"Maan what are you doing here?" she said breaking the eyelock and looking anywhere else but at him directly. She was finding his intense gaze overwhelming and it was causing her to become aroused.

Maan looked at her slightly confused. "Did she just ask me what I am doing here?" he wondered. "Maybe I heard incorrectly". "Geet..." he began to say, but was interrupted.

"How did you find me?...Why did you find me? ...Did you not get my letter?...Did I not make it clear, that you were free, under no obligation to be with me? ...and specifically not to find me?" she asked

Again, he started to say something, but was interrupted.

"Maan, you shouldn't be here...what if someone finds us here? What if Meera finds me here with a man" Geet said in horror.

"Not a man,  or any man, but Maan, your Maan", Maan corrected Geet with a smirk, which was missed by Geet, who still was avoiding his eye contact.

"Maan, you don't understand.." Geet said, but was quickly prevented from saying anymore, when she felt Maan's lips against hers. The kiss started off very slowly as they re-familiarised themselves with each other, then became more passionate. Maan's hands travelled to her back pulling her closer to him. Geet's hands found themselves entwined in his hair pushing his mouth against hers. The project file was now forgotten lying on the floor. Soon their tongues were probing each other's mouth and their kissing intensified. Maan's hands pulled her shirt out of her skirt and found themsleves under her shirt feeling the skin along her back. Both moaned at the touch. They continued kissing until suddenly the phone in the office rang. The noise brought Geet back to her senses and she pushed Maan away "Oh my God...what were we doing?" Geet said breathlessly holding her hand over her swollen mouth.

"Kissing...I am pretty sure we kissing Geet" Maan replied looking at Geet's rather dishevelled form in amusement.

Geet just rolled her eyes at Maan. "Stop it Maan" she said walking shakily towards the desk to pick up the phone that was still ringing. He wondered why she was about to pick up his phone, but decided to observe.

"Stop what Geet?" he said as he approached her in a predatory manner.

"Maan" she squealed as she felt his arms snake around her waist from the back and his face nuzzle the side of her neck.

She unsteadily picked up the phone and said "Hello"

"Geet, is that you?" a female voice asked

"Yes, who is this?" Geet replied

"It's Meera...You probably don't recognise my voice yet, but you will" she said laughingly. "I was getting worried about you. You have been gone a long time. Have you found the file? Do you want me to come?"

"NO" Geet shouted because at that point Maan had just squeezed her waist and was kissing her neck, "I mean, No...mmm" she tried to stifle a moan and covered the receiver of the phone so that Meera couldn't hear. She tried to calmly continue the conversation with Meera, but Maan was making it very difficult "Meera... I am fine...I. I have just found... the file...Will be... with you soon" Geet said cutting the call and turning around to face Maan.

Still in his arms, Geet looked up into Maan's eyes and said "Maan, this is my first day in the office...and we are standing in the MD's office, I mean MK's office. If Meera finds us or worse still if MK finds us here, my job will be finished even before iIt has started" Geet said in desperation. It was then Maan realised that Geet didn't know that he was MK..."This could be fun" Maan thought wickedly.

"Ok Geet. I understand" he said trying to maintain a straight face

"Thanks Maan. Now please let me go" Geet said

"No" Maan replied

"No? What do you mean No?" Geet asked

"Well, if I let you go, you may run off again" Maan replied.

"Maan I really need to go and see Meera" Geet pleaded.

"On one condition" Maan said holding Geet closely so that she was finding it difficult to breathe with their closeness

"What condition?" she asked trying to wriggle out of his grasp

"We need to talk Geet. We didn't get a chance in Hoshiyarpur. Meet me in half an hour downstairs outside the gates"

"No...I mean why?...I mean what if Meera doesn't let me go?" Geet argued

"Fine, stay here with me and wait for Meera or better still MK to find us" Maan said winking at Geet holding her even closer.

"Ok, I agree" Geet said giving up.

"Great, so we will stay here standing, or do you want to move to the sofa to be more comfortable?" Maan asked deliberately misunderstanding her answer.

"Huh?" Geet asked in confusion

"Well, you agreed to stay here and wait for Meera or MK to come" Maan explained

"No...No...No. I didn't" Geet clarified. "What I meant was that, I will meet you downstairs in half an hour...but if you are late Maan, I will make my way home" she warned. "Agreed?"

"Agreed" Maan said.

"Let me go then", Geet whined.

Reluctantly Maan let Geet go from his arms. "Geet, you may want to tidy yourself up a bit before you go...somebody may think you had been making out" he said making her blush.

He watched her tuck her shirt into her skirt and smooth her clothes. SHe could do nothing about her swollen lips, except pray that Meera didn't notice the, and "if she does, I will say I had an allergic reaction to something I ate" she thought. She picked up the neglected project file and open the door. She poked her head outside into the corridor. It was deserted. She turned around to look at Maan and said, "The coast is clear Maan. You can leave without being seen. I will meet you in half an hour". She ran down the corridor to find Meera and finish her work in time to meet Maan. If she didn't she thought "God knows what he will do then!"

Maan saw Geet leave. He quickly picked up the phone and dialled Meera's number.

"Meera"

"Yes MK"

"Why are you still here? Were you not supposed to meet Yash for dinner?"

"Oh yes, I forgot...you know this pregnancy makes me forget. I will just finish up and leave. If you see Yash, don't tell him I forgot, okay?"

"Okay Meera"

Maan cut the call and smiled to himself "No excuses Geet...you will have to talk to me now"