Continue soon! Awesum 1!👏 Happy 2 kno thers a sequel! 😊 Pm me wen u continue! 😊
ashna1406 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
want an update here too! :D
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sorry guys that i haven't been able to update!!!

i wish i could update both my stories right now as a new years gift, but it might not be able to happen till the 3rd!!! anyways HAPPY NEW YEARS 😛 😃
Saba_Pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wowww season 2 thats amazing thank u so much
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
please a small request!!! for whoever has a twitter please request sajansinghstar to send Karan and Krystle to LA, plzzz 😭

chapter 2

Today was the day Viren had been preparing for the past two months. It was the last Bar Exam day! Before he left, Jeevika handed him a good luck card from herself and Zaaine and she knew what an important day this was for her husband. Viren left and Jeevika knew he would be back in a few hours. She decided to take Viren out today, but before she had to take Zaaine for a check-up. She changed into her jeans and t-shirt and then quickly got Zaaine ready. She got his bag ready and put him in his car seat making sure the seatbelt was tight. She quickly got to the doctor's office and carried Zaaine inside now who was asleep. She went inside and waited her turn before they let her in. They first checked his weight. He was now almost triple his birth weight, weighing almost 12 pounds. He was still pretty tiny for his age, but at least he was growing. The doctor came in and did her regular checkup and advised Jeevika on a few things. They were soon done and Jeevika's phone rung. She thought it might be Viren, but saw it was Manvi calling.

manvi - "Hey jeevs, where are you right now?"

jeevika - "I was just at Zaaine's appointment. Why whatsup?"

manvi - "Zoya and I were wondering if you wanna meet up right now?"

jeevika - "Yeah sure, where?"

manvi - "The starbucks near your house?"

jeevika - "Sounds good, see you soon"

Jeevika went straight to the starbucks and saw her friends already there. Manvi took Zaaine's car seat from Jeevika who was holding so much.

jeevika - "Hey guys. What you upto?"

zoya - "Nothing, just wedding planning. How's Zaaine doing? What did the doctor say?"

jeevika - "He's almost 12 pounds now. Growing, but slowly"

zoya - "He's so adorable. He looks just like Viren don't you think? His hair, his eyes, and his little smile"

jeevika - "I know. So any new wedding news?"

zoya - "Well me and Manvi went shopping and got something for Zaaine"

She got out this cute little tux from a shopping bag. 

zoya - "The is for him for the reception"

jeevika - "This is soo adorable. Thank You. Okay now tell me did you finalize your wedding outfit. Did you choose the pink or red suit?"

zoya - "I think I'm going with the red and green. I think it will look more bridal you know?"

manvi - "And you have a matching set with that too. You'll look stunning. So jeevs you and me have to wear green suits now. And for the reception we're wearing white gowns"

jeevika - "sounds perfect. But I'm just worried how Zaaine will be the whole time. What if he starts crying during the wedding or when we're at the reception"

zoya - "Don't worry, the wedding is still a month away. He'll be older then and he'll be on a better schedule. And we have so many family members there to give their attention to him"

jeevika - "That's true. You guys want to go grab some lunch? I didn't get time to eat today because Viren had to leave early morning for his exam and then I had to get Zaaine ready"

manvi - "Yup lets go"

The three of them went to go eat lunch. They spent the whole time discussing more wedding details and playing around with Zaaine. Jeevika got a text from Viren saying "I'm DONEEE! where are you" Jeevika quickly called him so happy for him. She told him how she was with Zoya and Manvi. Viren told her he was coming straight over there.

jeevika - "Viren just finished his bar exam. He's coming here in 20 minutes"

zoya - "Thank god. that exam sucks the life out of you"

manvi - "I swear. Good he's done. Now you guys can spend time together"

jeevika - "I know. I really want to get away for a few days somewhere"

Viren came after sometime and he saw all three of them laughing and enjoying. Jeevika quickly got up and hugged him as did the other two.

zoya - "How does it feel to be done?"

viren - "absolutely amazing. Hows the wedding prep coming along"

zoya - "good! Yours and Virat's clothes are getting ready now"

viren - "Can't wait to see it"

manvi - "Okay guys, I gotta run now. I have a movie to catch"

viren - "With who Ms. Manvi"

manvi - "With my boyfriend" she said laughing "He lost his bet, so now he has to watch whatever movie I want"

jeevika - "Way to go" she said high-fiving her

Manvi and Zoya left as they came together. Jeevika and Viren soon left from there too and headed home. 

jeevika - "Viren why do't you go sleep for a while. You must be drained from the past three days"

viren - "No, I want to spend time with you" he said going close to her. 

jeevika - Now we have all the time to spend with each other, well at least for the next few months"

viren - "Yup, lets go watch a movie upstairs" 

Jeevika smiled and the three of them went upstairs. They got in the bed and placed Zaaine right in the center. 30 minutes into the movie Viren and Zaaine were both sleeping facing each other. Jeevika turned the tv off and covered both of them with a blanket. She sat on the bed with her laptop filling out her applications for residency. She was hoping to get in somewhere local, so they wouldn't have to ove anywhere. She checked out the different hospitals and searched for one that would give reasonable hours so she could take care of Zaaine. She always wanted to be a surgeon, and she had what it took to be an awesome one, but she knew she had to know place her family first. As she filled out her applications, Zaaine started crying. She picked him up and hugged him and he went back to sleep in his mothers arms. 

viren - "What you doing jeevs?"

jeevika - "Just filling out my apps but then Mr. Zaaine started crying and seemed to want some attention"

viren - "Should I start crying too if I want you to give me attention?"

jeevika - "Very funny Viren"

viren - "I'm serious Jeevika. What do I have to do in order to get your attention?" he said smiling

jeevika - "hmmm' first maybe you should give me a compliment on how beautiful I am"

viren - "Why waste time, everyone knows how beautiful you are. Do you know how jealous people were when they found out Jeevika said yes to Viren Vadhera's proposal?"

jeevika - "Yeah, i bet so" she said laughing. "Viren he looks exactly like you especially when he's sleeping"

viren - "Well obviously, he is my son. Jeevs i was thinking why don't we get away for a few days?"

jeevika - "I really want to too Viren, but Zaaine is still to small. I'm really scared he'll get some infection or something"

viren - "He's old enough jeevs, we can get away for at least a day or two. Let's just go somewhere nearby"

jeevika - "Where?"

viren - "How about San Diego or uhm' Santa Barbara?"

jeevika - "Yeah they're both the same distance away. But still Viren I'm scared"

viren - "Please stop being an over-protective mother. Nothing will happen to him, we're both there to take care of him"

jeevika - "I know Viren, but he's still so tiny and underweight"

Just then Zaaine woke up and started stretching on the bed. Viren and Jeevika just smiled at each other. 

jeevika - "He's so adorable. Just look at how he's stretching"

viren - "I know, and look at how he looks at you. He totally has your eyes though jeevs. Come on let's go for a walk"
Edited by Kays94 - 11 years ago
karankrysle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yayyy! M d first one! 
Lovely update! 😊 👏
Thanks fr d pm amd continue soon!! 😃
SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww how cute what a lovely update???
xxx