SPL Part 2...UK...Glimpses of Sunny n Bunny- Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

56

Views

7.4k

Users

34

Likes

117

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
#51
awww...so sweet...thanks... hehehhe😉
Fazila~ thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
#52

Originally posted by: khushboo1234

thank u so much fazila for these videos...

wel come whole show by tomorrow
Edited by Fazila~ - 13 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
#53

Originally posted by: chottesgirl15

Thank you so much but are you gonna upload the full thing too like before??

im working on it...as we speak...it will take time... :)))
supriya.arshi thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#54
Thanks a lot for sharin it here 😃
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
#55
Thanks Fuzzy.
I already watched it twice in my TV.
I was so overwhelmed to see Sarun after so many days. I was happy and cried at the same time.
Sanaya was fabulous. When Rabba vey played and their mehendi scene came on the screen I screamed so loud that my bro scolded me. Sanaya gave Barun a tight hug. I was giggling like a baby to see that. Actually she hugged him twice. Sany was looking so comfortable with Barun. Gosh they just looked so made for each other. I was literally laughing to see Barun doing gangnum dance. My Hotwa is an awful dancer.
you are so lucky that met them in person.
Sarun my love, my jaan, when you gonna come again to rock our life?
What a perfect name you gave them "Sunny and Bunny"!
Edited by sohara - 13 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
#56

Originally posted by: sohara

Thanks Fuzzy.

I already watched it twice in my TV.
I was so overwhelmed to see Sarun after so many days. I was happy and cried at the same time.
Sanaya was fabulous. When Rabba vey played and their mehendi scene came on the screen I screamed so loud that my bro scolded me. Sanaya gave Barun a tight hug. I was giggling like a baby to see that. Actually she hugged him twice. Sany was looking so comfortable with Barun. Gosh they just looked so made for each other. I was literally laughing to see Barun doing gangnum dance. My Hotwa is an awful dancer.
you are so lucky that met them in person.
Sarun my love, my jaan, when you gonna come again to rock our life?
What a perfect name you gave them "Sunny and Bunny"!

😆 hes aweful n she is an amazing dancer... hahah love them n love my sunny n bunny...i think we will see them sooner... :)))
momo121 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
#57
thanks so much for the email :D

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".