Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome update
fabulous
sorry for the late reply
continue soon
waiting
-lakshmi- thumbnail
awesome teaser... dadima left to india leaving geet???? waiting eagerly for the update
Jyotika95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yippeee double update 😃😃
waiting
_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Part 18

https://i.imgur.com/ptZMS.jpg

"Hello" answered dadi, her voice chocked. Pooja sensed something is wrong. But due to bad weather, the phone line got cut. Pooja tried many times but no use. Just then she heard Raghu shouting. "POOJAAA" shouted Raghu from the store room. Due to the sudden scream of Raghu, pooja literally dropped the phone and ran to the study room. There she saw a shocked and tensed Raghu with some file in his hand. "Raghu, what happened?" asked pooja. By now Raghu I sweating, pooja is utterly worried to see Raghu in that state. He wont panic when it comes to business, but seeing her condition she is guessing it is something related to her family.

"Raghu, you are scaring me. why you are worried. Please tell me" asked pooja sitting beside her. He gave the file to pooja, which she took in confusion. Pooja opened the file with shivering hands. She don't know why but something is not good in this file, she is sensing it. When she opened the file, she is confused seeing it. she looked at at Raghu, who is staring at space. Gathering all her courage she took the paper and read it aloud.

Dear pooja and Bhai,

This will be my last wordings from my side bhai. I am leaving all and going pooja, I am sorry pooja I didn't tell you many things hoping everything will be cleared one day but that day didn't come and things are going out of my hand. I don't know what to do. Mohinder don't love me, he loves someone. I told his family about this but no one believed me. He acted so well in front his family. They all accused me and warned me. I couldn't tell you all this thinking you also don't believe me. I lived for my child but day by day mohinder's hatred towards me increased. But my child needs her father. She loves her dad so much, but I can see only hatred in his eyes. I begged him, cried in front of him not to leave us, but nothing helped. Finally, he did what he told he killed me, yes pooja, yes bhai I am dying. They mixed sleeping pills in my milk.

*Rano's eyes are dropping every passing second, but the determination to save her child is still allowing her to write this letter*

You might be thinking why I didn't call you so that you can come and save me. but that man crossed all the limits. He dis-connected phone and my mobile is also not around me. Bhai, pooja please save my geet. He will harm her for sure I beg you both please save my daughter. Save her from that devil. *Rano heard some one knocking the door* Pooja, maan is at door step. I am sending this letter through maan. for the last time I am seeing him. please take care of geet, pooja.

Rano'

As expected Rano opened the door and gave the file which has this letter to maan. "Maan beta, give it to your dad or mom. I am not well" told rano and closed the door without listening to maan. She slept forever.

Pooja dropped the file with shock, her head started spinning. She is not able to believe what she just read. Her best friend rano has suffered so much and she don't know. Pooja fell on her knees and broke down into loud sobs. "I am sorry rano, I never thought that you suffered so much. After suffering so much, how you are able to smile rano" cried pooja. Raghu hearing her sobs went to her and hugged her tight. "Yeh kya hogaya Raghu. Hamari Rano" cried pooja. Raghu too is having tears in his eyes. He treated Rano as his sister. She would share each and every happy thing to him. but she didn't tell him such a important matter.

How cum he didn't see this file these many years. It is lying on his shelf, where he keep all his old files and project files which are completed. If he didn't search for a old files then they would have never known this truth to them. The first and foremost thought came in his mind is GEET. "Geet, did you talk to maa. Is geet fine?" asked Raghu. Suddenly it hit pooja, dadimaa is worried for something. Without saying anything, she took out her mobile and tried to call dadimaa. Luckily this time the call got connected. "Hello maa, geet. How is she?" asked pooja worriedly. But she heard only sobs from the other side. Her heart skipped hearing dadimaa crying. Now she is sure something bad has happened. "Maa, please tell me what happened?" asked pooja.

"Pooja, our geet. Wo hame chodke chali gayi. Uska accident hua" told dadimaa and broke down completely. Her mobile slipped from her hand and fell down. Raghu got worried seeing her. "Pooja, what happened?" asked raghu. She looked at Raghu with no expression. "Accident" a whisper came out of her mouth. "Kiska?" asked raghu. "Geet" told pooja falling down. pooja is not in a position to talk anything.

Few Hours Before In London:

Geet is trying to call maan, but his mobile is coming out of coverage area. She felt dejected, her best friend, her savior is not there with her for the first time when she needs him. she is walking on the road aimlessly, tears were flowing wetting her cheeks. Because of the fever and all she is not able to walk properly. She also didn't notice that her anklets fell down, the same anklets which maan gifted her. she is walking on the road aimlessly.

Its been mid-night now. Dadimaa and Vicky searched for geet everywhere, they didn't find her. with no other option dadi and Vicky went to police station to file a missing case on geet. They filed the case and gave geet's photo to police. They immediately went in search of her.

On the other hand, geet felt dizzy and fell down on the road. She hurted her hands and legs. At the same time abay and his family is coming the same way. Abay's dad applied sudden break seeing a girl lying on the road. He stopped the car and rushed out of the car to see who it is followed by abay and his mom. When abay saw geet all hurted he panicked first of he is shocked to see geet's condition.

"Geet geet open your eyes, what happened to you yaar?" asked a worried abay (geet's best friend in school). "Abay, do you know her?" asked his dad. "Yes dad, she is my school friend" told abay. Abay with his parents rushed to hospital with geet, they didn't was a minute after that. She is soaked in a pool her blood, but its not because of injury but'. seeing his friend in such condition abay panicked. "What happened to geet? Her house is entirely on the other side then how cum she is here. Should I call Vicky and tell him about geet?" thought abay. But he kept his thoughts aside and looking for geet to open her eyes.

To their luck, an accident took place where geet lost her anklets. A girl, the same age of geet died in that accident. Looks like god is also playing with geet's life. Not only police but none was able to recognize that girl's face. but they found the anklets in that place and thought it as that girls. They informed dadi about it, when she came to police station, police showed the anklets to dadi. Dadi immediately recognized them and broke down. some how she reached home, just then she got a call from pooja. Dadi broke down completely not saving geet.

Soon the information passed to all means Vicky and mohinder. Vicky's state is worst, his best friend, his geet left him. He failed to save his friend. Now what should he tell to maan. he told he will take the responsibility of geet and annie. But geet..

Scene shifts to maan:

Maan completed his practice, he bid good bye to his friends and got into the car. He took out his mobile only to see missed calls from Geet. For once he couldn't believe his eyes that geet, his geet called him. in excitement he called her again. She didn't pick the call. He looked at the time. "Ohh its early morning in London. She might be sleeping. I will call her tomorrow morning. oh god mishty I want to talk to you immediately" thought maan, his smile widened and lost in his mishty thought. "Pakka, she will be angry on me for answering the calls. Ohh ohh I have to face her anger now. Ah but I know how to cool her down also. Oh god, I am going crazy. Calm down maan" with each and every passing second his smile is widening. His excitement is increasing, he is acting like a love sick puppy.

Soon he reached KM only to see crying pooja and consoling Raghu. Maan is worried to see his maa crying. "Maa, what happened?" asked maan sitting on his knees. Raghu has no other option to leave pooja alone. He took maan to study. He showed the file to Maan. "Maan, do you remember this file?" asked raghu. Maan looked at his confused and then at file. He nodded in a no. "Remember maan, your rano maa once gave you this file to give it me" tried raghu. Ohh maan's memory is sharp. "Ohh yes dad, when I was small 1 day rano maa gave me this file to give it to you or maa. But when I came to study I found none. So I kept this file in the shelf" told maan. Raghu closed his eyes "Yeh tumne kya kar diya maan" thought raghu audible to maan.

"Dad, what happened. Is that file so important? I am sorry dad" apologized maan. "Nothing can happen now maan. the loss happened" told raghu, till now he is controlling himself. But his tears wetted his cheeks, when he thought about rano and geet. "dad" called maan not able to understand anything. "Geet, geet ka accident hogaya maan. she left us maan" told raghu finally falling on his knees hating himself for not able to save her. maan is confused, shocked and finally spoke "No dad, nothing happened to my geet. I know she is safe. See dad she called me this evening. For the first time after 3 years dad" told maan. "No maan, she wont come now" told raghu.

"NO DAD, I TOLD GEET IS SAFE" shouted maan and ran to his maa. "Maa, tell to dad that geet is fine maa. He is talking all rubbish" told maan thinking at least his maa will support him. she looked at maan with teary eyes, at once maan panicked seeing his maa in that state. But his heart is saying his mishty, his geet is safe. "Maa, you please calm down I told nothing will happen to geet" consoled maan. "We failed maan, we failed to save our geet. I failed to keep up my promise" cried pooja.

"Please maa, I know nothing will happen to my geet. She is safe" told maan not able to believe what pooja said. "Maa, you please calm down I told nothing will happen to geet" consoled maan. "Mera dil kehta hain kit um thik ho geet. Just once attend my call mishty please" thought maan and tried her once again. But there is no response from geet. Now maan is worried thinking about geet. He once called to Vicky to hear some good news about geet. When he called he too told the same about geet. Maan getting angry, throwed his mobile. "What the hell you all are talking. I told geet is safe. She cant leave me. she wont leave me, she promised me when we got married" shouted maan, he didn't think anything. "Married?" pooja looked at him shocked.

"Yes, we both got married near the temple in farm house" told maan and ran to his room don't want to listen their non-sense about geet's accident and all. Its been 2 days, whole damn 2 days. Geet is still in hospital. Raghu some how came out of his depression, he for once didn't think about mohinder. he called dadi and told he arranged tickets to India. Now he cant believe mohinder. he immediately called them to India. Mohinder thought came about the news. He saw the girl's body from far. (My assumption: As it a accident case, police didn't gave the body to the family. Hehehe story should move forward na friends). Unknowingly tears rolled down his cheeks, true that he never loved geet but he is feeling sad. When he came home he saw dadi is leaving.

"Maaji" called mohinder. dadi's anger grew seeing him in front of her. Dadimaa slapped mohinder right on his cheek, for which he looked at her shocked. "You killed geet na mohinder. Now be happy mohinder with your family. Chi, Kya paap kiya uss masoom bachi ne ki tum use maarne ki koshish ki. You can never be happy mohinder, you will suffer in your life. I would have very happy if you died instead of geet" cursed dadi and took Vicky and annie with her leaving to airport. This 3 years London experience was smooth but the lst days here shattered dadi to the core. Dadi is thinking some where she is responsible for geet.

All are shattered pooja's condition is worst. Finally after whole 3 days geet opened her eyes leaving a happy abay to see his friend fine. "Ohh geet, you just scared me yaar" told abay and kissed her forehead. After some time he called Vicky to tell the news geet is fine. But where is Vicky already they reached airport.

On the other hand, maan is still not able to believe that geet left him. he has a strong feeling that geet is fine. "I know geet, nothing happened to you. You cant leave me and go. I will search for you geet. Don't worry geet, your maan is coming to you. Dad, maa I will search my mishty and bring her in front of you" promised maan and closed his eyes.

The London police came to know that its not geet who died but the other girl. When they tried to Inform dadimaa they were in airport, leaving London forever. They dont know that geet is mohinder's daughter so they didnt inform them.

Precap: Facing GEET HANDA.. but who??? 😕

New Entry 😊

Most of the truth is reveled in this update, there story will move smooth from next update 😊

If you like to read my work then add 'chinni10' to your buddy list.

Ok friends, here is part 17. How is it?? 😕

Come on jaldi jaldi give me likes and long comments. ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜Š

Love

Chinni.

Edited by chinni10 - 11 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
it was just a r0IIer c0aster update

they think geet is dead but maan says she cant

and m0hinder i just hate him

and i think nw geet wiII hate maan s0mewhere 0r the 0ther

waiting t0 see wh0 faces geet
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the strong belief of maan..
his belief brought her back in life..
new entry?
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
why destiny is playing with dem...nw wht will happen...will dey recognize each other whn dey will meet...m upset...

awesome n wonderful update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

-Lehar- thumbnail

nice update...

omg who is that new entry...??
i am feeling sad for maan...