Users

Frequent Posters

..pink.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank u๐Ÿ˜Š
malyasree thumbnail
thank u i had tears in my eyes...ufff after riya n roshni sm1 atlst came in2 arjuns lyf u knw i read it nw bt coincidentally d new female lead in arjuns name is also ayesha ๐Ÿ˜Š ur a wonderful writer๐Ÿ‘ plzzz write more and plzz rply n happy new year ๐Ÿฅณ
..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Read all at once...it was really gr8
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Pink_fairy:

I wonder how I managed to miss this SS till date. It's lovely yaar..from the start to the end. I can clearly see the look of shock and amazement as the team, and arjun , discovered aayesha and mistook her for riya, thereby raising all their hopes expecting some miracle but in vain..their dearest friend has gone forever and she's someone else. But like arjun, they too have refused to move on and even addressed her as Ri for quite a long time before accepting her as she is. About the case, I felt suspicious of the uncle when he tried to take away aayesha forcibly even when she had adequate police protection. Bdw, how do you know about the nickname funda of Bengalis ๐Ÿ˜‰? the last part too was good, and it's a pleasant surprise that arjun didn't stop aayesha from going home but instead decided to go behind her and bring her back to him forever๐Ÿ˜ƒ.Overall, it's been a wonderful story.

..pink.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_03

Pink_fairy:

I wonder how I managed to miss this SS till date. It's lovely yaar..from the start to the end. I can clearly see the look of shock and amazement as the team, and arjun , discovered aayesha and mistook her for riya, thereby raising all their hopes expecting some miracle but in vain..their dearest friend has gone forever and she's someone else. But like arjun, they too have refused to move on and even addressed her as Ri for quite a long time before accepting her as she is. About the case, I felt suspicious of the uncle when he tried to take away aayesha forcibly even when she had adequate police protection. Bdw, how do you know about the nickname funda of Bengalis ๐Ÿ˜‰? the last part too was good, and it's a pleasant surprise that arjun didn't stop aayesha from going home but instead decided to go behind her and bring her back to him forever๐Ÿ˜ƒ.Overall, it's been a wonderful story.

Thank u! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I wrote it a lot earlier...wonder how people are coming to this now...but I wrote it with all my love for Ariya so it feels good wen this work is appreciated. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Well I am a bengali so I dont just knw their nicknames but lot more than that...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by pink_fairy123 - 11 years ago
fly.high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely
plz update soon