sharpshooter thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#1
The guy is absolutely amazing...he's managed to get this far without picking unnecessary fights and has maintained his calm on all occasions. It is so difficult to remain cool in the Bigg Boss house as was evident in Sunday's episode when 4 contestants were shouting their heads off, but Niketan manged to keep his own. Plus I don't buy the argument that he does not take a stand (in fact he had taken a stand against one of the most popular housemates- Sidhu). So hats off to you sir, and I truly hope you win this show!

P.S- I am surprised that in a country that idolizes Mahatma Gandhi, someone who is calm and composed is sometimes branded spineless..and as far as bitching goes, I'll be damned if anyone can point out a single contestant who hasn't spoken behind another contestant's back.

Created

Last reply

Replies

8

Views

1.3k

Users

8

Likes

68

Frequent Posters

Sarkar thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#2
Niketan is the most Deserving candidate to win this Show as of Now.
Being a sapna fan I can say that this guy played plain ,clean and fresh.
No Love drama, No fight ,No unnecessary degrading any one.
Nikku Baby FTW.🥳
Edited by Sarkar - 13 years ago
sharpshooter thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: Sarkar


Niketan is the most Deserving candidate to win this Show as of Now.

Being a sapna fan I can say that this guy played plain ,clean andfresh.
No Love drama, No fight ,No unnecessary degrading any one.
Nikku Baby FTW.🥳


True that...and he has even remained courteous with the people who've abused him..really conducted himself well..
Chatoyant. thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#4
I've admired his calm persona since the show started & today the same shone through - He came off as the sane one! I truly hope he wins. (:
rani-lucki thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
#5
true, with out acting cheap like some of the others he has made it here
Funnychic thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#6
wow.. what an attitude.. learned a lesson from him..
jaanmeri thumbnail
Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#7
He will be the "Rahul Roy" of season one type winner but much deserving. I loved him in tonight's episode. He was the best when he was smiling in all the chillam-chilli in the room. Cool dude Nikki boy. He really deserves to win.
praval thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#8
i feel Rahul Roy did nothing absolutely nothing in season one and can never compare Niks intelligence and sense of homour and coolness and timing with anyother contestant so far...Niketan is best of alll
docsweety thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#9
i was going to make a similar thread. i seriously love this guy. He is the most cool and sensible guy.If he has played a game by playing shrewd ,then i think he has played the best without hurting anyone . Rest all have lost patience.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".