bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

can I reserve before you update the post? πŸ˜‰

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Hello Everyone!

I tried replying a few from Page 127 onwards. I am sorry I could not reply to all. I will try my best the next time! And here is chapter 12. 😊

PMs later.

Banner Courtesy: GanBarunFan

"I am ready, Arnaviji," Khushi quickly said with a slight, nervous smile not wanting to collapse in front of him.

She was ready. But was he?

Arnav's brain always walked into a silo every time Khushi was near him. Or even the times, when his thoughts were occupied by her. He was in denial forcibly & consciously but he knew what all this meant. The undeniable attraction, the increasing heartbeat, the willingness to do things for her he would never do for anyone else otherwise .. he knew where all this should lead to. He could even feel the effect he too had on her. Did she just say she was ready? How could she be so sure already?

Devi Maiya smiled at Arnav's non-functioning brain. It was at the point of being funny that how it never crossed his proven "sharp brains" why Khushi would ever talk to him in that line.

Arnav decided to be blunt & honest. He would tell her he was not ready. He would tell her he did not believe in marriage. He would tell her he was not her type. He would tell her, so, this would not work.

"Arnavji," Khushi's voice cut through him, "Shall we?"

Arnav looked at her astounded. What has gotten into her today? What suddenly made her so confident & straightforward? And he had not said her a thing yet.

"Khsuhi ..," he started with the intention to straighten things out.

"We will be late, Arnavji," Khushi said quickly, "It is almost 8 now. We should start."

Late? For what? What was she planning to do?

Khushi did not let him inquire further and started walking away making Arnav stand still for a few seconds with his brain shut. He then started following her, all hypnotized, letting her take him wherever she wanted. He was not much aware when the light dimmed, when the music stopped. All he could see was a vision in red showing him the way and the rest was all blur.

"Arnavji," Khushi whispered to him, "You join Aman-ji when he calls you, ok? I am here."

What had Aman got to do with them? Why was she bringing Aman between them? Why was Aman standing there as if he were to announce something?

Arnav faintly could hear Aman speaking while his eyes followed around Khushi. Why was she so busy? Why was she talking to so many people? Arnav wanted her here. With him. Suddenly, he saw her turning swiftly and staring at him wide eyed. She was gesturing him to do something. Why was not she coming near him and talking to him? As if she had heard him, she came to him almost running lifting her sari a bit. Arnav could see the heavy silver anklets adorning her beautiful feet. Everything about her was so different. No woman he knew wore such antiquated anklets or such simple bindi .. or such inexpensive jhumka .. or such plain glass bangles. And yet, she was the most beautiful & graceful woman he had ever come across.

"Arnavji," Khushi said to him panting, "What are you doing? Go!"

"I am not ready, Khushi," Arnav replied her in a daze.

"Kya," Khushi exclaimed,  shock & confusion evident in her eyes, "What are you saying? Aman-ji told me you never require a speaker's note! So we did not prepare any. Hey Devi Maiya! You can do it, Arnavji .. just go .. Aman-ji needs you there .."

What speaker's note? What was she talking about?

Arnav forced himself to check out his surroundings and finally, he remembered where he was .. and what he was supposed to do. What the …?! What had he been thinking? Arnav controlled himself in a flash and joined Aman under the spotlight.

Khushi was not sure what was wrong with Arnav but she understood again why her Arnavji was the Arnav Singh Raizada. Once he took the floor, the next 10 minutes belonged only to him. He kept the participants glued as he gave an introduction to the next day's fashion show. He was confident but not arrogant. He even took charge of the small audio visual presentation and connected with the audience. These fifteen minutes were the true agenda of the party and the flawless execution was accentuated perfectly by Arnav's compelling presence.

Once the session was over and only adulation & applauses could be heard, Khushi saw Arnav's eyes searching for something. She felt a strange sensation in her stomach as their eyes met. No one had told her but she knew he was looking for her. She just knew. She could not avert from the strong gaze and she could feel her throat going dry – her whole being drowning into a strange sense of incompleteness. There was something totally different today with the way he looked at her. It was something just way too powerful – Khushi feared she would burn in the fire she could see in those eyes.

Aman's sudden intervention broke the spell. He took Arnav with him and they started greeting & meeting some important guests. Khushi took shelter in a corner of the room – trying to calm down her racing heart which she felt could just burst at any moment. She composed herself and after a few minutes she walked into the party again. She had a lot of work to do. She kept herself busy supervising the caterers but there was nothing really much to do. AR always hired the best. Still she kept herself on her toes not willing to indulge her thoughts running into the forbidden areas.

Things, however, were not going as she wanted. The moment she walked in, she could feel two eyes on her back. She knew whose eyes those were even though she did not turn back. She used hundred percent of her willpower to not look at him for once but she could feel her resolve slowly slipping away as those eyes kept burning her in places.

Arnav could feel his rage being on the verge of getting out of control. Why the hell was she ignoring him? He could bet she knew he was looking at her and she was willingly not paying him any attention. He felt like forcing her to turn and look into his eyes. He needed to see her. He needed to see those eyes. He could feel he was losing his sanity but he was beyond caring tonight.

Arnav saw Khushi suddenly attending a phone call and then walking out of the hall. Who made her so happy? Who made her smile like that? Arnav was beyond his capacity of thinking anything rational right now. He followed behind her.

There she was – standing by the outdoor pool. She was standing with her back towards him - her long silky locks and pallu were slightly swaying in the air under the open sky. He heard her giggle. His rage heightened. Why he could never make her giggle like that? He saw her walking slowly towards the dark end. His feet moved towards her as if they grew minds of their own. He had to reach her. He had to know why he never made her giggle.

Khushi could feel those eyes again on her. Did he follow her here too? Or was that her stupid heart that yearned to see him? She walked towards a dark corner hoping to hide herself from his stare. But the burning sensation on her back continued. He was there.

She felt the intensity of his gaze increasing. He was coming near her. As she felt him coming closer and only closer, she could feel her words were no longer making any coherent sense. Neither could she hear anything the person on the other end of the phone was saying. Who was she talking to? She forgot. All she could feel was the heat emanating from the man behind her, probably only a feet apart. She lost all control and turned.

There he was – standing only a few feet away from her. Sis dark eyes seemed even darker in the half-lit corner .. his thin, untainted lips slightly shivering .. his chiseled jaw tightened. Khushi never felt so drawn to him before .. She gulped and her phone slowly slid through her petite fingers and fell on the floor.

Arnav started stepping forward, burning in a strange mix of emotions, his brains out for a vacation. Only he had the right to hear her giggle. Only he had the right to see her so beautiful. Only he had the right to have her. He watched Khushi walking backward almost matching his rhythm. After a while the rhythm broke - she had no more space to walk back. She pressed her back against the wall and in futile attempt, tried to hold on .. fearing her knees would give away any moment. For once, she could not avert her eyes from his. There were in this together.

Khushi saw him coming closer to her in slow steps. With every step, his eyes darkened even more. She could see a strange reflection of herself in those enchanting eyes. Were the increasing heartbeats mutual? Were the cold feet mutual? Were the dry throats mutual? Why did she feel there was nothing truer but this knee-melting intimacy?

"Kay kar rehi ho tum," Khushi came out of her reverie as Arnav suddenly held her by the shoulders.

"Kya kare rehi hu .. mein," Khushi could feel his hands tightening on her.

"Why are you here," Arnav's voice was stern.

"Mein .. yahan ..," Khushi still could not gather her thoughts well.

"Whom were you talking to," Arnav hissed dangerously this time.

"Mein .. woh," Khushi suddenly realized she was stammering for no reason. And why was he questioning her?

"Whoever it is," Khushi composed herself, "Why do you want to know? I can talk to anyone I want."

Arnav's hand tightened even more on her. The pain was evident on her face but neither bothered. He had to know whom she was talking to. He had to know who else was hearing her giggle like that.

"Answer. Me. Khushi."

Arnav had never sounded so dangerous, Khushi thought. But why would she tell him whom she was talking to? And why was he behaving like that?

"Nehi," Khushi was in no mood for backing out, "Firstly, you have no right to ask me that question. Secondly, I would still tell you if you tell me why you need to know."

"I don't have to tell you anything."

"Fine. Neither do I."

Arnav was blind in rage by now. Why the hell was not she just telling him who it was? Who was it really? Arnav failed to see it was not really rage that was blinding him. It was man's all time enemy .. the green eyed monster that always blinded reasons.

And he spat out the first thing that came to his mouth.

"Because I need to know who else you are playing with."

"Kya? I .. I didn't understand .. what do you mean?"

There was no way to back out now.

"I know very well what girls like you are capable of."

Khushi was not sure what Arnav was saying. Girls like her?

"I am very well-aware what middle-class girls like you are capable of. You can do anything to rope in a rich guy. Was that someone like that on phone? A new catch?"

Khushi froze on her spot.

"You did not say that," she whispered not wanting to believe what she had just heard. Arnav-ji could not say that.

"Yes, I did," Arnav mocked – still beyond any reasons, "Why? Truth hurts?"

As he was on his way to mock her even more, Arnav suddenly could feel a change within his hold and it got him back to his senses slowly. He could feel her shoulder slump and he could feel she was slightly shaking. Finally, he looked at her clearly. F*ck! What the hell was wrong with him? What the hell had he been telling her?

Arnav gulped staring at her moistened eyes. She was looking straight at him – with disbelief, hurt & rage in her eyes. The tears of hurt in her eyes were slowly vanishing into the fire of rage.

"Let me go," Khushi hissed. Arnav loosened his hands on her slightly – not wanting to let her go.

"I said let me go," Khushi took Arnav by surprise shoving him on his chest with all her strength. Arnav stumbled slightly but did not move.

"If you know about me so much, Mr. Raizada," Khushi hissed again, "You should think twice before having your hands on me."

"Khushi .. I ..," Arnav tried.

"Don't! Just don't!"

"Khushi .. I didn't mean what I say .."

"Accha? What did you mean then? What do you really think of middle class girls like me? Tell me!"

Arnav closed his eyes in frustration – again tightening his hold on her shoulder. He has to do it. He opened his eyes and stared into her eyes directly.

"I did not mean what I said, Khushi. I was .. just .. not in a good mood .."

"And you thought your mood will be fine if you could say some dirty things about me. I have to say you are awesome Mr. Raizada .."

"Stop it, Khushi. I am saying I did not mean it."

"Then tell me what you meant? Come on .. tell me? Aab kya hua .."

"I just wanted to know whom you were talking to, ok," Arnav shouted losing all control, "And .. and I am just trying to say I am sorry .. OK?? Are you listening now??"

"That's not how you say sorry," Khushi screamed back, "Do you understand what I am saying? Do you??"

And then both went into a loss of words staring intensely at each other, panting from the much needed venting out.

The silence under the sky became too much to bear. Khushi could see the truth in his eyes. He hurt her. He hurt her bad. But he was sorry .. he was sorry indeed. The sincerity in his eyes was not lying. She let her body ease a bit and looked away. Arnav was still staring at her trying to read the acknowledgement in her eyes.

"Khushi ..," he said apprehensively.

Khushi removed his hands off her slowly using her left hand. Arnav did not stop her. She looked up and after a few seconds of hesitation, looked away. She could take only a step to walk away from him – she was again pinned to the wall by her shoulders.

"I am sorry, Khushi," Arnav said softly this time. His voice matched the emotion in his eyes.

Khushi could feel her heart warming up. This man was taking her through quite a roller coaster ride of emotions. Only he could make her furious at one moment and all calm in the next. As she searched his face for more assurance, she suddenly became very aware of their proximity. They were close .. so close that she could smell him. Could he smell her too?

Devi Maiya smiled. Only if she knew how long he had been smelling her.

Khushi nodded nervously and attempted to move away again. She could again feel the butterflies in her stomach going wild. But Arnav did not let her go. He kept her pinned strongly but with enough care not to hurt her.

Both of them remained static only a few inches away from each other. They could almost feel each others' hot breathe on them. She could see the frequent movement of his adam apple with his every swallow while he could see the increasing motion of her heaving chest.

Arnav slowly brought forward his hand and tried to touch her cheek. Khushi flinched and moved away. Arnav stared at her for a moment. He again motioned his hand and touched her cheek with his right thumb. Khushi did not move this time. She closed her eyes at the sensation of the feather light touch on her cheek. She could feel him softly massaging her cheek with his thumb. She feared her breathing would stop.

"This is .. for the scar I gave, Khushi," Arnav whispered as he bent his face further towards her.

Khushi's breathing literally stopped as she felt the soft touch of two lips on her left cheek – just where the scar was. And it was gone even before she could have enough of it.

"And this .. is for the jhola I damaged .." Arnav whispered again before he placed a soft kiss on her right cheek too.

He felt her breathing hitched. He felt her skin going warmer. He could see her fluttering eyelids. He could see the flush in her cheeks in the moonlight.

Oh she was beautiful.

"And this .. is for the things I said .. and I did not mean," this time Khushi felt his lips on her forehead .. just above the bindi. She did not realize when her hands went out of control and reached for him.

Arnav smiled as he felt her hands suddenly landing on his chest, clutching the fabric of his jacket. He looked at her trembling hands on him and then again looked up to see her face. Her eyes were still shut tightly. Her cheeks were flushed. Her lips were slightly parted and shivering in anticipation.

How could he disregard such invitation.

In a daze, Arnav held her right cheek with his left hand – his thumb slowly messaging the soft skin. His right hand reached her nape and found the dori of her brocade blouse. He smelled in her lemony smell with his eyes shut and was immediately transported into a world where nothing else mattered but her. There was no place for reasons. His fingers acted on their own .. slowly opening the knots of her dori. His fingers wanted but did not dare to explore any further. He opened his eyes to the most luscious lips .. still parted & inviting.

"And this  ..," he whispered again, ".. is because .. .."

Khushi could not hear him finish the sentence as all her senses got instantly occupied to feel the sensation oozing from her lips – as his touched hers.

Devi Maiya blushed profusely and decided to get busy in some pending tasks.

The two could use some privacy now.

And just then .. Arnav's phone rang.

Edited by Omoraboti - 10 years ago
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

your friend is really bad...took 14 days to update the comment but shameless asks you to update early 😳 

Are you not getting bored of reading "I love this update"...LOL...I dont know what else to say...everytime I read the updates, I feel this is the best you had written...I seriously can't
express how much I love the way you write..no one knows ASR better than you I guess.
I don't see ASR slipping at any point of time..even when he is in best of the moods you ensure that ASR is peeping...which I totally like..

Wonderful beginning...ASR was totally lost with a simple "I am ready Arnavji", haha..he was under spell..what was gotten into him? "I am not ready Khushi"..haha...why cant they give IPK2 with this kind of scenes...with Barun and Sanaya with just 15-20 episodes as a weekly show...aah..I am day dreaming..you made me  dream.this would have been such a lovely scene..

"He could bet she knew he was looking at her and she was willingly not paying him any attention" ya..? Why is he so confident...Did he forget about her wedding plans...haha..For all the
trouble he gives her I enjoy when he goes thru this mental torture..and I like stronger Khushi...

"He needed to see her. He needed to see those eyes"  He needed to see her or he needed her to see him? He needed her to see him to satisfy his ego...isn't it?

"Kya kar rahi ho tum?" our fav dialogue from our fav scene...we are sadists...we like it when he goes thru pain...

"Whoever it is," Khushi composed herself, "Why do you want to know? I can talk to anyone I want."

"Firstly, you have no right to ask me that question. Secondly, I would still tell you if you tell me why you need to know."
This is the Khushi we love, This is the Khushi ASR loves...

"This man was taking her through quite a roller coaster ride of emotions. Only he could make her furious at one moment and all calm in the next"  LOL..should we answer that?

I read this "so close that she could smell him. Could he smell her too?" and I was thinking only if she knew what he has been doing for a while now and there you are with Devi Maiya smiled. Only if she knew how long he has been smelling her.

Her lips were slightly parted and shivering in anticipation. How could he disregard such invitation. Blushing, dreaming and signing off..if Devi Maiyya cant help doing that, what are we...
Edited by bs_deeps - 11 years ago
ASRphanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Same ques...can i res early..??:p
woah..wat an update..but before dat wat an cliff hanger...y did u left it over thete??...i was hyperventilatin...it was so good...omg the kisses wer perfect..arnav so truly hurt her den apologizd in his unique way...
Ps: let dem cont kiss...plzzz...
Ps: update soon...cant wait for nxt..:dEdited by arshi-pooja - 11 years ago
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohhh nooo u sure dunt mean that, to leave us again on a cliff hanger...aaargh..
i hate fones, khushi's fone was bettr it fell

n plsss let arnav throw his cell in frustation n continue d kisss...

plsss i knww u wont b like cvs...u r bettter ,way goood frm themmm..plsss plsss let them finish d kisss..

..m lil happy that der lips did touch bt i want a kiss.

..loved d whole update..

.y would arnav shout at her...aargh..

.n plss one more request no awkard situatiin after d fone call that is ' if arnav receive'..hehee...

plsss update sooon...plsss i misss reading regular updates like befr
😲 😳 😳 Edited by massu91 - 11 years ago
stories.1408 thumbnail
just brilliant.loved it so much.arnav is so very lost.nd damn the phone:/
Tanumon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow,this is just awesome β€οΈ
Vidhi_K thumbnail
Oh no not the blasted phone again. Great update. Loved the beginning when he was in his own little world. Very sweet and funny. Very glad the green eyed monster came out, about time he realised how he feels about her. By the way who was she talking to?  Looking forward to the next update. 
samarablog thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Was waiting for the update for a long time! n its worth it!
M loving it, tho hated what Arnav said n did and Khushi being Khushi, forgave him!
Please update soon!