Originally posted by: sarun.deewani
😆 ..I think first they make some statement but later they change it by themselves .. U can see jaisa actor vaise hi uske fans
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: sarun.deewani
😆 ..I think first they make some statement but later they change it by themselves .. U can see jaisa actor vaise hi uske fans
Originally posted by: sarun.deewani
😆 ..I think first they make some statement but later they change it by themselves .. U can see jaisa actor vaise hi uske fans
Originally posted by: -Sanjana-
God bless all the negativity spreaders on this forum...pretty sad if for one actor, there's so much hungama going on... actually, it's VERY sad. :(I'm just gonna continue drooling on Sobti and SaRun...Bhaad me jaaye sabke sab! 😳
Originally posted by: Sanaya.deewani
Once a time.. I think in November not so far there was so much hungama regarding this bechara actor.. And It was very sad everybody bashed because of this bechara actor..
Originally posted by: -Sanjana-
And I wasn't part of it. Yet, I have to deal with all this. I can't chat with my friends on the forum properly because of the negativity. People need to keep opinions to themselves, honestly.All I've EVER said on this forum is that I LOVE Barun. He's my favourite. I LOVE HIM.So Sanaya lovers, why don't they say, I LOVE SANAYA, SHE'S MY FAVOURITE, instead of saying, "I HATE BARUN?" Both sides will be happy that way!
I love this forum
I am a more recent member, but I loved reading posts on this forum from when the show was on air.Spoilers, predictions, humorous jokes, the fantastic audience and their interactions with each other made the show even better! 😛It's sad that this forum is becoming so negative.😕 So this is a suggestion to stop the negativity for once and for all, to all those that are interested.If you see a post that is aggravating you or mocking barun or sanaya, do not bash the TM, simply comment by saying:God bless sarunand god bless you. ❤️You will feel a lot better spreading positivity and love rather than hate. Let's spread the true message of IPKKND:That love can conquer all! 😃