Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

We've reached pg 121

I want an update

-Deeps- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh! Finally Viten understood. 😆

I love how both attack Viren and yet love him so much. I love J-Verra bond. ❤️ And the awesome threesome. ❤️

Amazing update as usual. Update soon. :)Edited by -Deeps- - 11 years ago
PEACE4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Update please we want updateUpdate please we want update
PEACE4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And we are on page 122 so its after page 121 so you have to update
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
guys i'll try to update as soon as i can, but no promises!! i'm super busy now, but i will post my last chapter on my short story as its already written.
Dhoxi thumbnail
Kays Thats okay :D 

You can take your time .. no worries :) there are some people who update their stories in a gap of 1 week but you always try to update in a gap of 1 day ... If people understands you then they will wait for your update ... 
Marzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank God ur updating
i thought u will stop this FF too
but take ur time
we know ur busy and u try ur best!
thankss dear

Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Here's a quick update!!! PMs wont be sent for this update. 

chapter 23

Viren, Veera, Virat, and Shlok came to the hospital as Jeevika was going to be discharged. All of Viren's family had come earlier this morning and Shlok hopped along with his cousins to meet Jeevika. As soon as they entered the hospital, Veera started irritating Viren. 

veera - "Bhai not once did you buy flowers for bhabhi. Let's go get some from the gift store"

viren - "Really Veera, is it that necessary?"

veera - "BHAI Seriously? You're her fianc and you can't even do that much for her. Right now to the gift store" she said pointing toward the direction of the store

Virat and Shlok laughed as Viren made a face at Veera. They first went to the gift store and bought a rose bouquet for Jeevika. Viren payed for it and then all of them headed to Jeevika's room upstairs. They entered and saw no one on the bed. 

viren - "Jeevika, are you in the bathroom"

j - "Yeah"

viren - "Are you okay?"

j - "No. I was starting to change and I started bleeding?"

Viren was worried and went inside the bathroom. He saw Jeevika standing trying to redo her bandage. 

viren - "Jeevs, why didn't you call a nurse? Here give it to me, I'll apply the cream"

j - "No, its okay I got it"

viren - "Shut up and sit down"

Jeevika sat down and Viren bandaged up her right side. She closed her eyes, as she felt the pain going through her body. 

viren - "Okay, its done. Don't worry, it will heal with time. Come, Shlok came to the hospital to meet you too"

j - "Really? Okay first can you help me change?"

viren - "Yeah"

j - "But don't take advantage okay?"

viren - "Very funny. I don't want to take advantage of you"

j - "Really now? Fine leave then. I'll tell Veera to help me"

viren - "I was just joking you know?"

j - "I wasn't" 

Before Jeevika could yell out Veera's name, Viren started kissing her passionately. Eventually she let go of her anger, and embraced the hug and kiss. Viren slowly moved his arms around her waist and she moved her arms around his neck. They eventually stopped kissing to catch their breath. 

viren - "Now can I help you change?"

j - "Viren, you're too much sometimes"

Viren helped Jeevika change and then helped her out to the room where Virat, Veera, and Shlok were waiting for them. 

virat - "What took so much time, bhai?" he said laughing while looking at Veera and Shlok. 

viren - "One Veera was enough, VIRAT!"

j - "Hi, Shlok. How are you"

shlok - "I'm good bhabhi, nice to meet you finally"

j - "Nice to meet you too. Sorry you had to come to the hospital your first day of vacation, but don't worry we will now have a lot of fun"

viren - "Before all the fun though, we need to get a few things done"

j - "Like what?"

viren - "Well first we have to wait for your incision to heel so now you're going to be on bed rest until you're all better. And Veera has a chemo session this week"

j - "Why do you always have to kill in the mood"

veera - "Bhai I don't want another chemo session, please"

Viren looked over at Jeevika and then at Veera. 

viren - "Veera you don't have an option"

veera - "Bhai please I just started to feel better after my previous chemo and now you're making me do it again? Please bhai I can't take the pain anymore"

virat - "Veera you have to see the big picture, not the temporary pain right?"

veera - "No, I'm not getting another chemo session done and thats it" she said starting to cry. 

virat - "Veera, shhh stop crying. You have all of us there, then how will you feel the pain?" he said giving his sister a hug

viren - "Exactly, all of us are there for you. We will make you perfectly fit and ready for the wedding. And by that time hopefully Jeevika will be better too"

jeevika - "We're all in this together right? So no more crying"

All five of them hugged each other, showing their love and support.