Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
^ And Vidya is that only actress who has guts to swim against tides in this male dominated movie industry. This is one reason I love the performances of the women in 2012 

I'm waiting for the day women get paid higher than men in Bollywood. We need couple of more super gurls like Vidya to make that possible. Yes it looks like a day dream but dreaming isn't illegal 😳

Originally posted by: NadzGirl...

^ And Vidya is that only actress who has guts to swim against tides in this male dominated movie industry. This is one reason I love the performances of the women in 2012 

I'm waiting for the day women get paid higher than men in Bollywood. We need couple of more super gurls like Vidya to make that possible. Yes it looks like a day dream but dreaming isn't illegal 😳

and that is the reason no popular actor whether the khans, or the roshans or devgans wouldn't work with her. its obvious why. Sexiest much. and they still they get the support 🤢
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Vidya is the only actress who can afford to say she does not need the Khans or anybody else dear. And you know that better than I do :)

But I would love to watch a movie with her and SRK or Aamir one day. She was amazing in Parineeta with Saif and they had such good chemistry

Damn it I'm already day dreaming on this side 😆 
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
kahaani was fabulous...ive seen very little movies this year...infact some of the big ones like herione, talaash, vicky doner, english vinglish etc i still not have seen yet...but kahani i saw 3 times already 😆

it was so subtle and beautiful...the climax was definitely one of the best climax i have seen, ever..👏
Edited by mango-frost - 11 years ago