Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ishani-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: itstimetospeak

ishani ap sirf order chodo. 😆 yes u can surely take any scene u want.😆

😆 ðŸ˜† No...I was telling that you choose whichever scene is left and pm me... i am ok with any one!!😃
itstimetospeak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessofkesar

disha i will give u advice to avoid confusion

as i have experience of such newsletter

i was in dek forum

so wat we used to do each month there was signup shit in Beginning of month.
first cum first allotment
 for eg mr a chooses a particular category first  than , that category is not open for next person.

we used to put name of that person who has already selected it, so next person can choose from remaining  option.

since each month there was signup shit everyone was able to do different category and fair chance was given to all members to participate.
 see if this works out here, coz if more than one person is interested in same category , than let everyone get chance to do it.

next month onwards we may do that. actually i was thinking that it would be unfair to allot categories as per the order in which ppl choose it since everyone comes online at different times so it all depends on when i post this topic n who is online at precisely that time when i post this will get advantage. so i allowed multiple ppl to choose same thing. anyways next time we do watu ve said to avoid confusion
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: itstimetospeak

<div></div>next month onwards we may do that. actually i was thinking that it would be unfair to allot categories as per the order in which ppl choose it since everyone comes online at different times so it all depends on when i post this topic n who is online at precisely that time when i post this will get advantage. so i allowed multiple ppl to choose same thing. anyways next time we do watu ve said to avoid confusion

u have valid point.
We never came across this probs as there was continous shuffling of categories and members had mutual understanding.

So u decide whether this method can be fair and acceptable to every1.
As far as i m concerned watever responsiblity u will give is fine wid me.

Put the names of member u alloted atleast a week prior submission.
itstimetospeak thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessofkesar

u have valid point.
We never came across this probs as there was continous shuffling of categories and members had mutual understanding.

So u decide whether this method can be fair and acceptable to every1.
As far as i m concerned watever responsiblity u will give is fine wid me.

Put the names of member u alloted atleast a week prior submission.

im putting up the final list in a day or two. if theres any conlict then i ll resolve it. not to worry.
.Killer. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Disha
I guess u should keep adding the names to the category side by side. It will be better for avoiding confusion. Coz as I have seen in other forums, especially DEK forum, they kept on addind names as soon a member agreed on a particular topic.
itstimetospeak thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Killer..

Disha
I guess u should keep adding the names to the category side by side. It will be better for avoiding confusion. Coz as I have seen in other forums, especially DEK forum, they kept on addind names as soon a member agreed on a particular topic.

yes  i m doing it very soon.