Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: angel_juhi04
Bichaari ne brush b nahi kiya aur nahaaya b nahi. I think vo bhaag bhaagkar aayi hogi. I don't understand Piddhi q usse nafrat karta hai. Usi k vajah se uska KD bhai ka future bacha hai. KD khush nahi lag raha tha jab RV ne kaha ki Kiya aa gayi qki uske ego ko hurt hua. Uska itna ego hai ki vo RV k car me jaane ko taiyaar nahi tha ye jaante huve b ki Juhi missing hai while Kiya was ready to come wid them for Juhi. RV is no more egoistic or hardly. I want Kiya to tell Juhi abt her reality. D great Aanya Gujral who she is a big fan of was not caring n allowing Kiya to go for her. I think Kiya vl do a major help in finding Juhi.
Originally posted by: angel_juhi04
I loved d scene where she got up 4m nowhere among d other buddies. Wonder wat vl happen to Kiya now? 😭 she is true friend but no one knows her importance n always thinks her wrong. Hope after dis incident evry1 realizes her importance.
Originally posted by: blue_Orchid
seriously Why do u have to drag KD everywhr Juhi??!
cant u jus leave him alone for a while
The topic here is Kiya
can we plz Conc. on her!!