Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabz105 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Crazyyfan,

I came across your ff wooing KKGSR and you will be mine KKGSR, they are such interesting concepts, I read them all in one go!!!

Congrats on getting to thread 5 of you will be mine KKGSR!!! I can't wait to know how Anjali, Aman and Lavanya, NK's relationships progresses further, will they all come to know of their feelings for each other? Also I hope Khushi and Arnav don't get into a major fight and hopefully it will be a light nokh-jhok between them.

Hope you can continue soon, waiting impatiently for chapter 50!!! You are such a great writer. Thanks for giving me a great read!!!

Wishing you all the best and looking forward to the next update, soon!!!
ranjanatripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Back to ASR mode...hmmm...
Loved NK La conversation ...both are confused...let others sort things for them...help them understand their feelings...

Originally posted by: crazyyfan

Here is the next update !! Sorry am in a hurry rushing out..Pms later either tonite or tomoro !! 😳pl bear with me !

Part 49

NK was lying in bed flipping channels in remote with his left hand.His other hand is held by a big bandage.His head injury is slightly better and the doctor informed that they can remove the head bandage in three to four days.He was discharged last evening and was asked to come back to remove the bandage in his hands after 2 weeks.

His thoughts drifted to Lavanya who had been with him day and night this past 4 days.She took care of him in hospital and stayed the night even though she dint have to.She never left his side at all.She had even missed her best friend Pam's birthday inspite of him insisting that he is fine.

He was again reminded of her tears when she found him bleeding at the time of accident.He closed his eyes in deep thinking.The feelings for her kept growing strong inside him as each day passed.He don't know what to name it.Maybe its what people call as love.He had never been in love before and was at the moment confused about his feelings.

As if his thoughts summoned her,Lavanya appeared in the doorway "Good Morning NK " .He opened his eyes to find her smiling at him cheerfully showing off her cute dimples.She carried a breakfast tray in her hands.

"Good Morning La " he smiled back as she came and sat on the couch near his bed.She began arranging the breakfast in nearby table." Ab kaise ho? Maine socha hum dhono saath mein breakfast karlete hain "(How are you now? I thought lets have breakfast together )

NK smiled back "Am good today thanks " La then asked him "Tumne before breakfastwala medicine li? "

"Haan di ne thodi dher pehle woh hawaai diya tha"(Ya di gave me the air sometime back) he said. La chuckled shaking her head "NK hawaai nahi dawaai "( NK not air its medicine).

He grinned sheepishly "Haan mera matlab hai dawaai " (Ya I mean medicine).She smiled again and automatically took the spoon to feed him.

The first time in hospital, Lavanya volunteered to feed him.At first feeling embarrassed NK refused but he couldn't manage it by himself as his left hand was held in drips for blood transfusion as he had lost lots of blood from the cut on his forehead.Finally he accepted her help and from then on she started feeding him his food everyday.Though it was awkward the first time,they now got used to it and both of them became comfortable with each other.

In between bites he chit chatted "La aaj Nannav aur Khushiji aa rahe hai na? "

"Ya NK, You know I cant wait to see chamkili !! I missed her these two weeks " La brightened at the mention of Khushi.NK Smiled "Ya I missed her too ".La then frowned at him "NK aaj kal tum bohot koyi koyi si lag rahe ho.You are not talking to me like usual.Kya hua are you in pain? "

NK looked taken aback "Nahi aisa kuch nahi hai La am fine.Just feeling week " he bluffed.Truth is he is confused with his feelings for her.He need to speak to someone about it.He cant talk to Di or Khushiji as they will start making assumption and get excited.He can think of only one person though he is not his first choice.

La smiled a little and nodded "Ok ".She was saddened to see him like this.There seem to be some new awkwardness between them.She knows what the problem is from her side,she is struggling with her feelings for him.After the episode with ASR her heart still not ready to trust anyone, at the sametime she cant keep ignoring her feelings for NK.She realized how important he is at the time of the accident.There is only one person she can actually talk about it.'Chamkili'. Still in deep thoughts about each other, both La and NK heaved a big sigh simultaneously.They looked at each other surprised then laughed.

As soon as the car stopped inside Shantivan entrance.Khushi opened the passenger door and ran inside with a big smile shouting cheerfully "Hum aagaye !! Jiji Di Naniji Mamiji Nanehji Lavanya!!!! "

Arnav followed her  with a half smirk at her craziness. Mami and Nani were the only persons sitting on the couch and there faces broke into a big smile seeing Khushi."Chotte, Khushi Bitiya  !! Hello Hi Bye Phatti saadi Arnav bitwa Bhelcome !! " they both cried simultaneously and enveloped a smiling Khushi in a big wide hug.

Arnav stood aside looking amused by the welcome given to Khushi.He felt happy that his wife was loved and adored by his family.He looked around and decided to make his presence known "Nani ,Di kahaan hai "( Granny ,where is Di?)

But before Nani or Mami could answer, Khushi frowned and looked around "Arey haan Di aur baaki sab kahaan hai? Itne din ke baad hum ghar laute hai aur humari swagath karne ke liye koi nazaar nahi aa raha" (Oh yes ! Where is di and the rest? I returned home after long time and no one is around to welcome me) she pouted.

Nani smiled "Arey Khushi bitiya sab log Naneh ke saath unki kamre ma hai " ( Khushi everyone is in NK's room )

"Acha!  hum jaake un sab se milke aate hain " before giving a chance for anyone or Arnav to speak she ran up the steps in the direction of NK's room.

Arnav excused himself and followed Khushi.He realized he had missed his chance in telling her about NK .Now its too late.She sure going to freak out on him when she see NK.

Khushi yelled cheerfully on her way to NK's room "Jiji Nanehji di lavanya hum aagaye "

The minute she entered the doorway with a wide smile she was surrounded by the three women who enveloped her in a big group hug."Oh god Chamkili you are back !! I missed you ! "

"Khushi kaisi ho.Patha hai? hum sab ne tumhe kitna miss kiya " ( Khushi how are you? Do you know how much we all missed you) Khushi smiled as she hugged each one "Haan jiji hume bhi aap sab ki yaad aaye "

Khushi carefully pulled away from the group hug and looked at a happy smiling Anjali. Since her belly is big she dint risk a group hug in order to protect her baby.But nevertheless hugged Khushi carefully in a way not to hurt the baby "Khushiji aap aagaye hum sab abhi aap aur chotte ke baaren mein baat kar rahe the " she smiled and cupped Khushi's cheek lovingly.

"Di aap kaise hai? Aur humari gudiya rani bhi "(Di how are you? And how is our little doll)  Khushi smiled broadly while touching her belly with love. "Hum dhono bilkul teek hai bas aap aur chotte ko bohot miss kar rahe the "(Both of us are very good.We were just missing you and Chotte) Anjali replied with a sweet smile.Her gaze fell on Arnav who came and stood next to Khushi "Diii "

Arnav hugged Anjali carefully "How are you di? Aap dhawaaiyaan time pe le rahe ho na? " he asked concerned. Anjali nodded smiling "Haan Chotte " Khushi smiled at both of them.

"Nannav mera Bhai Khushiji !! Are you guys gonna say hi to me or not? " A voice interrupted them with a big smile and Khushi looked at the far end of the bed for the first time and gasped in shock.Her eyes wide and both of her hands covering her mouth.

She ran quickly to his side "Nanehji yeh aap ko kya hogaya? Aur hume iss baaren mein kisine bathaya kyun nahi" Others looked at each other puzzled they all thought Khushi would have known about NK as they informed Arnav.Anjali looked at Arnav quizzically and he shook his head negative looking sheepish.Anjali's widened and she muttered "Chotte tum toh gaye " ( Chotte you are gone )

"Khushiji its nothing.Me and La went on bike 4 days back and met with a small accident.Ab main teek hoon " NK explained.Khushi's eyes widened more "Kya??? Accident !! woh bhi chaar din pehle hua tha?" she glared at everyone pouting.

"Jiji tum aur di humse roz baat karte the na? toh Nanehji aur Lavanya ki accident ke baaren mein hume kyun nahi bathaya? " she glared at Payal and Anjali.Others looked at each other not knowing how to react.

"Woh Khushi humne Arnavji ko bathaya tha aur ----------" before Payal could complete her sentence Khushi intervened " Kyaa??? " she then turned and glared at Arnav who stood motionless wondering how to handle the situation."Arnavji aap yeh sab jaante hai? Humse yeh baath kyun chupaya? " ( Arnavji you know all this? Why did you hide this from me )

"Khushi I know if you hear about it before you will be worried the entire time until we get here toh  maine socha jab hum ghar aayenge tab tumhe anyway patha chaljayega " Arnav shrugged as he was not really sure how she will react.

She frowned and continued to glare "Yeh kaise baat kar rahe hai aap? Nanehji ko itni badi chot lagi aur aap, apne aap faisla le liya ki hume iss barein mein nahi batha dena chahiye haina? " ( What are talking about? Nanehji got hurt this badly and you took your own decision not to tell me about it right? )

"Khushi its not like that---- " he tried explaining but Khushi turned her back angrily"Rehne dijiye laad governor kahi ke " she muttered feeling angry and annoyed.Feeling helpless he looked at others for help.

All of them looked at each other unsure of what to do.Finally Anjali smiled trying to calm her down "Khushiji aap chotte se itna gussa kyun ho rahe ho? NK ab teek hai.Chinta ho ne ki koi zaroorath nahi " ( Khushiji why are you this angry? NK is fine now there is no need to worry ) She hugged her by the shoulder and made her sit on the couch.

"Ya Khushiji am fine.Just few more days and the bandage will be off "NK Smiled at her "don't be angry with Nannav "

Khushi turned to Lavanya as what NK said earlier  sinked in finally  "Nanehji ne kaha ki tum bhi unke saath bike pe gayi thi.Tum teek ho na? " she asked her concerned. Lavanya smiled " Chamkili am fine tum abhi abhi aayi ho you must be tired tum jaa ke aaram karo "

"Haan Khushi tum jao.NKji teek hai " Payal chipped in and tried to pull away Khushi from the place. "Jiji hum teek hain hum thodi dher Nanehji ke saath beitna chahthe hai "

"Khushii " At the sound of Arnav's voice she looked at Anjali "Di aap apne chotte se keh dheejiye ki hume unse baat nahi karni "

"What the!! Khushi don't talk to me like that " Arnav spoke in an annoyed tone.NK looked helplessly and Finally Payal and Anjali decided to take Arnav away "Chotte,tum jao Khushiji thodi dher mein aa jayenge "

Arnav glanced again in Khushi's direction who ignored him "She better " he muttered under his breath and stormed away.

😳 Thats it for now..Do let me know how it is..If its complete crap sorry !!

crazyyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sabz105

Hi Crazyyfan,

I came across your ff wooing KKGSR and you will be mine KKGSR, they are such interesting concepts, I read them all in one go!!!

</strong>

Congrats on getting to thread 5 of you willbe mine KKGSR!!! I can't wait to know how Anjali, Aman and Lavanya, NK's relationships progresses further, will they all come to know of their feelings for each other? Also I hope Khushi and Arnav don't get into a major fight and hopefully it will be a light nokh-jhok between them.

Hope you can continue soon, waiting impatiently for chapter 50!!! You are such a great writer. Thanks for giving me a great read!!!

<strong>Wishing you all the best and looking forward to the next update, soon!!!

thanks for reading the two stories in a go!! It must have taken u hours!! Il continue soon 😊
fraser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
M enjoying while reading...
arushi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
such a sweet update.
loved it
lusciouslucky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update yaar...
thanx for PMingπŸ˜ƒ
newmoon2011 thumbnail
Fabulous update
Loved it
crazyyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

shillu.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ress
unres
yupieee so happy i got first place in ur 50th update
wow sona cute update
this nak jhok tho so common in btw couples.
n their fightings is also cute..
hahaha again anjali interupted her
khushi is blushing lik hell today...
n arnav as usual naughty πŸ˜‰
i loved ur cute update πŸ€—Edited by shillu.arshi - 11 years ago
aNkItA.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
reswa
unreswa
haaye aartu bina spam kiye update😲😲😲😲
not bad at allπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
again interruption anjali s back in arshi's life😑😑😑😑
loved it yaar...mssd u so much in this weekend..loveya!!!

and again mssd d first place.😲😲.hai re nand kishore..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Edited by ankitachoudhury - 11 years ago