Poll
What u gonna miss after 7 days from now ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I will miss Rajiv's tharkiness, there is a strange entertainment when I see him being put down, or acting out of desperation. Serves as a life lesson and something to think about.
Originally posted by: tanya.91
what u've learned from Rajev ?
Actually I learnt a lot from Rajev.I have started to pay more attention to my career, I want to save up and be as financially strong as I could; I dont want to be a broken man at his age.He also taught me about self respect, I understood that if I dont respect myself nobody else will.I also learned that mid-life crisis can be quite brutal, it can sometimes shake a man to the core, so I should fortify my defenses as much as possible so I dont go through what he did.And I also learned not to hound after someone, like he did with delu delu. As much as I love my special other, I would never stoop to his level to be taken for granted and treated that way, or to be so blinded that I dont see the wrong things in her and not call her out.