BV 14th Feb - Anandi's Eagerness Shiv's Busyness

Blukitten thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
#1


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.


Created

Last reply

Replies

24

Views

8.8k

Users

23

Likes

144

Frequent Posters

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#2
Thanks in advance 🤗
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#3
^ Thanks a lot for the WU dear ! 😊
Muktchand thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#4
Neha

Thanks in adv

I will read afterwards

nolla thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#5
Thnx in advance.
But if it is going to happen like its writen in the article, am 😡 about jagya's interuption 😡. I ve been diying for ages to see this moment where she confesses her love to Shiv (the loverbird) ☺️.
Nah, nah, nah, cvs this is not right of you, you want to kill me no?🤢
Edited by nolla - 13 years ago
tistaa thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#6
Neha Thanx for the WU 😃 VD ke din CVs ne kya episode gift kiya!!! 😆 Once again they proved that never expect anything from BV CVs...They give you unique track unexpectedly but if you expect they will sure gonna dissapoint you 😛 but I love that teensy weensy AnSh scene and Montuji was chow chweet 😆 b/w Why Ganga couldnt catch that really big basket ball I dont know,,,,,,🤔😕 Is she that weak or uncomfortable???? 😆 I know CVs you are hell bent to show Ganga the biggest bechari but plz try some realistic stuff then instead of making silly plot loke unable to catch a ball 🤢
Edited by tistaa - 13 years ago
nikhilageet thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#7
Thanks for the update in advance😃
nolla thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: tistaa

Neha Thanx for the WU 😃 VD ke din CVs ne kya episode gift kiya!!! 😆 Once again they proved that never expect anything from BV CVs...They give you unique track unexpectedly but if you expect they will sure gonna dissapoint you 😛 but I love that teensy weensy AnSh scene and Montuji was chow chweet 😆 b/w Why Ganga could catch that really big basket ball I dont know,,,,,,🤔😕 Is she that weak or uncomfortable???? 😆

Lucky you, am still working today, but ll soon be thru. Cant wait to watch the recording. You ve made me restless!😃
YFOTLXNPHLB6KAXK thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#9
Thank you for the WU in advance nniks!

So onto those moments that I liked!

1. The sequence at the beginning with Anandi in AnSh dreamland. Yea, right there with you Anandi. LOL

2. Scene from yesterday's precap, Shiv hears Anandi's payals (I am going to assume the payals he gifted her, of course lol). It was really cute how he stood up without realizing when he was looking at how pretty she looked. The entire time, Anandi is pining to spend some romantic moments with Shiv and now our CS is TOO busy with his work. ALthough I do appreciate that they show Shiv being appreciative that Anandi took the time and care instead of being completely dismissive. Also it was quite funny how the tables have changed. LOL

3. I was really touched by the DS-Anandi-Sumitra interaction. Mostly because DS and Sumitra were so happy to see Anandi changed completely by happiness. There was a bounce to Anandi's step, her face shining with happiness, her clothing, her hairstyle all reflecting her utter happiness. Our budhi Anandi can't see that her happiness is blinding to those who witness it, but DS and Sumitra being elder and wise, know better.

4. Ganga-Anandi scene was well done. They both have so much in common bc of bal vivah that they are bonded by their strong spirits that refuse to be broken by society's wrongdoings. Interesting to see their relationship develop.

5. Ganga-Nandu sequence was cute, I think that is a bonding I will be looking forward to most because of the comedic potential LOL. Although Ganga not being able to catch a huge basketball was odd, I mean if it was something the size of a tennis ball perhaps I could understand, but a basketball??? 😕

6. CH scene, poor Anandi can't catch a break. I do have to say it's quite funny to see Anandi this way, so restless. Every moment in the office when Shiv wasn't paying attention, Anandi felt so bad, bichaari, all she wants to do is be romantic and confess her love to her husband. She looked like a five year old who wasn't allowed to have her candy/toy. Kaisi cute muh phoolake beti thi woh LOL. And same situation at home, Shiv is busy being CS, not able to come home early for dinner as he said he would and that he would have dinner before he came home. Anandi completely deflated, completely restless is adorable.

7. Surprisingly Sanchi was nice to Anandi. Well as nice as Sanchi has ever been to Anandi when Anandi requested Sanchi if she could look at Shiv's baby pics and their old family pictures. It was the first time Sanchi may have looked at Anandi with kindness. But mostly just adorable to see how happy Anandi and interested she was in seeing pics of Shiv. Loved the VO, completely explained this scene about when one loves someone, one wants to know every little thing about their loved one.

8. Precap: So I am guessing this is when Jagya gets the idea to see Gauri??(Since it didn't happen today) After talking to Ganga?? BTW wow, didn't expect CVs to show Jagya to share personal things so soon with Ganga, but I am not complaining. So Ganga will finally find out Anandi's whole past or at least the part that she was the Singh's bahu. Also most fav part of precap, Anandi has to be so adorable with her talking to Shiv's picture, saying why didn't she believe in her belief, that in her good fortune she got such a good man. That now she will give him all the love he desires and deserves and hopes he will accept her love. SO SWEET. I am just SO HAPPY for this girl. She has come SO far in life.

9. So when IS Jagya going to interrupt Anandi's confession?? It wasn't today. I mean I wonder since they are promoting that Anandi will confess on the 16th if that's when Jagya will interrupt?? I think I will die if that ends up being the cliffhanger. Egh, I can deal with it, I love seeing all the build up/focus for AnSh romance anyway LOL
Siya_ thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#10
Thanks for the WU Neha ji 😊

I guess it's not easy to match the excitement that was yesterday's episode, and I shouldn't have expected for the episode to match it, even though it's valentine's day. 😛

Loved the beginning and all the AnSh parts so much though! I had tears in my eyes again once I saw her so happy and so obviously in love. 😳 Also listening to the lyrics and realizing this is how she's feeling for her Saiyyan who's none other than Shiv was beautiful.

I also loved the shots of her eyes. I think that will make a beautiful parallel in any VM/gifset/banner. The close up of her eyes when she was getting ready for the engagement, then for the sangeet, and now to go meet her suniyejee. 😳

No 'collector sahb' today, in front of CM or Sanchi either. 😆

The way she looked at him when she finally saw him was so adorable. And why wouldn't she look at him that way, he was looking especially delectable today. ☺️ CV's should always have him in glasses and stubble with minimal makeup. Haye main mar jaawan. Also it was so sweet that he has like supersonic hearing and can hear her payals before anyone else can. The way the two men looked around to see who has CS gotten up for like this and their expression when they looked back and started to leave was hilarious.

And Anandi, your next step is so clear - go to your workaholic husband as Sarpanch to discuss Jaitsar projects! He'll give you all the time in his office day then. As for the night, you have him then anyway. 😳

I'm worried she's going to get all dreamy with the pictures and drop the iPad or something, otherwise why would the CV's put that dialogue in Saanchi's mouth - 'iska khayal rakhna, blah blah.' But I loved the precap anyway, I will never get tired of hearing Anandi say she's in love with Shiv. *ascends to heaven on the wings of angels*

Oh and it was nice seeing Anandi and DS together again, and I loved how she didn't need to say anything and both DS and Sumi knew what the change was within her. 😃 DS's line that the dream she's had for Anandi has finally come true was very sweet and touching. Also, she's giving everyone Shiv's leftovers? 🤣
Edited by Shivandi - 13 years ago

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".