Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarmeenForever thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Challo, I am back! :-D Finally! I know, I had to reply and finalize things on Tuesday but because of some sudden unexpected work, I couldn't! :| Sorry for the late reply; in fact for the super late reply! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Let me start by answering all your questions! :-D
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS---
What will be the reason behind the distance between Arnav and his Mom?
I have thought that maybe we can put that Arnav's mom was somehow the reason of his dad's death... Maybe that his mom had a great fight with his dad over a big issue which ended up into an accident... And Arnav thinks that it's because of his mom that his dad is no more...
What did you think of? Let me know! o.O
What about the Sneak Peak Rhea? >_<
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I know, the sneak peak has kinda confused you! :-P And chill! It's not for ArShi the Sneak Peak!πŸ˜† It's for Nk and some other girl! :-P 😳😳 Our Nk too has a private life na? πŸ˜† Well, I thought of introducing Nk in the next Chappie; if it's not going too fast as we really need to go very very slow with this ff! I'll put this bit in the end of the next chappie; where I'll show some not vivid :-P flashbacks; very simple and incomplete bits of what happened in the past.. Tell me is it too early to introduce NK? o.O" I have NO IDEA! :-P
If it's too early to introduce him, I already have a safety backup plan for the Sneak Peak; so everything will go! :-D πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
What I plan to write in the next Chapter? o.O *.*
Uhmmm! Oh-Khey! So in the next Chapter,I'll continue it from the bit you ended; with them realising that they ACTUALLY GOT married-- describing the night before-- their meeting-- their drunk antics-- and finally getting married-- and I'll end it with Khushi feeling quite sad for the fact that she had just got a break up and here she landed up getting married; with the falsh back of how NK was "cheating" on her; in fact some sort of "cheating"! :-P I think that'll be all if it seems to you that I am not rushing with the ff! Please di, tell me if I am going too quickly with the story. And yes, leave your points too for Chapter2, we'll merge both then! Is it okay?
Edited by _RheeluvsBarun_ - 11 years ago
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I'm in a hurry right now...have read what you've written; will give a detailed reply in the evening!
Eccentrica thumbnail
Ok...I'm back!
Regarding your idea of the separation between Arnav's mom and dad...the idea is good. I was thinking on the same lines. Here it is:
Arnav's father was going through some business problems and a financial meltdown was on the cards..Arnav's mom finds out about the same and she couldn't handle the fact that she would have to give up her lifestyle...so she decided to divorce him before the news of financial losses came out in public...hence the divorce..Arnav's father is devastated over his wife's discretion..he hadn't expected his life partner to leave him in the moment of crisis and he dies of a broken heart! eventually Lavanya's father being the would be in law of Arnav bails him out and the company is saved. (we could use this point in later updates as the reason as to why Arnav should marry Lavanya even if he has developed feelings for someone else...he is indebted to her father and also blames his mother for his father's death)

As for NK's entry...I think it is too early...but we can show the flashback. 
Here's the idea for the next chapter:
Aspirin and some tea/coffee brings back our protagonists to the normal state and gradually they start remembering things (you can include whatever details of their marriage you wish to..do mention LA. I hadn't done that in the last chapter) the flashback ending with Khushi getting sad is apt. And for NK's cheating...it's like he's a casanova...flirting with any girl even if he is in a relationship with Khushi; she confronts him and here we can include the sneak peek with Khushi saying that she wants to breakup for good and NK saying that he won't let it happen...that will set the premise for the stalking!
I think that should do for chapter 2.

We cannot go faster; it will end this FF in 10-15 chapters.
Do you require a sneak peek for chapter 3? If so, draft chapter 3 and I shall add something to it.
I know you are busy...but if you are going to get free soon we have to increase the pace of chapter posting...I say about 3 every week?
Do tell me your opinions.

BarmeenForever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eccentrica

Ok...I'm back!

Regarding your idea of the separation between Arnav's mom and dad...the idea is good. I was thinking on the same lines. Here it is:
Arnav's father was going through some business problems and a financial meltdown was on the cards..Arnav's mom finds out about the same and she couldn't handle the fact that she would have to give up her lifestyle...so she decided to divorce him before the news of financial losses came out in public...hence the divorce..Arnav's father is devastated over his wife's discretion..he hadn't expected his life partner to leave him in the moment of crisis and he dies of a broken heart! eventually Lavanya's father being the would be in law of Arnav bails him out and the company is saved. (we could use this point in later updates as the reason as to why Arnav should marry Lavanya even if he has developed feelings for someone else...he is indebted to her father and also blames his mother for his father's death)

As for NK's entry...I think it is too early...but we can show the flashback. 
Here's the idea for the next chapter:
Aspirin and some tea/coffee brings back our protagonists to the normal state and gradually they start remembering things (you can include whatever details of their marriage you wish to..do mention LA. I hadn't done that in the last chapter) the flashback ending with Khushi getting sad is apt. And for NK's cheating...it's like he's a casanova...flirting with any girl even if he is in a relationship with Khushi; she confronts him and here we can include the sneak peek with Khushi saying that she wants to breakup for good and NK saying that he won't let it happen...that will set the premise for the stalking!
I think that should do for chapter 2.

We cannot go faster; it will end this FF in 10-15 chapters.
Do you require a sneak peek for chapter 3? If so, draft chapter 3 and I shall add something to it.
I know you are busy...but if you are going to get free soon we have to increase the pace of chapter posting...I say about 3 every week?
Do tell me your opinions.

Yeah, for the bit of Arnav's mom-dad problem, I am fine with it!
By NK's entry I was meaning the flashback itself! :-P Yeah, I'll draft chapter 2 uptil tomorrow! Ok? And if I can today itself.. I'll see! :-D I'll send you it and you include the sneak peak! Ok?

Yeah! 3 Chapters each week will go!
Eccentrica thumbnail
Rhea...how long? πŸ˜•
BarmeenForever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eccentrica

Rhea...how long? πŸ˜•

Hey di! I am sorry; I am currently packed with work! And this year is my Form5 and I really need to get 6 aggregates for my exams. I don't promise but can I give it to you on thursday? Sorry!! I have to stay on mondays, wednesdays and fridays after college, I've an important assignment to submit and we are working in group, so all these days, we stay after school to discuss, to work it out, etc. And this will count for 30% for the end of year exams... On tuesdays, I have particular tuitions and what is left is thursday, I'll try to give it on thursday! I am sorry if you had any inconvenience or trouble bacause of this but currently, I am really overloaded with things! I hope you understand and will not be too much on IF these days; it was my dad's dream for me to get 6 aggregates in my form5 and I really need to fulfill it! I am extremely sorry. Please, i am sorry🀒

Eccentrica thumbnail

Originally posted by: _RheeluvsBarun_

Hey di! I am sorry; I am currently packed with work! And this year is my Form5 and I really need to get 6 aggregates for my exams. I don't promise but can I give it to you on thursday? Sorry!! I have to stay on mondays, wednesdays and fridays after college, I've an important assignment to submit and we are working in group, so all these days, we stay after school to discuss, to work it out, etc. And this will count for 30% for the end of year exams... On tuesdays, I have particular tuitions and what is left is thursday, I'll try to give it on thursday! I am sorry if you had any inconvenience or trouble bacause of this but currently, I am really overloaded with things! I hope you understand and will not be too much on IF these days; it was my dad's dream for me to get 6 aggregates in my form5 and I really need to fulfill it! I am extremely sorry. Please, i am sorry🀒

its ok dear..studies are first priority...but try to complete soon! πŸ˜Š