Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
humm
u r right he is getting good day by day n he is much better than first days.
n i don't feel that Rajeeve is better than him
🤢
adol u have chaged so much.same topic again now change your avatar and take gurry boy as your avatar.u have changed my friend u have disspointed us rajeevians,u r not true rajeev fan,as 4 ip big b told us 2 ignore gurry fans.so rajeev fans ignore this topic.
Hey Gur Fan Don Mind Agr tumhy Gur Acha Lagta Hai To Keho Na Bus K Mujhy Gurpreet Acha Lagta Hai But Don Say Dat Gur Iz Better Den Rajiv😡😡😡.......Ur Ma Frnd Dat,z Y I,m Giving U Respect.......But Agr Tumari jaga Koi Aur Hota Na To Phrrrrrr Ufffffffffffffffff I Thnk Now U Can Understand Wot I Mean😳
Neelam