Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: adeela786

was waiting for dis update for a long time...

well done yar👏
every single line is beautifully written..
superrrb,,,,,,,,fantastic👏

😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊
THANK YOU
🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗
VERY VERY MUCH
🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊

lov,❤️
Tama

sukklover thumbnail

Originally posted by: someone_special

supar hit dear...just rocked it...

😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊
THANK YOU
🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗
VERY VERY MUCH
🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊

lov,❤️
Tama

sukklover thumbnail

😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊
THANK YOU
🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗
VERY VERY MUCH
🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊

lov,❤️
Tama

sukklover thumbnail

whom like it my part 3 of new ss n give support..😛..

lov,❤️

Tama

fajarellahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry for late dear mein ne login hi bohat dino baad kiya sirf ap ke liye and btw come to story awesome update tama i always love ur writting style Sumit is best👍🏼
sukklover thumbnail

😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊
THANK YOU
🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗
VERY VERY MUCH
🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊

lov,❤️
Tama

sukklover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fajarmadfanhuti

sorry for late dear mein ne login hi bohat dino baad kiya sirf ap ke liye and btw come to story awesome update tama i always love ur writting style Sumit is best👍🏼

😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊
THANK YOU
🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗
VERY VERY MUCH
🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊

lov,❤️
Tama

.Sumi. thumbnail
Awesome updt dear...thnx for d PM 😊
sukklover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunitha_Swayam

Awesome updt dear...thnx for d PM 😊

😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊
THANK YOU
🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗
VERY VERY MUCH
🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊

lov,❤️
Tama
sukklover thumbnail

1stly me said to Big sorry 4 this too much delay in this update...u know how me just busy with my exam n project...now it's almost over & me free...but here the part4 as last one...😃...me know..there was mistake a lot..plzz ignore then just feel it dears...only epi is left ..me try to update that one soon..plzz be with me..😃...

-- --------

Part4/Last Part:

A Lady stood in front a big sketch portrait of a young man..u may said a young boy…she had tears in her eyes…she was there for sharing her happiness ..her success to him….who was not any more with her …not on the world any more…she shared her each and every thing to him..he was her everything…but the world…the society just snatched him from her…but she unable to do anything….but till today he was her everything even her life…

When she lost in her thoughts a voice brought her scenes…

"Maaa….."…….

"Haan...baby…kya huya..???"

"Papa se baat ho gayi…who to angle haina…mujhe appne result share karne unse...jayse appne appni result…"

"Hmm..jao papa ko batao ..result kya huya aur ajj school main kya kiya??"

The baby go towards the photo frame..and told everything in her baby language… and she went to memory lane…

Main Kumkum Sumit… haan..Kumkum Sumit sahi suna appne…

Today what I am?? Only for Him… My Life.. My Love..My Everything..My Sumit..

6 & 1/2 years passed but I Never forgot those moment which I lived with Sumit..I know those only few moments but that moments are everything for me…

Do anyone know how did I live after leaving Sumit…

When I reached Delhi… Yash Bhaiya & Bhabhi were already at Bus Stand for received me.. they brought me their House ..where Sumit lived with them.. they gave her Sumit's room.. which room filled with his belongings.. but not him…

Where he had to come next day only but after 10 days there was no news of him..

I got tensed & my health also not well..then Bhabhi insisted Bhaiya to go there & get some news of Sumit.. as he loved Sumit also so he did not deny..

My condition was worse when I got to know..my Sumit was no more…they just killed him even when Bhaiya went to police station but they refused to file FIR as they also involved in this…Only thing Bhaiya got to know that They killed for me as within 5-6 village .. I only there for fulfill their body hunger…& they killed him for his punishment for snatched their thing.. they killed Him..for Me.. I never forgave myself…they just burnt him alive as he went to police station for filled a FIR against them for torturing me like this ..but they caught him and after they came both of them.. Police & those monster bit him then burn him.. to set an example nobody even try to do it.. but they did got my address..as Bhaiya also only asked about Him only ..never mention about me..

But then after that news.. there was no intention to live for me..how could I..I did everything to save him..but end of the day.. he was not with me.. even not in this world..Now why should I Live..why??

I always sat on window panel & wait for Him.. even almost 10 days.. I remained same without food & sleep..after many try from Bhaiya & Bhabhi.. But that 10th day.. my body can't bare that more & I just collapsed… then they called Doctor .. & he gave me glucose …after I gained consuces .. Doctor said me that I had to take care of mine as there was a lil life took breath into my womb…I couldn't understand first.. then understand that it was out baby.. after Doctor said I had to full check up … so very next day we went to hospital..then come to now I only 5 weeks pregnant..the baby only ours.. my Sumit's.. honestly said I just afraid to hear that I was pregnant .. I don't want those monster's baby.. but when I heard this baby only 5 weeks.. I understand it only his.. I was Very Happy.. but now he was not with me… How , to whom I sheared my Happiness that.. our symbol of love..took breath inside me…after we back to home.. I cried like a maniac.. they support but not stop me.. as that was need after news Sumit's death ..I was not cried.. that was not good for baby…after that day Bhaiya talked to me and said I had to be strong as Sumit wanted.. then he said to me that Sumit wanted to complete my study.. & a self depended woman..but also wanted a small family He, Me & our Baby…& most important that my happiness…when I said without him how could me Happy… return he said I had to for Baby for Him..

But after that I took full care of mine & baby.. take food, medicines, even fruits..and free time me sceacks Him.. only him…and Yash Bhaiya enrolled me a open university for my secondary examination. ..without pressure as Bhabhi full took care of my study…. I gave exam when I was 7 months pregnant .. but I don't take stress of Exam as it was not good for baby..also the exam center's teachers were so helpful to me…result out on 8th months..I was got 1st division….

Like a normal day .. I was busy with study & Bhabhi arranged room.. as she never allow me to do this things.. she only allow e to study as that always keep me busy without my physical work… after some time I started my painting & she noticed it very closely.. then smiled at me & leaved from there…

The very next day they took me very big hall near our apartment which full coved by my painting which me did & lots of people there…

They came to me and said all r beautiful… I was shocked ..but I don't remind when I paint that's looks like only impression..then Bhaiya said it's Sumit's collection of mine… he talked to them everyday.. & never ever allow anyone touched them…then some asked some picture so Bhabhi brought mine.. which I did free time here… most of picture sold by then there….I was not on situation to said something.. but Bhaiya saved everything..he didn't sold Sumit's impressions.. which my lifeline… from that day me life again change.. I became a painter.. a artist of life…who havn't left life… But lived for her life…. & Them who hadn't any relation with me..which had any name.. but loved me unconditionally …

After only 10 days from that day.. our baby arrived to the earth..to live life….

U know what our baby.. it's our princess…yes baby was a girl… Dady's princess.. or said Angel's princess..for princess.. he is & always an Angel. ..her Superman…

She was Sumit's Ishq.. Sumit's Asha.. Ashka.. our baby…

She like him.. another angel of my life…another source for live my life… she also gave me another Live like he gave me to give his life…

I cried that day.. hold Ashka.. cried my heart out... whated him.. only him beside me.. but he not there for us... but that time I felt like someone hold us together in a hug.. that time I came to know.. he is always with us..only I couldn't see him but felt him...he also felt also sad if I was sad...after that day.. I never cried..never.. live life only for them...
After Ashka's arrival my life fully change.. was busy woman… with study, painting & yes Baby…

I also completed my graduation on Arts .. off course…m also work full time as printer..or with urs language Artist ….

This is my life now… but u know.. Sumit always with us.. also Bhaiya & Bhabhi…and their chotu babies Gauri & Ansh…

"Maaammmaaa…."

again her voice broke for chains of though…

K: "Haan….my princess..  Papa ko kya bola…"

A: "Boli… He is the Best Papa… u know… my Suparman…"

K: "yea I know baby…abb appke result muhe bhi dikha do..papa to dekh liya na.."

A: "Haan yea lo.. app.."

K: "Hann.. abb to mujhe milegi na.. main jo last hon baby ki list main…"

A: "Na .. Na.. Papa 1st…app 2nd hoon.. aur Yash Papa 3rd ..Aarti Maama 5th …aur Gauli & Ansh..6th…"

K: "ale meli baby ki full list ready hai…"

"Kiske list ready hai…. "A voice came from back..

A: "Bade Papaaa…."

Y: "Bade Papa agaye baby…. Baby ki result aye hai na.."

A: "Baby 1st huya…Maaa Bhi.."

Y: "Haan ajj to dodno ki result thi na…"

Kumkum came to both of them & smiled… & said

K: "Bhaiya yes result aye hai.. final ki but main 1st nehi .. 1st class mila…"

Y: "But who bhi to 1st hi hote hai na.. Kumkum.. Artiii…"

Ar: "Haan.. sweet ready hai.. ajao…."

Y: "yes.. Chalo Kumkum…"

K: "Hmm…"

Yash went with Ashka…as he knew she missed Sumit…She did evening for fulfill his wish. Which he wanted to fulfill… but she was done for him only…

She shared each & everything to him every night..told every details of that day to his photo…Yash never forced her for anything…But This is her small world…with Ashka, Yash, Aarti & their babies…yes Sumit also..

He now with Her Only.. yes He was Far.. but with Her.. on her each & every step of Her Life….

Life is not Happy always as We want.. But We hav to Happy for our Near Ones who love Us..

Now tell me.. what wrong they did.. that's way they got this punishment... they only loved each other as they tried with each other by elder's na.. then what they did wrong.. lived life for each other.. what they did wrong..?? then Why??? Why?? Tell me...

me know there is less dialog..as me wanted to gave detail of story..so just ignore spelling n gramatical mistakes ok dears...just feel it...but plzzz ..hope that u guys like this part..

lov,❤️

Tama