Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
oh goodness!!! I can't believe Arnav asked Gayatri to join in... there  should be a significance to that... I wonder what Rana is planning for now... What is Gayatri's secret???
Cute6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Quiky updates..:)
it was nice..
Vaiting for d next1
mised arush in dis
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice part
Arnav needs to be careful in his plans as rana has men every where and knows about the wedding
Continue soon
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey dear, hope you are OK.

Have finally caught up with the story. Amazing. Loved it. Waiting to read more

Laters_Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow arnv iz undrstng
lvd d update
thnx 4 pm
rashgirl000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great update.
they are getting married.
an rana's about to stike.
and what happened to dhruv?
hope everyone accepts gayathri 
continue soon
Edited by rashgirl000 - 11 years ago
awesome update
thnx 4 the pm
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Rocking part
Hope that Arnav's plan will be successful and this time Rana will be caught. Its good that Arnav finally asked Gayatri to stay back, whatever be the reason.
please continue soon
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was so sweet if Arnav to give her a pump
Seriously I am so curious, the story is getting interesting 
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
From the author's desk: Happy Valentine's day to you all! Here is the next update... Thanks for all the lovely comments.. I couldnt ask for more...

Hope you all will like this.. what's more lovelier than to get an update  on 14th feb where they are exchanging vows to be husband and wife for eternity... yeah... you can all breath... they actually got married!

Happy reading!
________________________________________________________________________________

Part 70

"You may now kiss the bride" Sid called out as the couple finally finished the last of the seven rounds around the fire.

While the youngsters in the family cheered for the suggestion, Sid had to duck when Dadi aimed a whack at him. The ceremony had proceeded with usual cheer; the little episode which dampened the start of the ceremony was pushed back as if it didn't happen at all. Everyone willingly forgot the episode, to pave way to happiness that the two of them who were exchanging vows, deserved. As they finally were done with the ceremony- everyone sighed with relief. 

"As if Nannav needs to be told" NK joined in with Sid'

"ooh"  a cheer rose amongst them when Arnav smiled at Kushi as she turned towards them, blushing bright with what was being suggested. As Arnav finally pulled her close and hugged her, the cheer rose higher.

"Get a room man" Ashok joked as Arnav dropped a kiss on Kushi's forehead finally.

NK whistled while Anjali and other clapped.

"I had expected a European style wedding kiss though" La told, make her blush profusely.

"I don't mind actually" Arnav said as he bent closer but he was shoved away by his wife'

"Keep that in mind sid'" Anjali called sid  "Note La's preference"

"Noted the point my lord' did you mean the French one Lav?"

"Shutup Sid"

As the couple walked away to get the blessings of the elders, amidst cheer and lots of leg pulling

"Did you speak to boss?" Rocky asked the approaching figure of Linga

"yeah' Look- that lady Gayathri- Boss doesn't want her here when he arrives"

"You mean should we finish her off- or just that she should not be here?"

"he said to do whatever we could manage- But she shouldn't be there when he comes here"

"How could we manage that with a crowd like this?"

"No idea'"

"Didn't he say anything about the wedding- I saw it just got over.. "

"He said he will see to that' he only asked us to take of that lady- plan something quick"

"Thank god- nandakishore- everything went smoothly" Buaji told relieved

"Yeah' you can also thank Sid Buaji' his tricks finally worked"

"It had all chances of a washout plan" La told him

"Haaa.. I wouldn't have let it become one"

"I agree with Lavanya.. it was indeed a very close call"

"Dadimaa' What did you think? That I would let my entire hardwork to go waste- Come- on if they both showed some reluctance I and La would have taken their place" Sid told her as she smacked him on his elbow.

La nudged sid suddenly and gestured him at a distance. It was the couple's turn to get blessings from Gayathri. Arnav had stopped a few steps before reaching her. The tension grew again. But Gayathri handled it quite well this time as she embraced an apologetic looking Kushi and wished her all the best.

"Ooof" Sid blew out air

"All is well" La remarked

It was decided a little later that while the others would to get back to shantivan the same night, the wedded couple would spend their night at the farmhouse. Arnav and Kushi were reluctant to part ways with Arush for the night- and finally Sid and La decided to stay back too and have Arush in their room- giving the wedded couple a free night to spend.

"We will take care of him- He has been with us- And we know his routine" La and Sid finally talked into them the plan and made them agree'

Arnav was meanwhile thinking if it was prudent to make them all stay together only- With Rana's attack expected any moment- he can get anyone in the family- not only Arush.

While the elders argued on Comfort zone point of view, the youngsters teased him if he would be bothered about their presence tonight'

"Its better if you all stay here tonight" Arnav repeated again

"But bhai, we don't have enough bedding here' You both stay- La and Sid are staying back too' Don't worry- its not too late- We will be able to get back safe" Akaash told him

A little away from the farmhouse, Rana and Dhruv got out of the car and approached a waiting Linga.

"The wedding  is just over- The couple is staying back at the farmhouse- I heard them say it- Lavanya and Sidarth are staying back too'" Linga informed Rana.

Rana turned to look at Dhruv.

"Fetch the pistols from the car dashboard Dhruv"

As Dhruv left to fetch them, Rana turned to Linga

"What about Gayathri?

"She just left- with that Sid guy- Rocky has gone following them- If he can manage, he will finish her off"

"good" Rana whispered as Dhruv approached them again.

"It is loaded and ready" Dhruv told as he gave it to Linga

"What about the other one with silencer?" Rana asked him

"I am carrying that" Dhruv told his mama as they proceeded to walk

"All we need to do is wait for the family to leave and then hit the unsuspecting couple. What a way to spoil their wedding night? Infact we are doing them a favor- isn't it lucky for them to make them meet death when they make love to eachother?" Rana told them both

"Isnt it better to get the baby?" Dhruv asked- much easier to make them bend to the will"

"Are you scared to kill them off Dhruv sab?" Linga asked mockingly

"Scared? I was the one to suggest from the starting to kill that girl off- No one listened then- If at all you had listened- we wouldn't be in this position now- and you are mocking me now?" Dhruv asked shoving the pistol on Linga's face

"Stop your bickering Dhruv- I get what you are saying- it is easy to get them sign the papers with the baby as hostage" Rana told him "And Linga behave yourself- we are going by plan one or two according to the situation- for now if there are more people- it will be plan 2- otherwise- a silent plan 1- and the property automatically goes to you- got it?"

They both nodded reverently. But as they approached the farmhouse, it was unusually quiet.

"why is it this quiet and dark?" Linga asked "it was full of noise 5 mins back"

Rana comtemplated for a few minutes and then asked them to enter the gate. No one seemed to be there- not even the security guy. Linga also observed that the three cars which were parked there earlier were not there anymore. As they approached the large hall, they found a few movements- which they later noticed to be the care taker of the farmhouse and the security guard.

"I swear, I saw a wedding happening" Linga told them

Soon they were approached by the unwary security guard who asked them why they were there. They feigned that they had actually come for the wedding- and got news that the wedding got over and the party left to shantivan.

"But Arnav and his bride were supposed to be here right- we wanted to meet them"  Rana let out a bait to know if the couple were still there.

"Nahi saab.. they also left a little while a ago only" the security guard informed him and went about doing his cleaning job

"you idiot- you made us come all the way here- for nothing"

"Saab- I am sure I heard them saying about the plan- They must have changed it at the last minute."

"Switch to plan B" Dhruv told as he got into the driver seat- and sped the car towards Shantivan as soon as his companions got in.

Owing to comfort zones from the ignorant members' point of view and security reasons from the group who were aware of the danger lurking around, everyone had agreed to get back to RM itself.

Back at RM, after the grihapravesh ceremony got over ' the elders settled down by their room letting the younger crowd to plan for the Suhaag raat for the newly wed.

The younger male crowd was gathered around the poolside, with Arnav in their midst, and still not content with the leg pulling that had been enforced on the newly wed, NK turned his attention to the much in love couple'

"So when Sid told Kushiji that day that he was Jealous of Arnav because his love had been in love with him in the past.. I was so so shocked' I was thinking what had happened to Kushiji- finally everything got cleared that he was actually speaking about you" NK was telling a highly amused Lavanya as she exclaimed in surprise

"Really? You said that"

"I said nothing like that" Sid shifted his legs uncomfortably as Arnav smirked at him. The younger crowd had been all the more teasing this evening- and finally enjoyed this welcome change of tide'

"Yeah- I heard him saying that" he smirked further as Sid glared at him

"You sure did' I said that to just rile you up" Sid replied gaining his composure back'

"So you both actually fought for me'that does boosts up my confidence" La said playfully as Sid glared back at her.

"Any time La" Arnav told her- deciding to give Sid a taste of his own medicine.

But before this could go any further- NK oohed looking at the approaching figure of Kushi.

She was for sure decked up with a lovely lehenga- and she did look more beautiful than the time she had looked during the wedding.

"You do look like a divine goddess- I knew I was so clumsy at this kind of traditional dressups- Di and Payal are the best" Lavanya exclaimed.

"Yeah.. Jelebi looks yummy for someone here" Sid called out expecting to earn a stare from Arnav, but Arnav was totally lost and his eyes ' ears and everything else were tuned to his bride.

"Someone seems lost- so lost that they forgot to scowl at me hearing me call her jelebi" Sid shook him head.

Others smiled.

"I heard it- it doesn't matter anymore" Arnav told him still looking at his bride.

"Oh he knows why you call me jelebi" Kushi told to a disappointed Sid

"That's not fair- why did you tell him?"

"I didn't, he read my diary" she explained

"So is Arush baby with us today as planned earlier?" La asked  as Arush who was sitting with his calm and tall chachu looked up.

"Yeah, I suppose so'if it doesn't bother you both" Arnav told them

"hey don't be silly- It wouldn't bother us- we are actually gonna miss him after we go back" La told them as she picked Arush from his Akaash chachu

By the time Anjali and Payal were done with getting the room ready for the wedding night, and Kushi had already put Arush to sleep after being fed at the adjoining room where La and Sid were supposed to stay for the night,  the crowd had extracted as much as possible from Arnav's wallet.

Before they coul let the couple to themselves for the night they all started off with the mehendi hunt game.

"Ok now tell us where your name is in her mehendi.. Lets see how fast you find it out" Anjali called out as they all again surrounded the couple

Arnav found it in a blink of an eye.

"You actually decided to write LG?" he asked Kushi looking shocked

She simply put forward her other hand

"rakshas" he worded silently and blinked back at her "unbelievable"
"Dont be  so dissappointed laad gavarnar ji-" Sid told Arnav as Arnav only rolled his eyes'

Soon the men were asked to move out as the bride was made to sit on the decorated bed. They all called out wishes as they moved out

"Have fun Nannav- Kushiji"

"Good night Bhai"

"Good night both of you- see you all in the morning" Ashok called out as he also left

"Yeah.. don't break the bed- don't make much noise- and don't worry about Arush- if at all he wakes up- I will come and knock at your door" Sid called out winking at Arnav.

"Enough guys- give us a break- move out all of you" Arnav said as he pushed them all out.

"Di- What is the need for all this?" Arnav asked

"Patience boss- we will move out too" Anjali said as she was getting Kushi's lehenga to stretch out in perfect circle around her.

Payal and La smirked at eachother as they too made their way out whispering something into Kushi's ears that made her blush

"This is really too much- you all behave as if this is our first time" Arnav told his sister

"ASR" La whispered to him as she passed him out following Payal

"yeah?"

"Kushi has got your name somewhere on her- its hidden"

"on her mehendi? But I .."

"Shhh.. I said on her' look out for it ok?" She winked at him implying the fact as she moved out

"thanks for the tip La" Arnav smirked looking at his bride

"anytime"

"Now its done' Good night Kushi- Good night Chotey- have fun' " Anjali said as she too left the room.

"Finally alone" Arnav muttered as he bolted the door shut.

"you know what? I am actually relieved that nothing bad happened tody as I feared' I was so tensed.." Kushi told him as he rolled his eyes

"Is that all you can manage to say- when we are finally alone after all this hectic evening?"

"what else do you think I can say?"

"How about my name on you?"

"LG or Rakshas? I just did it for fun"

"No I meant Arnav Singh Raizada? or is it A?"
"Hey cheater.. Lavanya told you about it didn't she? Wait till I catch her in the morning"

"You can catch her in the morning' but for now- chuck out everybody else out of your mind" Arnav said as he pulled her out of the bed towards him capturing her in a seering kiss on the fly.

"I have been waiting to do that from the time I saw you walking towards me in this dress" he said in between breaths after they surfaced.

"So what else you had been waiting to do?"

"You have become shameless- you know that?"

Kushi smiled at him-

"Are you complaining now?"

"Not at all' Just that it all takes it up the notch when you realize that your wife has suddenly turned into an active wild seductress at bed"

"Haa.. start teasing me now" she said biting her lips' "I wasn't that wild"

"you weren't? Should I show you my marks?"

"Haa.. now you know how it feels when you have to hide it all"

"I wouldn't hide it for my sake- I thought you would be embarrassed if I didn't '"

"Shut up"

"Hey speaking of hiding things'so tell me where is my name on you?"

"It is for you to find it out-isnt it? Lets see how fast you find it" she said as she stepped back lifting her hands "I am all yours"

"I will be able to find it in a less than a minute" he growled at her- getting impatient all the more with her gestures.

"Hmm.. then lets see.." she spoke out teasingly' "that should include the time that you would take to take of my jewellery' and the wedding joda' without tampering or ripping it" Kushi added as an after thought

"I cant promise the state of your jewellery or Joda'. what would you do if I win this bet?" he asked her huskily

"Anything you ask for" she replied back with equal ease

"Light on for the whole night?"

Though she opened her mouth wide enough hearing his demand, she didn't want to give up her stand now

"Ok- th..thats fine' yeah.." She blushed agreeing to his bet'

He never thought she could turn him on simplest of her gestures.

"When does my time start?" he almost growled at her with animalistic instinct

"Now" she whimpered as she felt his hands already on her neck.. and she realized him pulling off her ghoonghat from her head. She didn't even realize when her nath was taken off along with her earrings, she didn't realize when he necklace came off- when her hip band flew across the floor.

The only thing that she was aware of what his lips and hands on her- creating havoc to her senses' Suddenly everything stopped and she opened her eyes to look at him smirking at her'

"40 seconds more" he whispered to her as she realized that her bangles were off too now'

"Do you want to cancel the bet now ' you can' I am merciful- you know" he whispered to her as a shock of anticipation went through her body

"carry on" she jabbed at him encouraging him further- and that was all that he needed to take it further'

As he pulled her closer, sliding his hand up her back towards her choli, a piercing scream was heard from outside.

"Arush" La screamed from the next room, making Kushi and Arnav to jump apart. They quickly opened the door and went running to the adjoining room- even as the rest of the members came up running towards the room.

To be continued

Edited by abavi - 11 years ago