Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
she shud MOVE ON and defo NOT WAIT for a coward bhagoda person lik Sampoorn who literally killed the REAL RATAN coz of his one WRONG momentary illogical decision vich he took years back... bt i feel its easy to say and hard to do...so whtevr it is, no one shud influence her/persuade her to move on...The decision to move on shud be purely Ratan's... and lik some said here..If at all she moves on,i want it to be a NEW MAN who is NOT AT ALL related to Sampoorn or Nihaal... Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 11 years ago
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

well said Shilpa...I agree both you and Nikki that Ratan needs to move on in life generally an accept that Sampooran isnt worth the wait and pain she's putting herself through..

somewhere she feels guilty of accusing him of kiiling their unborn child and that guilt is not letting her forget Sampooran...when its nothing compared to his infidelity and cowardice...

Ratan needs to be strong for herself and make her life better leaving behind all awful memories related to Sampooran..easier said done though...
liipsa thumbnail

haye haye chaiji aap ye kaisi gal kar rahe heinkamse kam mere marne ki khabar ka toh intezaar kijiye😭😆

Jokes apart,Ratan should absolutely move on.She hasnt even smiled properly since the day he left.Why  would she miss out little joys of life for a person who was brave enough to fulfill a dying woman's wish but didnt have guts to face the consequences.How inconsiderate of him to leave his wife all alone with two kids, while she was so fragile and just lost her baby .On top of that he had the face to advise Ranvi that its his responsibility now to look after the women in his house since he is the only man left,huh😡Talking abt responsibility,see who preaching whom😡

Seriously that man doesnt deserve an ounce of love and respect which these guys are showering on him.Ratan should just let his memories go,and enjoy her life to the fullest with the two most beautiful children.

And sad part is Ranvi idolises him,phuleez last thing anyone would like to see is Ranvi grow up like his dad.
Edited by liipsa - 11 years ago
Amanat284 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also beleive that Ratan is spoiling her strong image for pining for Sampooran- A MAN.

She don't need him. She can already drive the tractor, clean it, work on the fields as well as providing for her son and his half sister and Moti Chaiju.

This is what I want to happen

For the love of marriage, I hope Ratan get's a new man. I would love to see Veera hooking Ratan up with a new guy. So cute! She can call him Papaji and eventually Ranvi will come to accept a new dad because of Veera wanting to see Ratan smile and be happy. I think this will what makes Ratan like Veera.
Edited by Amanat284 - 11 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
She should move on because as much as she's gone through, she's somehow managed to come away from it with a beautiful family. But I feel many times, due to how much she misses him, she's unable to take part in their happiness.

However, I can't help it but be moved by her memories of him. This isn't a boyfriend she's waiting for...this is her husband and the father of her son...a part of me hopes he returns and she can see him...especially when "maahiyaa" plays...I can feel her pining...her emptiness.

I hope Nihal isn't Sampooran. If she's meant to fall for NIhal, let him be a new person...but if she's meant to have Sampooran back, I hope it'll be that original actor.
Edited by yanks28 - 11 years ago
Bharti_k thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes she  deserves all the happiness n a better life..but it's not that easy for a woman like Ratan who gives lot of respect to relations n values..  think of remarriage..Cv's will gradually show her transformation..if sampooran not alive..