Does nik/urv love their fans as much as imam does?

navrat22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I dont think niketan and urvashi care s much about ANYONE (ofcourse other than their mom, siblings, family, so on & on) compared to someone like imam

Whatever imam did in BB house was for the program, for TRP for entertainment. Infact he LOVES his fans and he loves to LISTEN to them and INTERACT with them and above all he RESPECTS his fans.

Thats why Imam fans love him so much. Why Nik fans are just young girls who like tall white guys and urv fans are old ladoes who watch daily soaps. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ghuggi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It will be difficult for them to match Imam's enthusiasm towards the fans..e.g they probably wont speak to anyone for an hour over the phone like Imam does. 
navrat22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ghuggi

It will be difficult for them to match Imam's enthusiasm towards the fans..e.g they probably wont speak to anyone for an hour over the phone like Imam does. 

Exactly. The way imam respected urvashi's mum/kids after the finale.. i means things like these win ppls hearts
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: navrat22

I dont think niketan and urvashi care s much about ANYONE (ofcourse other than their mom, siblings, family, so on & on) compared to someone like imam

Whatever imam did in BB house was for the program, for TRP for entertainment. Infact he LOVES his fans and he loves to LISTEN to them and INTERACT with them and above all he RESPECTS his fans.

Thats why Imam fans love him so much. Why Nik fans are just young girls who like tall white guys and urv fans are old ladoes who watch daily soaps. 😆

you mean something like this

navrat22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: King-Anu

you mean something like this

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆👏👏👏👏 LMAO