jst hope veera is alright n she gets well soon
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
chapter 12

note:
jeevika's mom (jm) = nisha
jeevika's dad (jd) = jay

Jeevika couldn't believe her eyes. She saw her mom and dad with some other family members all coming inside the house. They didn't see her yet. She wanted to run downstairs and hug her parents, but then she remembered what she and Viren were doing and how their family might find it wrong. She ran back inside and woke up Viren. 

jeevika - "Viren, get up. All our family is here downstairs"

viren - "Jeevika I think you're dreaming. Come back and sleep please"

jeevika - "Viren get up now before they see us like this. I can't even find my clothes anywhere. Get up Viren"

Viren got up and started helping Jevika find her clothes. Her clothes she had worn this morning were neatly placed in the bathroom. Jeevika quickly changed while Viren did as well. They both went downstairs, well Jeevika ran downstairs. She saw her mom and hugged her tightly. Viren hugged his mom and his badi ma. Jeevika then went and met Viren's family as Viren met Jeevika's. 

jeevika - What are you guys doing here? When did you plan this and.."

nisha - "Well we wanted to come and plan your wedding. So we got a hold of one another and decided to come out and surprise you guys"

vanshika - "We are so glad you two have decided to settle down. Seriously very proud of you two."

virat - "Mom wait till you see what bhai had done tonight. You'll be shocked"

Virat went near the living area and turned the tv on. He had the game recorded and put on the part where Viren was asking Jeevika to marry him. Viren held out his hand and held onto Jeevika's as their family watched Viren's proposal. 

swamini - "Wow can't believe Viren would do something like that. Veera must have gotten you to do that. You only listen to her after all"

virat - "Exactly bua. Anyways you all must be tired, I'll take your stuff to your rooms"

jeevika - "Yeah, I think I'll hewd home too with mom and dad"

viren - "I don't think so. Ma and bua can share Virat's room and mom and dad can stay in my room. Virat will sleep on the couch in Veera's room"

Jay - "No its okay beta, we don't want to cause any discomfort. We will go and settle down at Jeevika's"

viren - "Please stay here. It will be better and both of us have to discuss a few things with all of you guys" 

jay - "Okay fine"

Jay, Nisha, Vanshika, and Swamini all went to their respective rooms and Viren and Jeevika went to the kitchen to make some tea and food for the four of them. 

jeevika - "wow Viren, today was seriously one of the best days. So many surprises all together"

Viren went close to Jeevika. They were so close that their noses were touching. He slowly put his hands around her waist and went in for a kiss. Jeevika responded back with equal passion, until Virat came in the kitchen and started coughing. 

virat - "Bhai bhabhi, I don't mind this but now we have family over. So please try to control a little"

Jeevika started blushing and went back to making food. After another half an hour their family members came back downstairs all freshened up. They all sat on the sofa. 

jeevika - "So Viren and I decided that we don't want to have a huge wedding, in fact we want to just get married in court"

swamini - "But Jeevika this is the first wedding of the third generation on both the sides. We can't just not celebrate and court wedding? Have you guys thought it out at all?"

viren - "Bua the both of us just want Veera to get better. We don't want to waste money on something not appropriate as of now"

vanshika - "Viren Jeevika I understand you guys, and really hats off to your love for Veera. But for a minute think about it, it would make Veera so upset that you aren't celebrating because of her. Viren you know she loves you the most in this world. She considers you her everything, and now Jeevika too. She will be so hurt"

jeevika - "And we don't want her to be hurt. She's the most precious thing we have and we could never hurt her. So we thought about doing one thing"

viren - "Ma, bua you know Veera has always loved to do two things travel and study. Her one wish of studying at USC is done. So we thought why not we all take a family vacation somewhere and just get married there. After all our family is the most important. Veera won't be upset either as we're still celebrating and it will be more intimate with just us"

virat - "That's a brilliant idea bhai. You know what we can do, we can take a cruise. That will best very intimate also, and it will be a lot of fun"

jeevika - "That sounds like a lot of fun, what do you guys think"

nisha - "We agree, I think it will be better if its a smaller wedding. Not that we don't want to do it on a lavish scale, but I think Veera and everyone else would enjoy this more"

swamini - "Okay then"

viren - "Awsome. We'll plan this out and give a surprise to Veera. And also ma I'll call dadaji and everyone else in India and let them know. We'll get the tickets booked asap"

vanshika - "Okay beta"

Everyone was excited now. The four of them went back to their rooms for the night since they were tired of traveling. Virat went to Veera's room and fell asleep on the sofa. Viren and Jeevika sat in the living area with their computer planning everything out. 

viren - "Okay so the rest of my family will fly out by next week. Now comes the best part. Where should we go"

jeevika - "Hmm. Viren somewhere in paradise. Just beaches and water" 

viren - "Well we could do Mexico, or what about…"

jeevika - "Hawaii?"

viren - "PERFECT"

Both of them started finding cruises to Hawaii. 

viren - "There's one for the end of September"

jeevika - "Viren"

viren - "Yeah"

jeevika - "Its the one for September 24th right?"

viren - "Yup. Or let's do the 17th actually"

jeevika - "No, the 24th"

viren - "Why that one"

jeevika - "Really Viren?"

viren - "What?!?! tell me"

jeevika - "No figure this out on your own" she said trying to walk away.

Viren caught her wrist and pulled her towards him. She landed right on his lap. 

viren - "I could never forget that day. September 24th, 2011 was the night you agreed to be mine"

jeevika - "Wow so you did remember"

viren - "Mhmm. So then its decided?"

jeevika - "I guess so"

ElmWizard5017 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res
*Unres*
I just reserved before reading so I could be the first one to comment!! :) lol
So here I am!! I'm the first one to comment !! Yayyy ... :D
Awesome update once again !! I'm in love with the story :)
Nd this one was a quick update too ... I mean u recently updated this ff nd heartbeat too .. Thanku for the pm nd this fast , amazing update !! :)
I wonder how anyone can come up with soo wonderful ideas soo quickly?? Huh??
Hawaii sounds interesting ... Oh n 24th September ... My birthday is 28th Sept!! Hehe ... This was close :P
Continue soon ... <3
Edited by ElmWizard5015 - 11 years ago
Dhoxi thumbnail
Omg first one to comment again .. now i see i need to here at this time so i could at first :D yay .. it was cute update ... 

Thanks a lot for the pm .. and continue soon :D :D 

I really dont find any word to say when you update your story and at last i'm like now what shall i write.. nice,lovely,cute all this words are said so many times :D i just wanna thank you 
Dhoxi thumbnail

CAn't be res LOL i commented first :P go away please 😭
romanticgurl070 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
mind blowing upate
yippee virika getting married soon
ElmWizard5017 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhoxi

CAn't be res LOL i commented first :P go away please😭

Nooo way!! :P
I wanted to be the first one to comment so I reserved before reading ... I'm the first one apparently !! Lol :P
HayatM thumbnail
Amazing update!:)
phew tought that the noise was smth to do with veera but what a pleasant surprise!
Love the cruise idea :)
Cant wait to read more
-vish- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
brilliant update😊
 awsome surprise by the family
excited 2 read abt the cruise vacation!!
thanx for pm...continue soon!!
Kanwal_chohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Damn I'm speechless it just keeps getting better
Loved how both the families came to stay at virens place
Lol poor virat had to see virika kissing loving virikas
Wedding plans cute update loved it continue soon
And do pm me