A shock in night...pg 6 jr raichand :P

-JuniorAngel- thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#1

Hello guys this post is written by "meera"& "i "😛guys do read & comment & ya we want big big comments cozz we have been writing this from nearly a month😈

Warning.. It's a very very sad post😛

It was 11:30 late at night when abhiya came from dinner,but the night had just begun for abhiya

Abhiya's room

Piya was going to change her cocktail dress which she had worn for their dinner. As she was going towards the bathroom a pair of hands suddenly encircled around her waist and stoped her,it was none other than abhay😎,

he moved her hair towards one side & started to kiss her neck softly making piya moan .he then went towards her ears & seductively said "were u seriously planning to go & change while u are making me insane with ur seductive dress"piya blushed , she turned around & said "abhay now no more yesterday only we came from our 5th honeymoon"

abhay replied "no excuse, I want jr.raichands soon so I guess we shuld do this on daily basis"piya blushed deep red,abhay continued "u knw piya we wuld first have a girl with curly hair like u & blue eyes & dimples like me" suddenly piya turned angry & said no I want a boy first I bet we wuld hav a boy"

abhay suddenly came towads her ears & bit their passionately making piya groan in pleasure & said in a husky voice "first lets do the first step then we can bet on this hw much u want"he came towards her trembling lips & gave a soft passionate kiss to her. While both were kissing each other abhay slowly picked her up & moved toward their bed, piya suddenly broke the kiss & lightly said "abhay" which made abhay frowned : he said "now what oh are u bored of our bed ok we can do in guest room,hall,couch or bathroom, oh wait bathroom is the best lets go."Piya smacked his arms which made him chuckle & he continued to take her towards their bed.


" Dad"

Someone peeped inside the room making abhiya's attention turned towards him,but the was no one;until they moved down their gaze to a lil boy who had a khadi school bag around his shoulder,and hesitantly he peeped in.

"What?who are you?" abhay asked putting pia down.

"Dad,momz dead." he only said shocking every core of abhiya and then " may i grab some food from kitchen,Dad.I'm hungry"

But they were too shocked to listen last line instead pia threw a glare and left the room with one sentence "If this...is a silly joke i would kill you and if this is true i will torturer you till heaven."

Abhay instantly said"no piya I dnt knw anything about it,wait let me ask this boy" abhay went towards the little boy & asked " what are u doing over here at this time,who sent u here??" The little boy replied "dad hw many times I hav to say mom is dead so I came over here" he then looked over piya & asked " aunty is there any food left ?"

Piya became furious & asked "first of all u tell me y are u calling my husband dad & wat''s ur name?" That little boy replied " I'm calling him dad coz he's my dad & my name is tabhay".

"tabhay?ar...are you tanushree's son?" pia asked in verge of tears.


"No,tanya ka."( remember after leap abhay ki paise wali gf)

This made pia cry more hard and when she couldn't control she left the room and poor abhay took the boy in arms to the kitchen,trying to remember when did he do such thng with tanya.

"Dad,u were injured that day,mom told me she made you drink love potion." Tabhay said surprising abhay. "how did you..."

"you were vampire that time na...so i have some of ur powers in me " Abhay stood stunned to see the bat mark on his shoulder and quitely gave him a sandwich and left to console pia but who would console him!


"pia" abhay slowly came in only to find pia sleeping,or pretending to be. As he sat beside her she dug her head in the pillow...

"i know you are awake." She still not moved so abhay jerked her and made her sit . As expected her eyes were shut and swollen she didn't utter a word. He kissed her on her lips and then forehead gently then said "I' can't do anything like that even in my dreams piya.I only belong to you.And my child will be born out of you only!!I will find out what this mess is really about."

Piya's pov

After learning that he was Tanya's son I culdn't control myself & ran towards the guest room & just broke down!!

Hw culd abhay do this to me? He said that he always loved me then hw culd he!! I thought I would be the only one to carry his child & give him the greatest happiness but no!! He already has a son,a jr.raichand which he wanted so much. He just betrayed me & betrayed our love!!

My mind went back to the beautiful moments which we had shared, it was so perfect I thought unable to stop crying, & nw with the arrival of tabhay our perfect paradise has just broken!!

I herd abhay's footsteps & pretended to have fallen asleep but he knew that I was just pretending! He made me sit but then also I never opened my eyes & kept quite,he suddenly kissed & assured me, his words made me strong & made me believe that it was just a mess which will be cleared soon!!

---

"Tabhay" abhay called the kid and he came running..."yes dad."

"do you know this man?" Abhay showed him a pic.

"yes dad...[secret;)]" and thus abhay got wot it is all about.

abhay then said " piya now i understood what's the matter just give me some time & i promise everything will be sorted out, but piya just for once u say that you believe me" piya with teary eyes "abhay i believe u with all my heart"

"I'll be back soon." he kissed her forehead and left.

next morning

Yesterday night piya had made sleep tabhay on her lap.Tabhay was asleep keeping his head on piya's lap while piya was wide awake the whole night waiting for her abhay.

it was 6a.m. when piya herd the sound of the door.she stood up at once and ran towards the hall where she saw that abhay was back but he was not alone, he was with his dad & a stranger. The stranger's hand was chained with a silver chain.

Piya straight away went to her Q"mode & began to ask lots of Q' abhay got irritated & said "piya just calm down, I'll ans all ur Q's. abhay made piya sit on the sofa & started saying "piya this guy' s name is vishal & he was tania's bf. piya said "abha.." Abhay cutted her in between & said "piya first let me complete my Q' bank, so where was I ya piya the most imp part u need to knw is that vishal is a vampire, he loved tania a lot but once he saw tania & me together & thought dat tania is ditching him, he confronted her, I tried to xplain him but he was not ready to listen & swored dat he wuld ruin my life"

On the other hand vishal said with an angry voice "no this abhay is telling lies, they were actually in a relationship" abhay shouted & said "just shut up u moron" & turned towards piya & continued "let me call tabhay" & then he shouted "tabhay..."

Tabhay came down & abhay gently asked "tabhay do u know this uncle? Tabhay "yes dad I know him he is my daddy"everyone was shocked at this,,,abhay "vishal nw u don't hav any option so speak up the truth" vishal in his angry voice " yes it's true that I planned all this to ruin you, tabhay is not my son he is my brother's son who died long ago when tabhay was just a year old.I brought up tabhay as my son & I trained him so that I culd ruin ur life but this foolish tabhay opened his mouth" tabhay was really horriffied & began to sob,seeing this piya hugged him.

Piya said hugging tabhay "vishal tabhay is only a child how can u do this to him" abhay "piya vishal is selfish, he can't see anything other than revenge." Vishal "I don't hav any regrets"

Now it was chand's turn to say " piya & abhay don't worry I will take care of what to do with vishal as u know that I'm the superior of our clan & about tabhay his mom is alive so she will take care of him, now we should leave" with that the 3 of them left but not before piya & abhay both hugged tabhay.

Piya with tears in her eyes " abhay I'm feeling so sorry for tabhay" abhay "piya don't worry tabhay will live happy with her mother" piya said "I know & abhay I'm so sorry for not trusting u for a moment" abhay turned towards piya, holded her shoulders & said "piya u don't have to say that, i can understand & then with a mischief glint in his eyes he said " but if u are feeling so sorry then u can make up to me in our bedroom" both of them laughed at this & hugged each other.


The end
Edited by shria - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

54

Views

6.2k

Users

19

Likes

84

Frequent Posters

abhiya4evr thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#2
tabhay😲 ... mujhe abhay pe pura bharosa tha bhale hi usne pure dehradun ki ladkio ko gumaya ho pr wo aisa kuch nh kr sakta 🤣🤣 or is vishal ki to 😡 aj ki hi raat mili thi abhay ko barbad krne ke liye 🤣🤣 superbly written 👏 waise junior raichand ka kya hua 😉
Edited by abhiya4evr - 13 years ago
Thumkeshwari thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#3
I hv 1 Q. Who suggested d name of d boy? Tabhay 😆 so swt
stry ws a real shock 4 me
abhay ka beta 🤣 he is nt dat much characterdheela *lol* romance toh puch matt hayeee... 5 honeymoon baap re *rofl*
Jaan & shria ~ awesome wrk grls ❤️
DestroyedInLove thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#4
@Shria,so good..are wah..baccha toh bahut badi writer hai...love it.
Par tabhay?ye kaisa naam hai?
...Seema... thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#5
brilliant.👍🏼at first i was thinking whether abhay is suffering from any psychological disorder and piya is no more but thanx god it was not like dat.it was really a treat to read.
flora212 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#6
WOW SHIRIA DARPOK BABY I MUST SAY U R BRILLIENT! 👏AND YES MUJHE PATA THA ABHAY ESA KABI NAHI KAREGA😛WASE YE BOY KA NAAM KISNE CHUNA?😕
Edited by flora212 - 13 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#7
Anticlimax alert🤣

What kind of a name is tabhay🤔
--geny-- thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#8
mindblowing...five...omg..loved it shria n meeru.
-JuniorAngel- thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Anticlimax alert🤣


What kind of a name is tabhay🤔

tammy mommy created this name😆😆 she had made a post of her & abhay marrying so she created d name ta-bhay🤣
Rmuk thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#10
Omg tabhay😲, saach me sab kuch tabhay hi karne wala tha ye tabhay 🤣
Coming to the post it was awesome job guys, just loved it yaar!!!
vishal hate him arghhh😡
Thank god hamare abhay ka brain chala and prblm got solved at last, lol.
I loved the beginning of this post, ufff abhiya hayeee and specially our naughty abhay ufff kitna hot tha yaar!!!
Loved the small emotional scene and ofcourse this story!!!
All together gr8 job girls!!! Keep it up!!!

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".