Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

whose face did you see at 12 last night? hny. it's obvious lunacy has struck. this man's face is doing strange things to me and that girl, the way she used to be, just won't go away from my head. going to see epi 21 now. see you later.   
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

😆 i'm glad to know you are prepared!!! sometimes he watched the show with me the the Rabba ve's annoy him to no end ("who looks at eachother forever like and NOT realise they like eachother???"), he likes the baddies..Daiya ho and Dadi. Khushi has managed to make him laugh somtimes, and i noticed even Barun had held his attn during some the intense scenes. if you (or any of the ladies ) here want to annoy ur significant others, there is  an AWSOME vm, not sure who made it...but here is link 😆 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0yCzD7nkr4

Thanks sweetie for the vm!  I can't get enough of the MIGHTY and HOT ASR!  I actually have this one in my playlist already! :coverlaf:  😳

Here are more for your playlist...enjoy!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7ODojrBrMQ&list=PL7F8659703318D438[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArNKCVC6NFs[/YOUTUBE]
 credit goes to the uploader!

Happy New Year everyone!  May you have good health, happiness and success throughout the coming year!  :party: :toast:  

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys wish u all a Very Happy new year 🥳
indi52 - loved the arshi new year picture of Last yr thanks for sharin 🥳

Arshihamesha ns Barundeewani Love readin your reviews 👏 Amazingly analyzed d written...nd pictures come with it too...its a treat 😉 Thanks a lot for sharin them 👍🏼

Caught up with 20 nd 21st episode...Loved ASR he goes speecheless in front of Khushi...poor guy!!!

Asr nd Khushi are just flawless in their characters Played by Sarun...amazing actin⭐️

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
"mera naam kya hai?"

"aap bhool gaye kya?"
episode 21
the episode started on a delightfully light note. day three of asr versus khushi kumari gupta, all agog to find out what's in it. khushi in full form with her dm bharosa, her wariness around this asr creature. but perhaps she's just a little surer of herself after last evening, and so the quick, irreverent repartee.

soon enough she realises, uh huh, the monster is alive and kicking, and armed with ridiculous ideas to keep her occupied endlessly doing banal things, erase extra "a"s from his haloed name in this case from a huge stack of letters. we see a cute, chaplinesque sequence of her tackling this, reminded me of the broom stick and khushi in peon gear much later in the prinicipal's office. here it was perfect for the story and the episode design, there it was just trying hard to garner trp while the main story was lost, the characters losing themselves.

and asr started out cool, clever, enjoying his plans, a nasty smile lighting up his insides, glittering in his wicked gaze. he'd heard she wanted to rush home early today, and so the game was simple: find ways to keep her in office. forever.

a lighthearted, frothy, quizzical, gently lit beginning.

then suddenly it was simmering red.

and finally, dark, smouldering, roaring beneath the surface, night closing in. all airiness gone, the space is getting denser.

not a trace of the day or playfulness in it. slowly passion seeps in. i kept thinking, this is perhaps the most tense and swarmed with unspoken feelings moment i've seen between them till now. something much much more than two people with egos rubbing each other up the wrong way. or maybe that's why. there was friction, lots of it. and it started the fire. again a sense of inevitability as he walked up to her slowly, characteristic swaying deliberate gait. and she stood stock still, terrified.

"night time sharpens, heightens each sensation
darkness stirs and wakes imagination
silently the senses abandon their defences
slowly, gently night unfurls its splendour
grasp it, sense it, tremulous and tender
turn your face away from the garish light of day
turn your thoughts away from cold unfeeling light and listen to the music of the night"

~~~ phantom of the night ~~~

this smooth, efficient, and unerringly delivered episode design is what struck me the most about the episode. 

those days, there was a lot of creative thought expended on the making of ipk. i enjoyed lisa, she was a little older than the usual models, but she was completely fashion world diva. haughty, selfish, using her sexuality to gain advantage, high strung and hysterical. what a fine frenzied response to orange juice on french fur coat. 😆

the understanding of character made the early days sparkle. somewhere akash is still in goofy haze while di cracks dupattewali jokes. manorama and ma in law love hate carries on. now dear mami sleeps off in the middle of loads of work. naniji in full spate at this. but here we don't have cowering bahus before acerbic saases. this is how they are, and below the acid, there's emotion and respect and all that makes one family. buaji is sliding deeper into the muck of shyam's sweetness. while payal waits for khushi to come home to celebrate her birthday.

anjali's husband is coming home this evening. shyam must go away for the night, work calls. the connection is clear, slipped naturally into story. up to you to make it or not.

and as khushi gazes speechless at the man and he looks back, intense, almost lost, a luxurious swathe of fur between them adding sensuality to it all, warm dim lights flickering, the curtain of faceted beads stay still as though holding its breath, the scene fades.

interestingly, he knew exactly who should take care of the fur coat, who would protect it with her life. so, while he did this to hold her back for hours and goad her into leaving, he still let her have that coat because he trusted her. hmmm, smarrrt bwoy, ajit the villain of my days would have said.

"... yahan statue ke tarah khada raho," don't even blink. must he sound so cute while saying such silly things. and sanaya was smooth and had the most supremely well pitched expressions. maza aa gaya episode. danke, doc.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Episode 22

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEGhkDPZkrk[/YOUTUBE]

Alternate links

Direct Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEGhkDPZkrk

Alternate You tube link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoQ06zSTuEQ

Youtube link with English subtitles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1a4vQ3isXI

Dailymotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv6dey_ipkknd-022-july-5th-2011_shortfilms?search_algo=2#.UOLuCuQ3vqE

Starplayer

Part 1: http://www.startv.in/video/?22_1_Khushi-to-replace-Lisa?
Part 2: http://www.startv.in/video/?22_2_Lavanya-lambastes-Khushi
Part 3: http://www.startv.in/video/?22_3_Arnav-admires-Khushi

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

P.S.- Silent viewers come forward & discuss your favorite show one last time because it is our chance to Re-live IPKKND!

P.P.S.- Happy new year everyone 🤗

AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the link...

happy new year to everyone😊

wow what a gift ...our very first rabba ve on first day of new year...😳

khushi looking sooo gorgeous😊

now arnav will go more crazy for her😆
Edited by AR_EternalLove - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

"mera naam kya hai?"

"aap bhool gaye kya?"

the episode started on a delightfully light note. day three of asr versus khushi kumari gupta, all agog to find out what's in it. khushi in full form with her dm bharosa, her wariness around this asr creature. but perhaps she's just a little surer of herself after last evening, and so the quick, irreverent repartee.

soon enough she realises, uh huh, the monster is alive and kicking, and armed with ridiculous ideas to keep her occupied endlessly doing banal things, erase extra "a"s from his haloed name in this case from a huge stack of letters. we see a cute, chaplinesque sequence of her tackling this, reminded me of the broom stick and khushi in peon gear much later in the prinicipal's office. here it was perfect for the story and the episode design, there it was just trying hard to garner trp while the main story was lost, the characters losing themselves.

and asr started out cool, clever, enjoying his plans, a nasty smile lighting up his insides, glittering in his wicked gaze. he'd heard she wanted to rush home early today, and so the game was simple: find ways to keep her in office. forever.

a lighthearted, frothy, quizzical, gently lit beginning.

then suddenly it was simmering red.

and finally, dark, smouldering, roaring beneath the surface, night closing in. all airiness gone, the space is getting denser.

not a trace of the day or playfulness in it. slowly passion seeps in. i kept thinking, this is perhaps the most tense and swarmed with unspoken feelings moment i've seen between them till now. something much much more than two people with egos rubbing each other up the wrong way. or maybe that's why. there was friction, lots of it. and it started the fire. again a sense of inevitability as he walked up to her slowly, characteristic swaying deliberate gait. and she stood stock still, terrified.

"night time sharpens, heightens each sensation
darkness stirs and wakes imagination
silently the senses abandon their defences
slowly, gently night unfurls its splendour
grasp it, sense it, tremulous and tender
turn your face away from the garish light of day
turn your thoughts away from cold unfeeling light and listen to the music of the night"

~~~ phantom of the night ~~~

this smooth, efficient, and unerringly delivered episode design is what struck me the most about the episode. 

those days, there was a lot of creative thought expended on the making of ipk. i enjoyed lisa, she was a little older than the usual models, but she was completely fashion world diva. haughty, selfish, using her sexuality to gain advantage, high strung and hysterical. what a fine frenzied response to orange juice on french fur coat. 😆

the understanding of character made the early days sparkle. somewhere akash is still in goofy haze while di cracks dupattewali jokes. manorama and ma in law love hate carries on. now dear mami sleeps off in the middle of loads of work. naniji in full spate at this. but here we don't have cowering bahus before acerbic saases. this is how they are, and below the acid, there's emotion and respect and all that makes one family. buaji is sliding deeper into the muck of shyam's sweetness. while payal waits for khushi to come home to celebrate her birthday.

anjali's husband is coming home this evening. shyam must go away for the night, work calls. the connection is clear, slipped naturally into story. up to you to make it or not.

and as khushi gazes speechless at the man and he looks back, intense, almost lost, a luxurious swathe of fur between them adding sensuality to it all, warm dim lights flickering, the curtain of faceted beads stay still as though holding its breath, the scene fades.

interestingly, he knew exactly who should take care of the fur coat, who would protect it with her life. so, while he did this to hold her back for hours and goad her into leaving, he still let her have that coat because he trusted her. hmmm, smarrrt bwoy, ajit the villain of my days would have said.

"... yahan statue ke tarah khada raho," don't even blink. must he sound so cute while saying such silly things. and sanaya was smooth and had the most supremely well pitched expressions. maza aa gayaepisode. danke, doc.

Brilliant as usual .Indeed there was a bond of trust developing in between the layers of ego and so called hate in their subconscious.The beginning of IPK and all the way to Payesh wedding,cinematography was unbelievable.It came back during Arshi wedding and Shyam' track but that was the peak time for everything.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Thnx DOC for this thread which made us possible to come and share the most cherishable moments of IPK and Happy new Year.
Thnx to Indi, BarunDiwani, Sigrid,Cynthia,aina,Sohara,Katelyn,Ruby-red,Eternal-love and many more for their feedback and analysis.
HAPPY NEW YEAR👏

EPISODE 22

Today's epi is way too close to my heart.Not just because of Raba Ve debut but there are so many layers to explore.It shows intimidation and exploitation of emotions using others weaknesses while at other points the layers of bedazzlement, attraction, fondness, adoration,hostility,emotional crush and many more can be seen and felt to the core of your heart.Such a bewitched and allured episode.Simply BEAUTIFUL AND BREATHTAKING.Welldone.👏

Epi starts at the same point where we left yesterday.ASR holding fur coat and gazing at her without words.Stop there at that moment .The look on both faces is saying a lot and no one needs words here.He is lost and confused and she is scared but some shades are shedding an astonishment "Why is he not reacting?" and other shade is reflecting an assurance"He will not do any worse with me" SHE is sorry of not doing her given task well and guilty of breaking his trust AND the way he is holding the coat infront of her  it seems he is asking "I trusted you how could you?" Some shades are sending notions where he knows she is not at fault and he does not give a damn about this coat and many many more just simply FABULOUS⭐️

Leeza outraged anger and even her declaration of leaving the shoot did not bother him until the surrounding ELEMENTS (La.Jeff,etc) brought him to realization table that he has to do something.The way he was looking at Leeza and then turned his head to Khushi is the most beautiful scene ever.No need to describe it.Some beautiful things must remain SILENT.😃

He gives her look "What to do now" and comes back in his senses and realized what is he doing.His Harvard brain comes into action after La and Jeff's statement and he ordered Khushi to complete the shoot with three inches dress.I adored Khushi at this moment ,She is never too afraid to stand up for herself.Love and miss this fearless ,dauntless,and daring Khushi."Hum yeh kapre nahi phen Sakte" (I can't wear these clothes) .Either its the time when she challenged him when he was holding her from dropping down for a sec "Aapke pakarne se humain girna ziyada pasand hai" ( i would prefer to fall than your holding) OR during contract time in the office"Hum yahan se nahi jange kunke hamari koi ghalati nahi hai" ( I am not going anywhere because I am not at fault).She is surely not an ordinary gal he is standing and looking baffled completely.She is converting his world upside down in three days only.Love Barun and his expressions here.👏

Look at to pic bottom right like he is asking himself what to do with this tough cookie and suddenly he  brings the same contract back on the table for which he knows she will do anything OR he wants to see what she brings on the table to surprise him.THIS is my POV he wants to see her next plan, her next move because he is so enjoying it and wants to go on.I don't see at this point whether he wants to win or not .He moved on already from that stage.Just loving his amusement over her .But at this point KHUSHI's pain though her tears is heart wrenching.😭

She is standing infront of mirror holding the dress and in thoughts to find solution OR how to get away from this disastrous situation complaining to her FRIEND Devi Mayyan 
This small scene seems very plain to most of eyes but if you see in depth it has mirror ,Light,and true reflection of her.Deep symbolisms here. It is showing her true image meaning how is she perceiving world and people around her and how other factors are perceiving her in the same manner but because MIRROR always have two sides and connection beyond your imagination, meaning it is showing how things and people are around her and are going to be in future which she is unable to connect as she wants to get solution from her sister Shyam picked up the phone and how is he spreading his evil intentions' net around her by exploiting her sweetness which she is unable to understand at that moment. Very nicely connected to MIrror reflection.👏

On the other side Shyam is busy to manipulate and exploit the situation around Buaji and Khushi.
Another Symbolism,A pendant heart within heart. Arnav and Shyam' heart is going to be captivated  by Khushi and Anjali's heart is captivated by Shyam and Arnav But Arnav and Khushi's soul is going to be touched by that too and at the end Anjali's soul will enter in that zone.It is also showing as he is holding in his hand as his heart is in between two women Khushi and Anjali.
Well Done.😆

In RM another picture of our society  is shown how ppl just want to exploit others to gain nothing but a moment of satisfaction.As it said in this world if you will tell your problems to 100 people among them 80 will be happy that you have it and 20 don't care.Such a nice way this shown in one woman's expression and character.She is exploiting Anjali's weakness and her lonliness as Damadji id not here and WHY? as its everybody business.I literally hated these kind of ppl in my whole life.

Naniji,Anjali and Mamiji's convo and participation in Puja is enjoyable 

while Anjali's excitement over her husband and how she shared that with her Chote was nice touch

Ajali's happiness transforms ito disappointment when her husband does not come was done fabulously by Daljeet.

Even though he is talking to her sis but his gazing over Khushi did not stop.He does not want to go anywhere today to leave her sight or let her leave out of his sight.Just Bravo for this.👏Unbelievable expressions without uttering a word.A standing ovation for Barun🤗
His arrival to the shoot scene where he wants to see get another surprise and Thada-------

"ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA KHABI NAHI HARTA" (ASR never loses) and here HE IS-------
I don't want words just feel it folks ----------------Just Raba Ve

Raba Ve

Her pallu goes down and he comes into his senses to rattle her down but intervened by Akash and Jeff and he goes Num again and just settled down to "Thhek Hai" (OK). he walks away with La and turned around to give her a glare but next turn saying something else.😉

Love Love this epi and I never get over it no matter what--------Adios see ya tomorow

MOMENTS OF THE DAY:

1-ASR's discombobulated and gazed look VS Khushi's stand

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye1UirKhfak[/YOUTUBE]

2-First Raba Ve Debut

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wba1ri4BqBM[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Naz_nisar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy new year...
Luv office track...
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Dear Arshians,
New is the year, new are the hopes and the aspirations,
New is the resolution, new are the spirits and
Forever my warm wishes are for you
Have a promising and fulfilling New Year.
Here is a wishing that the coming year is a glorious
One that rewards all your future endeavors with success.
Wishing you a heartfelt and prosperous Happy New Year🥳