Posted: 11 years ago
thank god he found out
loved d update
precap seems interesting
hope nothing happens to kushi thanks for d PM
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Good update. I just hate Arnav. The insensitive man. How could he leave Khushi in the midst of nowhere.

I hope he never finds her.
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for next part.Arnav is so mean actually left her in the middle of road that too when she is heavily pregnant????????
mz.brar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nadz_786

LOL regarding the side note, i thought about that part but i didn't want to dwell on it...but basically there's no baby, but lets pretend Arnav kept Shyam in the house because he didn't want to see his sister heart broken; and he married Khushi for precaution, so Khushi and Shyam don't go off with each other
Other than that Thanks for reading, and i loved your comments just as i do everybody's  😊

...but that makes no sense!!! Why would he want his sister with a cheating a-hole, he knows Shyam has no feelings for his sister. Shyam could possible leave her at the drop of a hat. If's hes cheated once, he's bound to do it again.
The Shyam situation feels like a  loose end, Khushi is being punished while shyam leaches of Anjail and get's away with having an 'extra marital affair'. It also make's ASR look like a sexist for only punishing the women for her role ion the affair.
Yes he cant have Shyam arrested for having an affair, but whats he doing to extract  his sisters from Shyams clutches. Perhaps helping Anjali become emotionally independent form her husband

Nadz_786 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.brar

...but that makes no sense!!! Why would he want his sister with a cheating a-hole, he knows Shyam has no feelings for his sister. Shyam could possible leave her at the drop of a hat. If's hes cheated once, he's bound to do it again.
The Shyam situation feels like a  loose end, Khushi is being punished while shyam leaches of Anjail and get's away with having an 'extra marital affair'. It also make's ASR look like a sexist for only punishing the women for her role ion the affair.
Yes he cant have Shyam arrested for having an affair, but whats he doing to extract  his sisters from Shyams clutches. Perhaps helping Anjali become emotionally independent form her husband

I'm just trying to not focus on Shyam too much, but don't worry i will be tying up any loose ends. Just keep reading and you'll see that Shyam will get the punishment he rightfully deserves. I get it might seem odd at the moment that Arnav's being unfair and all but the right thing will happen in the end :) Hope it doesnt stress you out too much :/