how will BB6 contestants be remembered?!- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

12

Views

1.4k

Users

10

Likes

10

Frequent Posters

Khushi. thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani


Khushi!!!!!!! 🤗 I came to the forum in December... was way behind on episodes in Oct-Nov. hope your doing well!

I agree with all your points about HMs... except Sana, I really dont like her!


I am doing fine Nitu. Really missed you this season. I also don't like Sana that much but for me she is just okay -okay ..nothing major. It seems you liked Karishma this season😊.. She is really adorable.
BollyPC thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: Khushi.


I am doing fine Nitu. Really missed you this season. I also don't like Sana that much but for me she is just okay -okay ..nothing major. It seems you liked Karishma this season😊.. She is really adorable.


missed you too Khushi!! Yeah I really liked Karishma... she's a sweetheart! who did you like best? And who do you want to win?

😃
Gujar thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#13
It'll be remembered for Karishma's beauty for me

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".