pratik.jain86 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#1
I really feel special when people come and ask for my autograph, says Vrinda Dawda!

Read more...

Created

Last reply

Replies

3

Views

1.3k

Users

4

Likes

21

Frequent Posters

yasri thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#2
Dear TM, next time please state the subject of the article in the title as I wasted my time by coming here...

Since u won't be able to get back my wasted time, better to specify the article topic in the title...

Thanks for understanding...
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: yasri

Dear TM, next time please state the subject of the article in the title as I wasted my time by coming here...

Since u won't be able to get back my wasted time, better to specify the article topic in the title...

Thanks for understanding...

LOL you cracked me up!!
Yes please next time be more specific TM!I had done the regretful thing too!
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#4
Thank you honey for this article
Dont worry the title is a perfect fit
My time has been so well spent
Vrinda is a sweetheart completely love her

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".