

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
My name is Riddhima Gupta. I'm a simple girl, leading a simple life. I have an amazing mother & a caring father & I want to become a doctor. Hah! Bullshit! Other than my name & occupation, everything I said was a lie. Simple? Me? LOL! You're funny. There's nothing simple about me. I'm a spoilt brat who parties every night, gets drunk, dances like there's no tomorrow, gets laid & other random shit. Mom died when I was ten & my dad, well, he's basically a nobody. I have my bro & sis-in-law, Atul & Anjali "An" Gupta with me so it's cool.
I wanna be a cardiologist so I'm going to this amazing college in New York – yeah, I'm a nerd so STFU – & my besties are: Rahul, Muskaan, Abhi, & Nikkiki. So yeah. Life's perfect for me. But that's what it's about, ain't it? Parties, drinks, besties, gossips, boyfriends, etc? But I know all of this is just going to last for a while. All of this is going to end very soon. How do I know this? Well, ever heard about intuition? That feeling you get that something's gonna happen? Yeah. I'm getting that feeling. Something or someone is going to come & change stuff. Who? What? When? Where? Why? How? Good? Bad? I have no f**kin' idea. All I know is that it's coming. But guess what? I don't care. Whatever it is, it can't be stronger than me. Till then, Imma sit back & wait for it to come. Adios, amigos!
Res
Mera hai WOHOO
FB par come back :( I miss you
Originally posted by: Mrs.JGrover.
Mahua Di!! :o :o :o OMKJJJ! I mish you!! 😔 Now read the prologue and edit your reserve. :b
Chapter : Melodious Encounter https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/52348
✦ WRITER'S DISCLAIMER ✦ This is a work of fanfiction created purely for entertainment and creative purposes. The characters Ritik, Shivanya, and...
https://youtu.be/lrLZFWSjsk8 Do Like and Subscribe to support !!!
https://youtu.be/tQ4n8MXqoEQ Credit : EXOTIC DISASTER
Darlington Today presents ---- AN ARHIFF Iss Darr Ko Kya Naam Doon Summary: Khushi is an internet famous(kind of) 30 year old fashion designer...
147