









Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏





ria ab me teri jaan lelungi bas kar😡😡😡😡Originally posted by: ..Killer..
On Lopez Tonight show:
Host: U already have like million of screaming fans..And before he completed, all the female veiwers started screaming.Host: Now u got celebrity fans right?Taylor (Blushinga lil): Ok now my story..haha.. So..it was.. ermm. I guess a year ago, maybe during the Twilight premier.. ahh. and we just saw the movie and was walking out of the theatre, there were tons of fans and we heard all those high pitched voices and u know.. like.. Blah blah..Taylor Taylor..and we're trying to turn in every direction possible, take pictures, signing autographs & just then I heard a deep voice from behind me (In a thick voice) "Taylor Taylor"..and I turned around and..ermm.. thats an interesting one.. LOL, and I hahhaa... and I looked back and a guy walks up to me and goes "Hey my daughter is a huge fan, I'm a huge fan of u... any way can I get a picture with u.. btw I'm Jimmy Fox" .. and I was like 😲😲and everyone starts screaming and laughingTaylor (laughing): and I was like... r u kidding me?? like.. shall I get a picture with u??😲😲🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ashish.Holic
ria ab me teri jaan lelungi bas kar😡