|
|
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
😭I hate her....Yucks!!!I agree with E$HA...This girl looks like she is going to join Vanshita's gang and create problems between Kkavya and Anjali!I really hate her acting!
She was with my Eijaz in Kkoi Dil Mein Hai also....Mood Hi kharab kar diya!😭😭
thanx for the info 😃
true her hair does look scary 😕
btw she comes in k street as dweep
thnx 4 the article😃
lolz..i remember in KDMH in the courtroom she was the 1 who said dat eijaz had sum mark on his back...so we shld thank her 4 that otherwise we wldnt b able 2 see eijaz's hot back😉😆
but other than that, she sux bigtime🤢 shez so ugly