sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Yaaar he is my uncle he willl become be star ya unka dream ha u know thz 🤣
--Yashi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happy-go-lucky

You did? And you didn't even inform me about it? *sob*sob* I've attained the legal age for voting, you know... You broke my poor heart, Yashi... I missed out on voting for such hotness... Damn it!

LOL. he made a poll asking who will look best with sanaya including him in the option😆😆.
noone was voting for him so i voted😆😆.
unfortunately moderator closed that post. so now you cant vote😳😳. dont cry baby😳
 i am quite sure bhaiyaa ji will make such poll again. I swear you will be first person to get informed about it.

Bhaiyya ji also gives PM service. 😆😆. you can request for it🤣

Happy-go-lucky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Yashi, thanks for the information! You're one truly loyal sister of his, clearing out all MUs on his behalf ... Btw, I think there's a possibility that he's my Bhaiyya too, coz you see, HGH = hotguy_here and HGL= Happy-go-lucky... Our names are so similar! So, yay for me, as I earned myself a bhaiyya (and not saiyyan) on Valentine's Day :D Edited by Happy-go-lucky - 11 years ago
Happy-go-lucky thumbnail
And I swear, if he keeps on making such non-sensical post, that tempts us to spam so much, I'll be a Goldie in no time... But I hate that poop-colour :'(
--Yashi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happy-go-lucky

@Yashi, thanks for the information! You're one truly loyal sister of his, clearing out all MUs on his behalf ... Btw, I think there's a possibility that he's my Bhaiyya too, coz you see, HGH = hotguy_here and HGL= Happy-go-lucky... Our names are so similar! So, yay for me, as I earned myself a bhaiyya (and not saiyyan) on Valentine's Day :D

Thank you for crowning me as loyal sister😳😳. Ohh so much similarity in names. Welcome to the  Hot Guy Sisters Club😆😆.

Thanks in advance to bhaiyaa ji for making you Goldie😆😆
Edited by --Yashi-- - 11 years ago
Happy-go-lucky thumbnail
@Yashi, famous people have fan clubs, but our bhaiyya is truly unique for having a Sisters Club! Ek hazaaron mein meri bhaiyya hain *insert music* ... And I'll thank him if and only when I become a Goldie... Hmpf :DEdited by Happy-go-lucky - 11 years ago
BornThisWay thumbnail
Pics nahi ayi re ayi re...pics nahi ayi re...
.Panache. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
.Edited by Jasmine32 - 11 years ago