Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
AS I ALWAYS SAY U ARE A BRILLIANT WRITER..
HANDLING TWO TWO STORIES TOGETHER IS A BIG DEAL
APPRECIATE IT...
LOVED THE UPDATE TO THE CORE.
THANX FR THE PM..

DO PM ME WEN U UPADTE NEXT ONE.
EAGER TO READ IT.😊
BloomingAway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Luv it thanks for updating two long chapters poor zaine hope he feels better soon thanks for the pm plz continue soon
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Double Dhamaka! Totally amazing
-vish- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
brilliant as always!!
love hw virat proposed 2 manvi...bt poor zaaine...hope gets well soon...love hw u described virika as caring n responsible parent
thanx for pm...update soon!!
-Deeps- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Read all the 6 parts in a go.

Glad that you started season 2.

Zainee is just too cute! <3 I hope he's fine soon. :/

Everything's just amazing. Continue soon. :)
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
chapter 7

Virat was driving to the hotel as Manvi sat in the front with him. Viren and Jeevika were sitting in the back with Zaaine who was fast asleep.

virat - "It's still going to take us an hour to reach. You guys hungry?"

manvi - "Yeah let's stop by somewhere and get some food"

They al stopped by in some plaza. Viren and Virat went inside to get some food and Manvi and Jeevika stayed inside the car. 

manvi - "He still asleep?"

jeevika - "Yup. Hopefully he'll be better before the functions start"

manvi - "Yeah hopefully. Jeevika are you happy? Happy with your life. Happy that you had Zaaine and now you have a family. Isn't a lot of responsibility"

jeevika - "I am happy, I mean sometimes you have those days where its hard to understand anything. Every time I see Zaaine, I see Viren. I love them both so much. There is a lot of responsibility, but we manage it somehow. I mean we both had to make sacrifices, but it seems worth it at the end of the day"

manvi - "And you feel satisfied with you career?"

jeevika - "Honestly Manvi, no. You can never be satisfied enough. I haven't told Viren this, but I've been offered into the surgical program in Boston"

manvi - "Are you serious? Congratulations Jeevs, wow thats so amazing. But why haven't you told him"

jeevika - "Well because he can practice law in California only especially if he's opening his own firm. I mean with a son and a husband, I'm scared enough what residency will be like, let alone a surgical program. It's really hard to make yourself satisfied, especially when there are offers at your doorstep. Sometimes you just got to let it go"

manvi - "I understand, but honestly Jeevs you should really share this news with Viren. He would be so proud of you"

jeevka - "I know he would. Maybe after the wedding"

The boys came back and they all started eating in the car. 

virat - "wow can you believe it now Zoya and Karan are going to be married"

viren - "I know, next up is you two now. Let's plan a date"

manvi - "No not yet, lets enjoy being engaged for a while before planning a wedding"

viren - "We'll see how long that lasts. Virat you want me to drive if you're tired?"

virat - "I'm good, just message Karan and tell him we're an hour away"

jeevika - "I told Zoya already"

They left again and drove to their destination. As soon as the valet had taken the car, they stepped inside the hotel and saw their best friends.

zoya - "How's Zaaine feeling?"

jeevika -  "No fever, still asleep"

zoya - "Don't worry he should be fine. You guys got stuck in traffic?"

manvi - "Yup, bad traffic. So all the family is here?"

karan - "Yeah, btw here's you key Viren and Jeevika and here's yours Virat and Manvi"

viren - "Thanks bro, okay I think we'll go to our room and freshen up a bit. Need to take care of Zaaine too"

zoya - "Sounds good. We're having like an informal dinner in the banquet hall. Just the people here already. So come down in a bit"

They soon all parted ways. Virat and Manvi's room was right next to Viren and Jeevika's. As soon as they got into the room, they saw that Zoya had arranged a special baby room for them. It had a crib and other baby stuff she could use for him. Jeevika placed him inside the crib and covered him up with a blanket making sure he doesn't feel cold. 

viren - "Does he have a fever anymore?"

jeevika - "Nope. I think he'll be up soon. You look tired, why don't you go lie down"

viren - "I'm fine. You okay?"

jeevika - "yeah, just really not in the mood to party or do anything right now"

viren - "Me too, but we have to cheer up. Its Zoya and Karan's wedding. We wouldn't be here today without them you know"

jeevika - "I know. Look he's getting up"

Viren picked Zaaine up and walked him around the room. He was quiet and not really doing anything but looking at Jeevika. 

jeevika - "Viren, maybe you should go down for the dinner. I'll stay here with him"

viren - "No we'll both go. Don't worry we can take care of him"

They all freshened up and were ready to go downstairs to meet everyone. Luckily Virat and Manvi came out of their room at the same time and they proceeded downstairs together. They saw the couple talking with their family and they didn't want to disturb them. The four of them sat at a table. Karan and Zoya's parents made sure to make all of them comfortable. They had a nice time eating dinner and spending some time together. They headed towards their rooms around 10ish. 

viren - "Zaaine looks better now, don't you think. Just maybe irritated with teething"

jeevika - "Yeah, I think I'll still give him the medicine though so he doesn't have a fever overnight. Plus he'll sleep and won't be cranky tomorrow. We're going to have a longgg day tomorrow"

viren - "Yeah. I have to be down around 10 tomorrow, me and Virat both. Florists are coming so we told Karan's parents we'll handle the main hall tomorrow because I think more guests are coming"

jeevika - "Okay, I just have to be with Zoya around 5ish. Have to be ready before that though"

viren - "I'll take Zaaine with me whenever you have to go"

jeevika - "Shall we sleep now?"

viren - "Are you sure you want to sleep. I mean look Zaain'es finally asleep now. Now its just you and me. Just you and me"

jeevika - "I don't know how you have energy for romance right now. Such a hectic day and you don't want to sleep. I'm pretty sure Zaaine gets his naughtiness from you"

viren - "Come on. Let's go for some coffee?"

jeevika - "Viren you forgot, we have Zaaine asleep"

viren - "Oh yeah, mmm you feel like eating something for dessert? Could get room service?"

jeevika - "Viren I just want to sleep please. We have the rest of the weekend to eat plenty of desserts"

viren - "Fine, but then you have to at least give me my goodnight kiss" he said lifting her from the ground and placing her on the bed. 

Jeevika went in for a kiss and Viren responded with equal passion. They lay in each others' arms and slept. 

next update will be on page 32 ðŸ˜Š so remember to comment if you want speedy updates!!!!
Edited by Kays94 - 11 years ago
Dhoxi thumbnail
Awww loved it. It was cute. I liked it that viren never stop thinking anout romance in which ever mood he is.

First one to comment again n thanks to you :)Edited by Dhoxi - 11 years ago
Kanwal_chohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it specially virens naughtiness was so sweet Lol @ how
Jeevika thought zaine gets his naughtinesa from viren loved
Virens romantic mood was an awesome update continue soon
And do pm me
Kanwal_chohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this is not fair yaar thought I was Gunna be first 😭
Dhoxi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kanwal_chohan

this is not fair yaar thought I was Gunna be first 😭

Haha please dont throw chappals on me now. There are already other two peoples :P
You should have come ealier than me to commnet first